Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Wow! Well done, hun! :)

Duvet day today! Me and Harry are chilling in the bedroom, watching trash TV. :)

Il explain properly later but he was not allowed on the residential trip then they wanted me to pay for 1:1 for him etc so I fought it and boy they must be shitting it no lol xx

Oscar is at his Nans till 6pm and Jack is asleep...I could do with a nap but the house is a tip so need to clean up :( :(

Well MF, glad he has a mum like you :)

Weather here is lovely.
We went to some music thing with Demi (and Ruby) it was at my local childrens centre, totally free and brilliant. Poor Ruby's ears though.
They have a baby massage course for £10 which I may sign up too.

Smiley I just love your avatar.

Hope your all ok, just a quick stop, catch up later xxx

Thanks Jem :) Didnt realise you had to pay for baby massage? Is it a Sure Start Centre you go to? Because it is a free course at my local one.

Great job MF!! You are a wonderful mom and good for you for fighting so hard!

Yea it is... I did think my friend said it was free but that was when Demi was little, I will ring about then x

Can you believe we have done nearly 500 pages on this thread in just under 3 months :wacko:

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies :hugs::hugs:

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Wow, great job MF! Very proud of you for standing up for yourself, Matthew, and what is right!

Sigh. I have woken up with mastitis for the third time. :( I think it's because my boob wasn't emptying properly using the nipple shields. Good job I've ordered an electric pump from Amazon then! :(

Oh, no, Mrs. So sorry. :hugs: Hope it gets better quickly. Enjoy you duvet day!

Happy birthday Bethany :)

Can anyone tell me what I do I've copied my tickers that smiley did.... Shaun can't work it out and I'm plain thick!!!! Lol.

May have already said but I got that holiday I was moaning about given :) so I have 9 weeks paid holiday to take when I return, love the NHS.

Good luck baby dreams TNT.

What will sway you AP? I think if you don't know if your complete maybe your not? Saying I defo wanted a third... Even the day I has Demi and could hear all the women screaming in labour, I still wanted a third.

Xx

9 week of vacay! I am so jealous...I only get 3 and I thought that was a lot :shrug:

Well done MF!! Will you get a settlement? That would be so nice

Dang MRS poor thing! I haven't had that but I do block feed and pump so maybe that's why?:shrug: Do you wear underwire bras?

Happy birthday Bethany!

We've regressed a bit on sleep - he's going down at 8 but doesnt eat enough so he wakes up at 10 ish and then sleeps until about 4 and then back up at 630 wide awake : / We were getting 8-2/3 and then til 7ish. Naps during the day are the same - 2 2-4hr blocks. Is anyone else's bf lo seem to be eating less/changing sleep patterns? He tanks up at night as he's drowsy but I feel like hes nursing less during the day...maybe cause he's so interested in the world now? lol

Happy 11 weeks to my little monkey!:cloud9:

https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x363/cfriedman22/sunshine_zps427bff5b.jpg

Little cutie pie! He always wakes up with a smile:cloud9:

He is so cute TN, and yes Weston's eating/sleeping patterns have changed too. Except unlike Whitt he really doesn't take daytime naps. He catnaps for 10-20 minutes at a time and maybe sleeps 2 hours total during the day. He's doing better at night though, 7-8.5 hour stretches. Last night I got 11:30 to 7.

He seems to get really fussy in the evenings and will scream and scream sometimes and want to eat every 1-2 hours. In the morning and afternoon though he is only eating every 4-5 hours usually and can finish in 5-6 minutes. He is also pooping less so I think his body is finally regulating itself.

TNT his a handsome little boy :)
Yes I'm am very lucky with the holiday... The standard here is 4 weeks.

Not yet smiley, ha ha, I was a bit confused... Shauns out tonight so will tackle it tomoz.

I kno we all chat!! I remember feeling really sad when the feb 2011 bunch stopped chatting.
Oh and mrs hope you feel better soon.

I'm on my own tonight, got to feed, bath and put to bed all three. Roll on bedtime as I have the tv all night :)

Hes so cute. Did you enjoy your night out jemma?
Lou, hope oscar had fun with his nan :)
Hope everyone's ok. Its been so hot here today. I bought jade a new cot and just hated driving in the heat. I brought some strawberry plants for garden too. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->