Baby Bugs Due February 2013

They dont have calpol?! Thats crazy, i couldnt imagine putting something up jack or oscars bum! Lol!

Oh god, can't someone post you over some calpol and or baby ibuprofen Whisper?

I swear by the baby neurofen for teething with Ivy. Calpol doesn't touch it usually.

Emma I was the same the other day when Oscar had a massive meltdown, wanted to get in the car and not come back. Its so hard to keep calm sometimes, hope you are okay :hugs:

:hugs: MF sounds like many are having hard nights, deep breath and carry on( well that's what I'm tryin to do)

I knew hard days would happen but they do take there toll !

Shradha, I am Christy :flower:

Jem, yes Whitt is cooing and squealing - he is so funny because he laughs and squeals and then is like where did that sound come from? hahaha:haha:

this is my noisey little madame shes got noisyer since this please excuse my voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dfgVrr_lac&feature=youtu.be

Knew feeling ok wouldn't last. Hello to the 'normal' me. Laying in bed in tears. No friends no family nothing. Shit job,crap at said job.

Rota :hugs: :hugs: do you have someone at home (family or friends) who you can talk to? Xx

Jack woke up at 1am and then 4am and has been awake for the day ever since. Im very tired :( Wish he would just sleep right through. Although he has been struggling to breathe with a blocked nose so thats probably why he hasnt slept. Might bring his cot into my room and try him in there to see if he likes having more space.

Whats everyones plans today? Looks like another nice day :)

Lovely Harry did 8:30pm-12am-3:30am-6am. <3 Awake all smiles! I'm just feeding him now - I wonder if he'll go down again. Usually, I keep him in bed with me from now, and we doze.

We don't have many plans today. Alex is working at 4pm, so we have a nice day together until then. :)

Morning xxx

Mf hope your ok, I have felt like that many times.

Rota your only a few miles away, we can meet up Hun :)

Beaut day here too and no plans. Isle at mystery 9-3, so just the little ones.

I buy the sainsburys 'calpol' just as fab.

Best get up, girls are playing with roller skates, lol xx

Yeah, real Calpol is a rip off (like all branded drugs!). It's paracetamol, so the cheaper versions will work just as well because they are also paracetamol!

It's like getting Nurofen - it's just ibuprofen! Get the supermarket own stuff for pennies!

I get asdas own calpol too, also, there is one in the poundshop called galpomol or something like that and its the same thing!

Rota :hugs:.

Morning ladies, hope you're all okay!

Lily has done 9pm-7am! Yippie! Also, I've woken up relatively pain free down there today! Fingers crossed its not a fluke :dance:

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->