Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Sasha I said to him that he cant look after himself let alone 2kids!!

Jeebus! He can't look after Jack while you get your hair done, nah-uh, he couldn't cope.
xoxox

Haha! Seriously though, I hope he bucks his ideas up soon. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, Im fine Im just angry more than anything!

Checked the internet history and he has been looking at one bedroom flats earlier on today (i think this was when I was having my hair done and he was SUPPOSED to be keeping an eye on the kids).

Oh well, couldn't care less tbh. Just been to MILs with the kids, got back just now. Going to order myself a takeaway for tea and get OH nothing at all after he wasted two carrier bags full last night (did I mention that I found all of this food in the kitchen bin this morning?)

Oh smiley. How frustrating!!!! Can you not have a good old chat once the boys are in bed?
Actually ask him what he wants?
Coz if he had any respect for you then he wouldn't be treating you this way.

He really really sounds like Shaun back in the old days. We had to split up and I moved on and made him relize what he wanted.... Can he not stay at his mums?

I've hit Shaun once when I was soooo angry, we are talking years ago. But he deserved it for being a lying pig. Lots of hugs Hun. Keep your chin up cox you sound like an amazing mummyxxxx

Did you fill mil in? Maybe she can talk to him? X

Shaun has just cooked me prawns and pasta- I'm sure it's very tasty but I don't fancy it and I'm a bit funny about hot prawns. I want a takeaway now.

No Jem he couldnt stay at his mums, she has 6 kids, 3 of them still live at home so there isnt room. Ive told her all about him being a dick and she agrees hes pathetic but she wouldnt ever say anything to him, she likes to keep the peace.

Eeeee I dont like prawns, I have just ordered a takeaway for myself and not ordered OH anything. I know for a fact he hasnt eaten today because I havent cooked anything so I bet he is starved :)

Ha ha that's funny smiley, enjoy!! I really could eat a hot curry.

I only like prawn cocktail really? Shaun kindly pointed out where the prawns pooh sacs were and its put me off, lol, I check every prawn for pooh now.

Isla had the worst tantrum today. She refused to sit down at the table and try any dinner (so annoying when I'd made it from scratch) and that was it she had a mood on. She screamed the house down for various reasons and ended up going to bed with no story/milk or dinner. It's so heartbreaking having to do that but I guess she has to learn that she has to be good or little people will copy her behaviour. Maybe it's a backlash from Ruby? It's defo out of character.

Demi did that breathing thing yesterday :(
I had my nurse friend round and her little girl. The girl poked poor Demi in the eye, so Demi screamed in pain, walked over to me and couldn't catch her breath. Finally she took a breath and then passed out in my arms. And then came to very frightened.
But I was glad my friend was there as she witnessed it but said its fine and that some kiddies do it.
Shaun is now scared that it will happen with him, which I understand. Nothing we can do though?

So an eventful weekend with the older girls. Ruby is just Ruby :)

Ladies. PLEASE, if this vaginal pain isn't an infection as I've been told it isn't again on Monday, what could it be? I'm so desperate, I'm being so messed about, I need this pain to go. I'm crying constantly, I'm in pain constantly. Help me :cry:
xoxox

Sorry bec hope your better soon xxx

LOu, let him move out lol ryan did and cried after 2 days after he realised what he had done! I still made him wait lol xx its hard hun.

Omg Jem, so scary!!! Id be petrified!! :hugs: is she doing it on purpose? Or can she just jot catch her breath?

Becca :hugs: I dont know what else we can suggest. Its awful that you are still in so much pain :( :( When you went to the doctors and they used a speculum to do a swab, did they check your stitches? Were you stitched inside? Id be pushing the GP for an immediate referral to the gynae at the hosp. Xxx

Em, I kicked him out once before and he cried his eyes out as he was leaving lol. He is just sat outside Osc's room at the mo waiting for him to settle down but when he comes down I am gunna talk to him coz Jack is asleep now. Gunna leave my empty takeaway box open at the side of me so he can see what he missed out on :lol:

Omg, my best friend just won £1200 at bingo grrrrr we both went on wednesday night and didnt win a thing and shes gone tonight without inviting me and won :( We always share prize money as well!

Grrr :( I could do with that! I never win!

JEm how scary xx

HopE you sort it out xx I do believe people can change if they try hars enough.

My anxiety is quite bad today but its ryans last 1-1 shift. Then 4 days off then he is on 5-5 which is even shitter!

:hugs: Have you seen the doctor yet about your anxiety? Glad you will get time off with your OH for a few days, hopefully that will make you feel a bit better xx

I may mention it tomorrow. Tried to explain to my mum and I worry about high high temps etc the amount of trips to a and e we had when other two were lil. I spend life worrying about someone being ill :(

Bec, if it's not an infection are they sure it's healed properly? I agree, you need a referral to gynae :hugs:

Emma - massive hugs sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"