Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Beautiful Lena :clou9:

Sorry about the thrush Wiggler :(

GF that must have been so scary :(

MrsW sorry about the arguing :hugs:

Connor is due for his jabs tomorrow but he's still really ill :( I think I'm gonna take him to his appointment anyway and hope they give him something- he's been ill for 3 weeks!

My sensor has never gone off in the Moses... Just assume that he wiggled off in and try not to worry xx

Sorry you had a bad night Mrs.

Somehow Ruby's thrush just disappeared. Strange.

Sorry you were arguing, Bex :hugs:.

Hope you're all okay. Trying to play WoW as Lily is content.
xoxox

having a lazy sunday here bens doing some designs, lena's napping im thinking about giving the kitchen a quick clean then jumping in a child free bath:haha:

Well ladies, last night was eventful :wacko: My phone was ringing at 1.15 telling me to let him in the house...i told him I had already took my key out of the back of the door so he should be able to get in but he said I was lying and to come and open the door!! I was tempted to leave him outside but decided to go down and let him in. He came in and he had TWO carrier bags full of food from the take away :growlmad: so he said he bought some for his mate coz he was hunna go stay there but then decided to come home. He was absolutely bladdered.

I asked him what he thinks he is playing at getting me up at that time when I have got two kids to look after in the night and he just didnt really answer me. I told him he is out of order for lying to me about where he was going and what he was doing and for leaving me to be responsible for both kids AGAIN. I told him I may as well be a single parent because he does f*ck all to help me (his response was that he goes to work and brings money home).

I was so so so angry with him. He wasnt even bothered in the slightest. I told him that he better get his stuff together and leave in the morning because I have had enough and he just said that he will do. We had a row and I ended up smacking him round the head :( (wish I hadnt done that, I had done it before I could stop myself).

He tried to go up to sleep in Iscars room and I told him there wasnt a chance he was sleeping in there poluting his room with stale beer breath. He went in there anyway and banged about getting a quilt and stuff and then slept downstairs. I was so mad with him. Between 1.30 and 6.00 I did two night feeds for Jack and got up to settle Oscar 3 times.

This morning I got both kids up went downstairs and OH went upstairs. I got ready to go and pick the hairdresser up and he went upstairs to bed!!!! :growlmad: Told him he better get his arse downstairs to look after his kids because he knew I was having my hair done.

When I was having my hair done he made Jack a bottle and fed him and then I was in the back room with Oscar and the hairdresser and got up to see why it was all quiet in the front room....OH had fell asleep and left Jack on the couch...Jack was slumped over with his face in the couch :cry: So I ran over and went to pick him up ans said OI!! at OH and he jumped awake and elbowed Jack in the face :cry: :cry:

I told him he better get his things together and go later on coz I dont want him here.

Oh and he knew I was taking Jack for his pictures done at 12.30 and was gunna take Osc as well and didnt even get either of them ready for me while I was having my hair done. Hairdresser was only finished by 11.40 so had to rush to get things done while he sat on his arse!!!

Im so angry with him. Mainly about coming in at that time, lying to me and for nearly suffocating Jackmon the couch and then elbowing his face :nope: :nope: Oh and he spent the whole £100 even thiugh he promised to bring some back.

Sorry for the essay.

Smiley-he needs to get his act together! How did your hair turn out hun?

Nice Kitty! Much better than it was! It was a disgrace but now it looks good! It is brown with blonde highlights!

:hugs: smiley don't no how your doing it by yourself bloody super mum! he doesn't know how lucky he is to have you x

Oh Smiley I would be SO mad too! What is he playing at?!

Oh Smiley! I gasped a few times at your post :(. What an arsehole. He should be ashamed of himself.

Hope you're okay. :hugs:
xoxox

Yeah Im fine, got some quality time with Jack at his photoshoot and then took Oscar out for something to eat on his own...my babies always make me feel better :)

Babies have a great way of doing that :cloud9: Glad the photo shoot went well :D Have you said anything to OH since? x

He was changing Oscars nappy not so long ago and Oscar tried putting his hand in the poo and OH was like "FFS Oscar!! stop it!!!" Being really abrupt and raising his voice so I said dont you dare speak to him like that! And he was like well he shouldnt put his hand in it then :saywhat: So I said he has jo idea that hes not supposed to do that!!

Then I told him that he is out of order and I said he better get some stuff in a bag and go because I cba with him anymore...and he said that if Im not happy then I should leave because he doesnt see why he should have to go anywhere :nope:

Babies are awesome for feeling better! Lily cheers me up loads.
xoxox

Smiley - I really hope he gets his act together, massive massive hugs :hugs:

Becca I did and he just said he would be keeping the kids with him..........lol.

:rofl: I love how men say that, my OH has said that before, I was laughing because he can't even cope with them for an hour so I can have a bit extra sleep :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->