Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Yep ruby d.o.b is 06/06/06 lol math was born fri 13th. Sad that jade had normal date!
Im definitely not broody but I feel bit bad im wishing awaY time. I cant wait for jade to be 3!!

Happy birthday Bethany :)

Can anyone tell me what I do I've copied my tickers that smiley did.... Shaun can't work it out and I'm plain thick!!!! Lol.

May have already said but I got that holiday I was moaning about given :) so I have 9 weeks paid holiday to take when I return, love the NHS.

Good luck baby dreams TNT.

What will sway you AP? I think if you don't know if your complete maybe your not? Saying I defo wanted a third... Even the day I has Demi and could hear all the women screaming in labour, I still wanted a third.

Xx

Happy birthday Bethany :)

Can anyone tell me what I do I've copied my tickers that smiley did.... Shaun can't work it out and I'm plain thick!!!! Lol.

May have already said but I got that holiday I was moaning about given :) so I have 9 weeks paid holiday to take when I return, love the NHS.

Good luck baby dreams TNT.

What will sway you AP? I think if you don't know if your complete maybe your not? Saying I defo wanted a third... Even the day I has Demi and could hear all the women screaming in labour, I still wanted a third.

Xx

just highlight the text she gave you and add it to your sig but remove the extra u so you only have one u on url

We want another .... But guess you need to DTD to get there. Think the bf and no sex means if will be a while :)

Yey for holiday jem :) jade just slept 6:20pm to 6.30 am. She is draining this bottle now lol

So jealous! Wish Lily would sleep that long, mind you, I can't complain.

Morning ladies btw <3.

How do I do my Pelvic Floor Exercise's?

xoxox

Gosh, good luck to the girls TTC, I personally read it and as disgusting as it sounds, my vagina closed up.

:rofl:

A bit jealous of all this ttc talk - the thought of 3 scares the life out of me but I am not sure how 'complete' I feel? Maybe that will come with time?

This :thumbup:

Just copy and paste the full thing and each line you will need to remove the extra 'u' from 'uurl' and the extra 'i' from 'iimg' so there is just one 'u' and 'i' in each line.

Fab news about all the holidays, good job you questionedmit because otherwise I bet they wouldnt have offered it.

Yey for holiday jem :) jade just slept 6:20pm to 6.30 am. She is draining this bottle now lol

Very jealous! I was up every hour after 1am :( Dont know what os wrong with him lately. At 4am he was awake and ready for the day lol, I went back to sleep till 6.20 :blush:

How do I do my Pelvic Floor Exercise's?

xoxox

Squeeze all of your muscles down there, almost as if you are stopping a wee coming out but much stronger. Just tense it and relax and repeat. I hate doing them, it feels weird.

Happy Birthday Bethany! Hope you have a nice day with her Sasha :hugs: x

Jack has his jabs this morning :( not looking forward to it at all. Hoping to take Osc to toddler group as well because I havent managed to go for the last two weeks.

What are everyones plans for today? Sun is shining here, hopefully it will be a nice day x

Ooooo! That feels weird!

Good luck with Jack today hun, his photoshoot photos are lush :flow:.

Happy Birthday Bethany! :dance:
xoxox

Thanks Bec :)

Jack keeps spitting his dummy out and sucking his fingers instead :haha:

Morning,

Jem a nice lot of holiday to enjoy! Hope you had fun last night!
Smiley poor you don't know how you stay sane with such little sleep! Hope photos shoot goes well time goes so quickly it's nice to have pics done
MF jade is such a good sleeper I wish phoebe would go just one hour more as 4am feels a little harsh :haha:
Happy birthday Bethany!
I love that people are ttc good luck to you ladies :thumbup:wouldn't want any more but miss the excitement of having a baby such a special time.
Becca I only thought last night that I should crack on with pelvic floor I always forget:wacko:
Suns out here so another garden day what's everyone else up to?

Morning!

Thanks for Bethany's birthday wishes, I can't believe she is 2 already!

Will be on this evening for a proper catchup, hope everyone has a lovely day x x x

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Elodie slept from 9pm (tiny feed when I transferred her to bed at 10.30) all the way through til 6! She was very grumpy when Ivy woke her up by coming into our room :haha:

Done the nursery run and Elodie still sleeping so I get a quiet breakfast and a cuppa....lovely :flower:

I am taking Elodie to the doctors this afternoon as she has a sort of black patch on her tongue (under the usual milk coating) sometimes it looks like black fluff strands in her mouth? It has been there for 3 or 4 days now and isnt getting worse but isnt going.

I read on google and looked at pics on google images and it might be a type of thrush. I am not sore at all though and she is feeding well and seems very content.

Weird though so am taking her to get it checked in case it gets worse.

Sigh. I have woken up with mastitis for the third time. :( I think it's because my boob wasn't emptying properly using the nipple shields. Good job I've ordered an electric pump from Amazon then! :(

whinge bag didnt go sleep untill 12.47 last night then woke again at 3!

I cant really speak about this on fb and im going to burst lol so just saying here. I won the discrimination case against the school omfg!!!! See lil old me a non working mum who had my son age 16 took the headteacher and local authority to court and I've only gone and won!!!!

Emma I didn't know about this! What happened? Why was you discriminated against? Well done for winning!!!! :happydance: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->