Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Aww poor Lena :hugs: I do love grumpy baby pics :haha:

Massive hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs:

5am start again from my 4 year old. Yuck, I hate mornings, I wish he did too :rofl:

:hugs: Hope Ruby is OK.

Feeding Sophie right now and it's soooooo painful :( Her meds are already helping her mouth, fingers crossed mine kick in soon x x x

How all xxx Are you all enjoying the sun? I was watching sky news on marc bridges case but its so hallowing and sad so had to cone outside and sit in sun for a bit xx

Enjoy the sun! I'm stuck in for today, I'm in agony and there is no way I will be able to get Sophie in her carrier or lug the pushchair downstairs.

I've been reading the live updates on the internet, so so sad, her poor parents :(

I'm cleaning, I really think I shouldn't of though, my downstairs is killing! Silly me.

Hope you're all enjoying the sun!
xoxox

Hey very quiet n here !

I'm out enjoying the sunshine which makes a change:haha: hopeing it stays now would like a nicer summer than last.

Wriggler and becca :hugs:

MF I haven't see any going to have a look now x

I like grumpy baby pics too...dh says I'm mean when I take pictures of Blake when he's crabby or crying, but I think he's so cute with his little crabby face on :haha:

I know, I know, I keep intending to post some pics, but never make it to my "real" computer. Smiley, did you say you had an iPad? Can you load pics here from iPad, or do I need to get them onto computer first, then on here? iPad is almost all I use anymore.

Tn- did you ever treat yourself to that diaper/ baby bag? I haven't picked one out yet since Blake really can't go anywhere except dr for quite a while. Figured it would be fun to pick one out closer to when I'd actually use it. I love bags, so fun to shop for.

Welcome Shradha!

Hm. Haven't looked into play groups yet since my two besties have little ones close in age...Whitt's the baby :) I think he might actually notice them this next visit...:haha:

I feel very lucky that bfing is going well for us. :hugs: to you girls who are sticking it out and having trouble...

Aw gf poor theo...did you look into prevacid or want that cereal ratio? Happy to post it for you...

The cereal ratio would be great though he's probs too young for it? I've heard about carobel thickener too but have heard mixed reviews. How do I get Prevacid? His reflux is really playing up today. He's not a happy bunny at all :(

I would try to get the prevacid first - it worked for us so we didnt end up using the cereal - looks like you guys call it zoton, fastabs? The zantac did nothing for Whitt so I imagine it's not working for Theo either as he's been on it for a while...I would ring your dr and tell them you want to try a new med as it's not working. If you tell them it's affecting his feeding they should try to help you...It really worked well for Whitt - he still spits up a little but he isn't vomiting like he was (he'd lose 2-3 feedings a day from vomiting), fussing at the breast is much better and the hiccups are much better.

For the cereal, He's not too young - my dr gave me that at 6wks I think? If they didn't have reflux obviously you wouldn't give it to them that young and it was his third choice as he said it's empty calories...just meant to thicken your milk up a bit to help keep it down...he says two level teaspoons of rice cereal in 3-4 oz of pumped milk twice a day - if he's eating more than that I'd keep the cereal the same and up the milk to start - this was what he suggested at 6wks...

Guess your last resort is hypoallergenic formula : / you could also try cutting citrus and tomatoes (high acid) foods and see if that helps too. It didn't make a difference for me but if you eat a lot of those might be worth trying...

I like grumpy baby pics too...dh says I'm mean when I take pictures of Blake when he's crabby or crying, but I think he's so cute with his little crabby face on :haha:

I know, I know, I keep intending to post some pics, but never make it to my "real" computer. Smiley, did you say you had an iPad? Can you load pics here from iPad, or do I need to get them onto computer first, then on here? iPad is almost all I use anymore.

Tn- did you ever treat yourself to that diaper/ baby bag? I haven't picked one out yet since Blake really can't go anywhere except dr for quite a while. Figured it would be fun to pick one out closer to when I'd actually use it. I love bags, so fun to shop for.

I did get a new one! Ended up getting this one instead though after I looked at how nice and big it was - still waiting for it as it was on back order : / guess it will be a late mother's day present lol

https://www.blissliving.com/nest-ch..._content=pla&gclid=CJGduNLA8rYCFcIv4AodeiIA5g

Kitty yes I have an iPad! You can't upload directly from the files on your iPad to B&B but you can download the photbucket app, upload your pics onto there and it gives you a link...then you paste the link on here and it posts the pic for you :D Its really easy and really quick to do xx

I have been to Ikea AGAIN looking for a new tv stand and sideboard but all the ones I liked were either the wrong colour or too big :( Just prepared tea so gunna pop that in the oven soon...Ive made two lots because I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted :haha:

Been quiet in here today, probably because I havent been on here spamming it up :rofl: How is everyone today?

GF, sorry to hear theo's reflux is playing up again :( xx

<3 <3 :hugs: everyone.

Harry has been so overtired since clinic this morning, and has been cat-napping (if anything), then waking up screaming! At the moment, I'm wearing him in the sling, and it seems to have worked! I'm trying to get him to nap in his cotbed in the day though, so that plan isn't going too well!

Incidentally, he's big and fat - 12lbs 2ozs at clinic today. :)

Fatty Harry!! :D Just keep trying him in his cot everyday so he keeps making the association between sleep and cot, even if he isnt in there for long at first x

is it bedtime yet?? i have such a whingy red cheeked baby today all she has done is scream or sleep but clinging to me

Thanks, Smiley. I'll have to give that a try.

Hi MF!

Good weight, Harry!

Well, I think we are officially ttc #2...eeeek! Dh was ready right away, he just loves being a daddy (except when any poop appears :haha:). I'm kind of scared after Blake came so early, but I guess you can't let worries run your life, right? Neither of us really want to intentionally make Blake an only child (I am one and always wanted siblings), so I guess we'll just see if we're meant to have another. It took us years to conceive Blake, so who knows?

Blake is doing great, lots of smiles! :cloud9: He's just recently discovered his feet, grabbing and holding them. Also got some drooling and mouth rubbing, so I think teething may be starting.

look at my poor bubbas cheeks shes so so grumpy
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/IMAG1487.jpg

Eeek good luck Kitty!!! You are brave!! My two 18 months apart and they are a handful! Its fabulous that your hubby is so enthusastic and hands on!!

Whisper, poor Lena xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->