Baby Bugs Due February 2013

We have strwaberrys, carrots, spring onions sad lettuce growing. (all coz of Shaun mum) only just watered them ad they been growing for 8 weeks. Opps.
Yes had a lovely night out, not got anything planned until my fiends engagement late next month.
Oh but we are off to peppa pig world (Ruby with Shauns mum) will be the first time I've left her. But I'm soooo looking forward to some quality time with the older girls.

What's everyone got planned foe bank holiday? X

tnt, those pics are sooo cute!

and, i love the new avatar, smiley!!

Emma - Well done! That's brilliant :D

Had a brilliant day today, we are all shattered! Sophie wasn't too grumpy and loved getting cuddles off my mum and nan, poor baby got whalloped a few times by my overexcited 9 month old nephew :haha:

:( whats up hun. My kids are driving me mad!

He just won't go to bed without major tears and tantrums has been since Xmas we thought it was just insecurity me being pregnant but never really got better:nope: he really pushes me and what makes it worse is he wont go to bed for his dad at all so it's me every night I must sound like I'm torturing him from downstairs :cry:

Are you two older ones good sleeper?

Demi has yelled for the past hour. She drains me. Hope your ok Lucky xx

We are going the weekend of the 19th- Isla's 4th birthday :) I've been told to switch off coz the theme tune will drive me mad? Ha

Lucky he sounds like Demi!!!! Although she will go down for Shaun. But she is either a minx before bedtime or in the night. She has always yelled to sleep even as a baby. I'm really hoping Ruby does not follow suit?

Demi had another paddy in sainsburys because I wouldn't buy her a cup she already had!

They are ok now but its a pain getting ruby to sleep as she calls about everything it drives me up wall!! Xx hugs xx

Hey girls the fisher price sea horse is on Watch dog.... Think u should watch it!!!!!!

Tn- he is so cute and adorable........nice pics..
From the past few days my boy is feeling conscious whenever I take the camera. He stops smiling and looks the other way.

Smiley- cute pic!

Babydream- I too am finding a change in shresh's sleeping pattern. He is awake the whole day and sleeps only for 15 mins in between. He sleeps for an hour after 7 pm . At night he sleeps for 2 hrs and gets up...

Jem& midnight you both seem to love gardening. I am missing my garden. I am with my mom at present. Hope dh is watering the garden.

Yep jem the same if he goes down easy at bedtime he will still get up in the night. We have tried everythingits like Blackpool illuminations as he won't have light off! Grrr hate wishing time away but when he is older hopefully be easier to deal with. Jo frost book will be out again for me :haha:

Hi Shradha. Ruby was really cooing and she stopped as soon as I went to press record.

Anyone else noticed there baby cooing more? Ruby only started it yesterday. Her little sound are just beautiful.

I've also noticed that she is awake more in the car, she doesn't alway go to sleep when I do the 15 min school run.
Oh and ruby has stopped having the dummy if she wakes- she wants milk instead. So my sleeping baby has me up at 5am- but I'm not complaining :) x

Midnight- so you are emma. You are one strong lady.

Friends can I know you all in short.....

Jem i saw something about the seahorses online a few weeks ago...apparently it has only ever happened with rechargeable batteries? So Im safe lol.

Yes defo noticed Jack cooing more, so sweet. He has also been laughing in his sleep for a few weeks now as well :haha:

Oscar is really hard work this evening :(

Hi Shradha. Ruby was really cooing and she stopped as soon as I went to press record.

Anyone else noticed there baby cooing more? Ruby only started it yesterday. Her little sound are just beautiful.

I've also noticed that she is awake more in the car, she doesn't alway go to sleep when I do the 15 min school run.
Oh and ruby has stopped having the dummy if she wakes- she wants milk instead. So my sleeping baby has me up at 5am- but I'm not complaining :) x

Yes I too noticed shresh cooing more today. When he woke up he laughed and started... I loved it. Cant wait to hear him talk....

Smiley- Jack happy 2 months!

lena has been such a nightmare past few days dont know whats up with her so clingy and either wants to just sleep on me or scream the flat down:shrug:

Hugs hun xx I am reading but a nightmare getting on here today! Also why the heck is it not dark yet?
Maybe lenas cutting a tooth? Have u tried some calpol or teething powder?

Hugs hun xx I am reading but a nightmare getting on here today! Also why the heck is it not dark yet?
Maybe lenas cutting a tooth? Have u tried some calpol or teething powder?
im going to try get some teething gel tomorrow cant get calpol here as all the give for babies is bum pills shes had paracetemol that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->