Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thanks, Smiley. I'll have to give that a try.

Hi MF!

Good weight, Harry!

Well, I think we are officially ttc #2...eeeek! Dh was ready right away, he just loves being a daddy (except when any poop appears :haha:). I'm kind of scared after Blake came so early, but I guess you can't let worries run your life, right? Neither of us really want to intentionally make Blake an only child (I am one and always wanted siblings), so I guess we'll just see if we're meant to have another. It took us years to conceive Blake, so who knows?

Blake is doing great, lots of smiles! :cloud9: He's just recently discovered his feet, grabbing and holding them. Also got some drooling and mouth rubbing, so I think teething may be starting.
ah kitty us too thats if my clcyes behave they seem to of already gone odd, we gonna ntnp until shes a little older then if nothing happens by 9 mths ish will go back on my meds

Aww yay, hopefully it's not too long until we get the news of some baby bug siblings :cloud9:

Omg exciting. I have two close in age and glad we did but I much prefer the big gap (for me) small ga is nice for the kids though!! I agree about not worrying. It will all news fine xx

There are 14 months between me and my brother, and we get on like best friends now. :) I think we'll aim at a gap of around 18 months, which would mean conceiving around November. :thumbup:

Kitty, you can now upload pics directly from your iPad (if your software is up to date I presume) instead of using photobucket!!! Yippeee best news ever haha!

Bex, there are 15 months between me and my older sister and it was a nice gap when we were growing up!

Oh gosh, more babies on the horizon :)
Obviously fab news for you guys but the thought scares me of having another but at Least on know I'm happy with three.

Poor Lena.

Hope your all ok.

Hope Harry enjoyed her sleep.... I'm going to start putting Ruby in her cot in the day- just need to give it a good clean, Demi moved out or there in Novemeber.

I'm off out for a curry with some other friends tonight :)
Can't wait.

Xxxxx

Have a brilliant time Jem :)

Smiley - LOVE your new avatar, sooo cute :cloud9:

for god sake trying to get lena to bed earlz as she been a grump all day and upstairs asses have decided to blair music out :growlmad:

Grrr neighbours hope they stop soon. Omg I could never imagine ttc now lol I know jades gonna get harder yet lol.

Kitty and Whisper, we are NTNP now I think. ;) When it happens, it happens.

Thanks Wiggler!

MF, I had 3 eastenders and 2 corries last week and I thought that was bad!

I've just made up Bethany's new kitchen and easel for her birthday tomorrow, I can't wait to play with them... erm, I can't wait to see her play with them :rofl:

Sophie is asleep in her swing, poor thing has had a very grumpy day :(

Wow more babies to think about! Good luck babydreams, Kitty and Whisper! :flower:

We won't think about it until DH is out of school which would be next December but if it looks like he's got a job lined up we might start as it took us a year to conceive - I wouldn't want us to be tight financially and stress about it. But I am already thinking about how fun a little girl would be:cloud9:

Aw poor Lena!

I am stressing a bit about transitioning Whitt to sleeping flat in the pack and play...hoping he can still sleep as good as in the napper.

I want ice cream so badly!:wacko:

I've just made up Bethany's new kitchen and easel for her birthday tomorrow, I can't wait to play with them... erm, I can't wait to see her play with them :rofl:

Sophie is asleep in her swing, poor thing has had a very grumpy day :(

OOOooh sounds loads of fun! Aw Whitt's asleep in his swing too :)

Gosh, good luck to the girls TTC, I personally read it and as disgusting as it sounds, my vagina closed up.

Me and Liam went to see Iron Man 3 tonight, awesome film and lovely time as a couple.

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

A bit jealous of all this ttc talk - the thought of 3 scares the life out of me but I am not sure how 'complete' I feel? Maybe that will come with time?

I am getting the coil so at least there is minimal chance of an ooopsie, at the moment we are awful with contraception but last time with bfing my af didn't return for 15 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->