Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thanks xx after a google it seems like it could be post natal anxiety. I wouldn't say it was really bad atm but I am not going to chance it. Not really sure what docs can do? Im not adverse to meds if they work ( my pnd meds helped) but not sure what they will do??? Don't wanna be flagged up as an unstable mum lol as im coping ok! X

They won't flag you as unstable hun, they will probably give you some meds. x x x

my child will not sleep, shes spent the evening screaming with her gums so we gave her a parecetemol now shes turned into a little chaterbox:dohh:

I'm stunned. :wacko: Harry's done 8pm-12am-4am. Let's hope it's not a fluke! :shhh: He is coming out of the second leap, so I can attribute the good sleeping to that I guess! :)

Emma you won't be flagged as an unstable mum :hugs: Really hope they have some good advice for you x x

Nix, I didn't get chance to speak to him because he went straight to bed once O was settled. He is working today so will speak to him this evening.

Yaaaay, go Harry!! Jack is nearly at the end of the 2nd leap too so I hope he starts sleeping better as well because he has been sleeping really bad this last week or so. Glad you got some sleep x x

Yay for sleep!

Hope you get things sorted smiley xx

Defo go to the docs - you won't be flagged as unstable - it goes you care that you are going for help xx

Morning!

Lily slept 9pm-6pm, she's awesome! Although she's fighting sleep now.

I'm seriously thinking of going back to the DR's today. I need this sorting ASAP. I'm still stingy when I'm peeing too.

Well done Harry! Good sleeps.

Emma, go to the DR's you won't be flagged up. If I'm not, you won't be hun.
xoxox

Becca, get on the phone as soon as they open and get an appointment, it wont get better on its own. Keep going every day if you have to until they take you seriously! Stand your ground and tell them you want a referral :hugs: :hugs:

way to go Harry! Connor did 6-9 9-12 and then 12.30-5.30 :)

I'm going to, Lou. I'm fed up, can't blame me eh? Is it normal to still sting while I pee or not?
xoxox

Morning all.

Good boys Harry and Connor xx

Smiley hope your ok and got the chance to chat to oh?

Nix how was your hen party?

Poor Lena, I saw her rosy cheeks :(

Mf, defo talk to someone.

And Becca, defo go today and dont leave without something bring sorted.
It's not normal to still sting.

Ruby did 7pm till 3 and till 6:30am.

But my two year old was up for hours, I swear she is a devil child.
What you all up to?
I'm off to toddlers, a park and quick food shop to chill In this afternoon xxx

Connors supposed to have his Jabs today but I don't think hes well enough :shrug: I have to pop into town to get some aftershave for my step dads birthday today, not too much fun lol!

I want to go and do the food shop but scared with two babies lol, usually go in a sunday while OH watches them for an hour (fat chance that was happening yday!)

Fancy a trip to ikea as well but i will want to spend loads of money so probably wont bother :lol:

Aww poor connor :( do you think his bronchilitis (sp??? Lol) is coming back then?

Poor connor. Lou, I remember those days shopping with toddler and baby lol take a bribe :)

Just trying to get my slowww kids out the door! Maths swimminh with school. I have to wait in for next delivery so hope it comes early x

Poor Connor :(.

Oh Lou! I love Ikea! <3.

I will Jem, thank you. You looked beautiful on your drunk pictures :D. I don't drink at all :dohh:.
xoxox

For the most part, Oscar is good when we go out shopping but when we go to Aldi he tries to climb out of the trolley and they dont have waist straps in the trolleys in Aldi :donh: At the end when I am putting stuff on the belt he climbs out when I cant reach him and stands on the conveyor belt thing :shock: I get looked at like Im a shit mum but I just cant reach round the trolley to him lol.

Might drop them off at MILs and go do it on my own, probably safer haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->