Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Did they test your wee in the doctors? It all just doesnt seem right to me Bec :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks smiley I was worried I was overlooking something :dohh:

Becca hope this works for you but a complaint should be made for your treatment!

Anyone not had there 6week check yet, my dr was supposed to send through a appointment before 10weeks and not received anythingits pretty poor need to discuss contraception, number 4 would not be welcome here :nope:

Agh water babies sounds great!! Coz I always have one or two children with me I can never do that. But I've seen some activities I can do at the children centre local to me.

Becca, did they give you an internal?

Hugs to everyone who needs them, read up during the day and my brain is frazzled right now.

I'm so annoyed with my work. I was in a temporary contract with the NHS and in Jan they sent me a permanent one :)
Anyway when on my previous contract my holiday run from January to December...
It clicked today that I vaguely read my holiday run from April to March o my new contract... Anyways I asked my boss what happened to my holiday from Jan to end of March and she texted sayin she thinks I've lost it :(
So maybe I could have flagged this up when I read my new contract, but even still I wouldn't have been able to take it as I was on maternity leave...
So I'm really annoyed I have lost it? My boss is going to speak to HR... (actually I remember signing my contract but I know I never sent it- I left it out in the side and have assumed Shaun sent it and he says he didn't. So unless a visitor did it? It was just after I had Ruby???
Sorry for rant.

Hope you all ok and have a good night sleep.

Ha ha walker I put Ruby in Demi's nappy and didn't relisw until bath time and couple of hours later. Poor child x

Aww there are two sample pictures in my facebook from jacks photoshoot...have a look, they are gorgeous (if I do say so myself :haha:)

Welcome Shradha!

Hm. Haven't looked into play groups yet since my two besties have little ones close in age...Whitt's the baby :) I think he might actually notice them this next visit...:haha:

I feel very lucky that bfing is going well for us. :hugs: to you girls who are sticking it out and having trouble...

Aw gf poor theo...did you look into prevacid or want that cereal ratio? Happy to post it for you...

The cereal ratio would be great though he's probs too young for it? I've heard about carobel thickener too but have heard mixed reviews. How do I get Prevacid? His reflux is really playing up today. He's not a happy bunny at all :(

Hugs xxx

LOl jem I used to mix up matthew and rubys nappies. They were in same size for a while though!

Feeling stressed with Hampshire council wondering whether to step down as new forest rep ffs I dont even get paid why am I stressing!

I stand on panel for for special needs funding to make sure we get funding and also help parents st tribunal but km voluntary and she bombards me with 35emails a day. She knows I had jade fgs I told her id be under radar for 6mths but now I feel bad. X

That's great MF but you do have 3 kiddies!!

Smiley love the photos :)

Gflady, sorry your having a rough day x

Love the photos lou!

Agree jem. I so believe in what they represent but I cant do it atm. I am just gonna have to man up and step down!

Jem, I used my annual leave up before I went on maternity leave, and have tacked on 3 weeks at the end of my leave in August (so I actually go back in September), so that I catch up on what I would have taken this year. From what I understand, if you don't use it, you lose it. :(

Thanks girls, cant wait to see all he photos now!

MF that is a fabulous thing you do but I agree, it sounds like a lot of work with three children to look after! You cant be exected to keep up with all of the work load xx

Oh god I need a slap. Just looked at my baby due album on fb of all my hosp bag ready to go :( wish I could go bk x

Wiggler lena is giving sophie a run for her money on the grumpyness tonight

Attachments

• PicsArt_1367269844859.jpg
    PicsArt_1367269844859.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
Re holiday - You shouldnt lose it - as you couldnt physically take it then they must pay you for it if you cant carry it.

Re holiday - You shouldnt lose it - as you couldnt physically take it then they must pay you for it if you cant carry it.

I might look into that as well then as i think i had about 15 days of AL left as all the dates were bought forwards.

Jem, I saw that pic on FB from last night. Hope you had a nice night. :) My workmates went out last night, but I can't bring myself to leave Harry just yet.
Think im invisible to my work colleagues.

Thanks ladies. I took all my holiday in December before mat leave. I just accrued holiday from Jan to April.... They changed my contract so my holiday dates changed.
So I took all my holiday owed...
Will see what the outcome is, not letting it lie.

I do feel sad no more babies :( I do wish I could do the last 4 years again, hate being pregnant, but all pregnancies and births were amazing :)

My bloody two year old has been up again!!!! Pure minx.
I'm Hoping for a clear run of sleep now Ruby is feeding?
And I just had a nightmare about ghosts. Lol xx

Harry has been crying for the last hour. :growlmad: I have shoved a boob in his face in the hopes that it'll calm him down enough to go back to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->