Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Yeah hv referred us as he was not talking/lining up bricks but it then took another 4yrs after that to have an autism assessment lol.

Oscar is having his after his 2nd birthday (or so they say). Im really lucky that the therapist comes round and plays with him every few weeks as she has now seen most of the behaviours that have been causing me concern! Including lining up cars/bricks/bottles etc and stacking things to perfection lol. She has seen mostof his sensory behaviours as well like his finger flicking, hand flapping, rocking back and forth, running, covering and banging his ears etc. and he still doesnt speak a word :haha: When did math speak?

Morning all,

Embo hope connor is feeling better

Hugs Smiley - your oh is being a butthead.

Ah Jem - hope she will grow out of that passing out business - how scary!

Becca, I would plant myself at the dr until I had an answer - I had some stinging and pain (only with dtd though) and it was a problem with my stitches they fixed...

MRS, sorry about your MIL - I wouldn't have been able to hold my tongue...

Oh Whisper you'll love the ergo :)

BSM, yay for Daniel! I believe Whitt will stand before he rolls at this rate! Loves standing in your lap.

Hugs to everyone who needs em! Sure Ive missed as there were loads of pages to catch up on...:flower:

AFM, had a good weekend - my mom was in town so we got to go out shopping for a bit and then I got in a nice nap yesterday. Last night was rough - he was basically awake from 415 on - so tired!! Don't know what it was but he'd wake himself up doing crazy hand exercises. May have to swaddle him tonight if he keeps it up...

eeeee im so so so exited my aunts booking my flights for me soon :happydance: going back with her after the christening so i dont have to fly alone for the first time with lena just the way back il be on my own cant wait havent seen my fam other then mum n dad since june last year , mum and dad were here in december:happydance:

Hi everybody! I am shradha.... my baby boy came early at 36 weeks. Waterbag burst and had a c-section. Jem iintroduced me to your group. You guys are rocking...487 pages..aahhh I guess I need some time to go through them:flower:

Welcome shradha!

Went to mum & baby grp this afternoon. Don't know if I like them because i end up comparing theo to other babies & then getting paranoid! Also, it made me sad that he can't play on his back without being sick everywhere & getting upset.

Welcome!! :hi:

I have used the nipple shields all day today, because they're getting bad again. He doesn't empty the breast as well as without though, so I have just ordered an electric breast pump from Amazon. That way, if we really can't get his latch sorted, I can use the shields and pump, and gradually move to feeding him expressed breast milk. :)

Have you tried that cream for a bit of relief Bex? Doesn cure it completely but helps protect it a little bit from getting worse x

Gf I hate mum and baby/toddler groups too!
Lou, umm he has always babbled but it never made sense at all and he didnt say proper words till he was about 28months and even then he was before he caught up. He went to a speech therapy preschool that helped. You would never notice he had a speech delay now though. He is full of it! X

Got stopped 3 times in asda asking how old she was. All 3 people assume she is my first and try to give me advice!

Well Oscar is nearly 21 months and is still babbling, says goo goo ga ga etc etc. i cant wait to hear a word come out of his mouth, I think I will cry, I will be so proud :haha:

I hate it when people presume baby is your first...the GP did it to me at our 6 week check the other day!!

Hi shradra:flower:

:hugs: becca hope the dr sort things

Smiley and MF ollie sorts cars into lines in colour order is that not normal development

Well today was looking good, met up with friends at soft play centre having a gossip when ollie came over and promptly vomited down me, and all over play equipment :dohh: I dont seem to have luck there last time ollie still n nappies and pooed the smell was so bad every mother coming into area was checking there child's bum :blush: had to make a sharp exit as forgot to bring a nappy with me:haha:

Welcome Shradha!

Hm. Haven't looked into play groups yet since my two besties have little ones close in age...Whitt's the baby :) I think he might actually notice them this next visit...:haha:

I feel very lucky that bfing is going well for us. :hugs: to you girls who are sticking it out and having trouble...

Aw gf poor theo...did you look into prevacid or want that cereal ratio? Happy to post it for you...

Yes Lucky it is perfectly normal but when it is accompanied by various other things and other behaviours and developmental delays it can be a cause for concern (as was the case for MF with her son and could well be the case for my son too).

Sorry to come in and make it all about me, thought I'd let you know how I got on at the doctors. So, she's now saying I have a urine infection. The pain is just normal, I'm healing. I don't know anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->