Baby Bugs Due February 2013

ive not eaten anything yet today and its midday lol yesterday i didnt eat or drink anything i forget:dohh: no wonder i have a headache today

wow whisper, eat! I can't function without food! I don't think i've ever forgot to eat :)

Go make yourself something hun, you don't want to get ill :hugs:

just have i often go without eating most the day as dont have a huge appetite but i really mus remember to drink :haha:

17th of may needs to hurry up i get to order my ergo carrier as my mothers day pressy * even tho mothers days on the 12th may* lol but oh well i want it nowwwwww

Nope, Sophies go from warm to cold all the time, totally normal :)

I used the think there was something wrong with Bethany when she was tiny, her feet used to sweat like mad, not a little bit, they used to drip :sick: :rofl:

God Ive got loads of appointments coming up this month..Jacks jabs in wednesday, Health Visitor on the 7th May coming to the house, Jacks follow up on 15th May for Jacks liver function, and Oscars hearing test on 21st May! That is along with O's fortnightly therapist visits (although he has a 4 week break at the mo).

Although it seems like a real pain in the bum it makes me thankful for the NHS caring about my children :)

Whisper, I wish I had your appetite, I need help lol!!

She's sleepy today, but we changed her to Hungry baby milk and she seems more settled and less sicky, but you know me, I worry over everything.
xoxox

Woo, just got off the phone with the Dr and me and Sophie are back on meds from tonight, no more agony for me and no more sore mouth for my poor girly :(

Dont worry bec xx its good to be wary.

LOts of appointments lou! Matthew has paediatrician next month. That will be amusing as she didn't know I was pregnant! I agree though its nice to have the nhs.

What does he do with the paediatrician Em? Osc isnt back to see the paed for a few months now!

:hugs: to those who are sleep deprived or not well.

Elodie slept from 8-4 last night and then 4.30-7. Very happy with that.

Ivy slept better too - I think she had been having a toddler growth spurt or mental leap.

We have been to toddler group this morning and I am ridiculously impressed that Ivy just ate 2 rounds of tuna, mayo, cucumber sandwiches and some grapes. She normally only wants crisps! If she will eat sandwiches it will make lunchtime massively easier for me.

Wow way to go ivy!! Great sleep too :)

LOu, he has seen her since he was about 13mths. She is normally the one who I speak to and get referred but now we just see her every 4-6mths till he is 18 though if he goes to a special school for secondary he will stop seeing her sooner as they have their own. xx

Good girl Elodie, fab sleep! And great news about Ivy too!

MF, why did he see the paed from 13months? Was it something you flagged up? Or did the HV or GP do a referral?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->