Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hehe O is so sweet. Dropped m and r at school and had a maccy d brekkie. Naughty but nice :)

Oh yum! Jealous, I have been after a Mcdonalds brekkie for ages. :haha:

Im going to get so fat though my diet is horrendous!!! I even have to have sugar in my tea again just to pick myself up!!

I had a chicken salad sarnie for breakfast :blush: I need to start eating normal meals again, at the moment Sophie is so fussy I just grab something big to eat because it might be my last chance to grab something for a while :rofl:

I have 3 sugars in my tea :D

Yep same here. Normally biscuits!

Just watching Jeremy Vile an realised life could be worse! !

I miss watching JK, I had to stop when Dylan started shouting and copying him :blush: :rofl:

I'm trying to make my awful eating habits healthier, that's why I am adding salad to my mahoosive sarnies :rofl:

I seriously need to sort it out though, I want to lose weight :brat:

So do I, but I like to exercise too, but with the condition I'm in, I can't :(.
xoxox

:hugs:

Omg I am feeding Sophie right now and she is just glaring at me :rofl: Love her grumpy little faces :cloud9:

I love the way they just stare into your soul. Does she have really beady eyes? Jade hardly ever blinks!

Haha! You can't say that, poor babies. Mind you, I was saying to Lily last night (as naughty as it is) that her dad is a d**k as a joke and she started crying. She loves her dad I'm guessing :rofl:
xoxox

:rofl:

Yes Emma, she does, she always glares at me when she feeds, she is an angry eater :rofl:

Morning!

Smiley, sorry your OH is being so s***! Sounds like you're doing really well.

MF, :hugs: defo worth a trip to Dr.

:hugs: bec. Go back to the Drs. You know your body and when something's not right, and surely you shouldn't still be in pain.

Had a rubbish night with Theo last night. And now that he's used to the Moby and sleeps in it in the day he won't sleep in his basket without a long, long fight! Don't know what to do because he needs to be kept upright all day because of his reflux and the moby's the only way I can get on with things in the day.

I had a bagel and toast for brekkie. I'm always starving at mo!

I'm trying to eat more healthily but I'm seriously addicted to wine gums. I probs go through a bag a day!!!!

(((hugs))) Hope his refulx improves soon. I am sure it will improve a bit at 3mths. Have you tried his basket at an angle? Jades is on a slant.

(((hugs))) Hope his refulx improves soon. I am sure it will improve a bit at 3mths. Have you tried his basket at an angle? Jades is on a slant.

Thanks MF. Yeah, it's on a massive slant and he sleeps on his tummy. It's just hit and miss whether his reflux is too bad to sleep in it. This morning he wouldn't sleep in it but I think it's because he wanted to be on me rather than because of his reflux.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->