Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Is she poorly AP?

I'm feeling hung over.
But all girls are dressed, washed and breakfast and Ruby Is in her second bottle. Must keep going....

Meant to say mrs, sorry about your mil xxx

Oh no! Jade slept all night but was grunty with a cold so I was up while she slept xx

Well done Daniel.
Glad you had fun jem xx

Morning everyone- Lily had a lovely party :)

We had a terrible night, Connor was up every 2 hours :nope: He's getting ill again. I thought he was over his bronchiolitis but it looks like its coming back again :cry:

Thinking of everyone who needs a hug :hugs:

Morning ladies :flower:

Sorry I'm so quiet and MIA at the moment. I'm really poorly with this infection. I'm really depressed with it. Anyways...

Smiley, so sorry your OH acted that way, I hope you're okay now.

All you other ladies, hope you're being kind on yourself.
xoxox

Ha ha, when u did Ruby hers was huge too, I thought Shaun done it at 10 but he didn't, so she too had Been in hers that time.
(ruby was awake while I was out! Minx- she must have sensed I was out and played up for Daddy)

Hugs Becca, get yourself seen and referred ASAP x

Aw bless her.
X

Oh em. I really hope hes not got it back poor man. X

HUgs bec.

Jade has a cold :(

Jem, I saw that pic on FB from last night. Hope you had a nice night. :) My workmates went out last night, but I can't bring myself to leave Harry just yet. Plus, I'm The Boob, and I don't like expressing with the pump I've got. I need a new, electric one.

Sasha, that's crap about the breastfeeding. :( Have you tried nipple shields while you heal? I use them at night.

Morning!

:hugs: to the poorly babies and for those who didn't sleep well.

MrsS glad you finally had a better night.

Jem, glad you had a great night, sounds fun!

Smiley, how are you this morning? Can't believe how terrible your OH is being. That's really sucky. Sounds like your too good for him!

Kitty, can't believe how quickly daniel's grown!

Theo's angel monitor warning beep went off twice last night! I was a nervous wreck the rest of the time. Hope they were false alarms? He was right down in the corner of his basket with a full nappy & grobag on.... Anyone know how likely false alarms are? He seems his normal self.

Morning!

Smiley, how are you this morning? Can't believe how terrible your OH is being. That's really sucky. Sounds like your too good for him!

Theo's angel monitor warning beep went off twice last night! I was a nervous wreck the rest of the time. Hope they were false alarms? He was right down in the corner of his basket with a full nappy & grobag on.... Anyone know how likely false alarms are? He seems his normal self.

ive had that too a few times she moves to the side so the moniter cant pick her up but my goodness throat in mouth moment

Morning, better night here except for the sounds coming from little miss snuffle pants bless her! But ollie slept so feel better !
Thanks ladies although on my own didn't feel quite as bad once I vented :wacko:

Jem looks like you had fun:thumbup: can't wait to go out for my birthday at end of month need some adult time:haha:

Smiley hope things are ok this am :hugs:

Wriggler it's so painful and you are troopers to keep going I flaked early :blush:

Embo oh no not again poor Connor

Mrswaffer hope you had fun last night:haha:

good morning everyone from little miss smiley

Attachments

• 397934_10151545534354518_1646625755_n.jpg
    397934_10151545534354518_1646625755_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
Lucky- jades so noisy with her cold and grunty. Must be horrible not be able to sniff or blow nose!

As for mat...we done have one but I heard they do it lots.

Just popping in quick, will catch up later.

Hope everyone is well.

Found the problem this morning, the thrush is back full force, I did suspect but as Sophie's mouth was clear I thought it was just where her TT had healed badly, but she has a patchy mouth again :cry:

Got to survive til Monday when I can ring a GP, no point going in to be seen when they can just pop a script on the front desk for OH to pick up. Sigh, I hate this :(

Oh Monday is tomorrow! YAY! Not long til I can get some meds :happydance:

Morning!

ive had that too a few times she moves to the side so the moniter cant pick her up but my goodness throat in mouth moment

Good to know; he was right on the side down the bottom, and in the corner! Was terrifying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->