Baby Bugs Due February 2013

<3 <3 lovely. Hope you're okay. :(

I feel like my night went quickly, so I must have got some good sleep! Yay! Little man in snuffling and snoring in my lap right now. The two of us are on our antibiotics, which seem to be working for me (mastitis). Yay! A bit more time will tell if Harry's drops are working.

Today is a nothing day! Yay! :happydance: I'm going to sort out his clothes into size order, so we at least know he'll fit into the bits we take out of his drawers. So many people have given us 0-3m or 3-6m stuff, and I just can't imagine him ever being that big!

We've got the midwife tomorrow (10 days old). Will they weigh him again? I hope so. :)

Morning ladies xx hope the night was good? Ruby settled about 1:30 and woke at 6am for 2oz and just woke up now 9:20am! So we are all dressed, washing on, bottles done... Off to mil for the morning as DH is playing golf- even though it's snowing!!! What you all up to?

Ps, very happy got a £100 tax rebate! Know I'm due a little more but that's made my day! Means an extra few weeks on mat leave :) xx

Wowee! Nice one. I really need to get my tax credits and child benefit forms done. I will hopefully look at that today! :D

Ughh he was moaning about her waking so much lol I think he has forgotten!!
She had a bottle at 12 and then again at 2 but I fell asleep feeding her so she only had 1oz so was up again at 5 and stayed awake till 6 then she was up at 8 but I been asleep on sofa since 9.
Ughhh still need sleep. I cant function!

:hi:

I can finally come over here now! We had our first night at home last night and it wasn't too bad, he took a few hours to settle at one point but then gave me 4 lovely hours sleep. Just wish I didn't have to get up with the other 2 at 7 and could sleep when he sleeps :( Its hard having 3 under 5 :cry:

Aw em, I can't imagine having two, let alone 3!! :wacko: Though, DH and I have said we'll probably start trying again at Christmas! :dance: Our little flat will have to grow though!!

Harrison is latched to my bare breast. :) No nipple shield. I'm ecstatic! He latched first time with no fuss. I feel like telling the world! :wohoo:

Em thats the prob here is that I csnt sleep in lol. I put a dvd on this morning and every time I drifted off one of them asked for something. I give up now! I just keep saying its not forever, its not forever!

Jade likes to sleep 4hours in the day so I am picking her up after 3 and changing nappy to try and unsettle her and make her feed. Its not working lol.

both me and lena were awake most the night she couldnt slrepand when she did she got woke up neighbours haf a partyfrom 9.15 to 5.30 this morning i think we finaly fell asleep at 6 yawnnn

Aw em, I can't imagine having two, let alone 3!! :wacko: Though, DH and I have said we'll probably start trying again at Christmas! :dance: Our little flat will have to grow though!!

Harrison is latched to my bare breast. :) No nipple shield. I'm ecstatic! He latched first time with no fuss. I feel like telling the world! :wohoo:

Ooh lovely news about the TTC! I had a small age gap between Lily & Jack and it was lovely. Id geared myself up for a lot of hard work but fingers crossed it won't last for more than a few years:haha:

Great news on the bare nipple latch:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Em thats the prob here is that I csnt sleep in lol. I put a dvd on this morning and every time I drifted off one of them asked for something. I give up now! I just keep saying its not forever, its not forever!

Jade likes to sleep 4hours in the day so I am picking her up after 3 and changing nappy to try and unsettle her and make her feed. Its not working lol.

lol this is my mantra too:haha:

Looks like we are zombie club whisper lol

:happydance:

It wont last forever the first 6-12 weeks are the best and worse rolled into one!

I'm using those water wipes at the moment but will go to sensitive pampers wipes in next couple of months.

My dh has really pissed me off. We had to call into my work today - nephew has an abscess. As I was locking up he said- did you know your brother was coming over to visit us. I didn't. We were thinking of going the Trafford centre to pick something up but I had said I feel so scruffy I didn't feel like it. Anyway, dh said for me to go home with Thomas and he would pick up the picture we ordered. All sorted I thought but as he left me he said he was f##kin furious. So a load of nasty messages saying I should've said we had plans etc and now he is here making snide comments and walking out of the room muttering things. I could bloody kill him. I put up with his family and never ever call them but he calls mine and acts like a spoilt child. With my hormones I feel like I could break down or kill him or both. Sorry for rant but my rage!!!!!!

Oh and he keeps saying "MY son".... I'm the one stitched from here to eternity with boobs constantly bring attacked. Rant over now I promise!!!

MrsS - Great news for you and Harrison with the bf! Congrats!

:hugs: Lindy. Maybe you could remind him of that at 2am when LO is hungry? :haha:

Welcome Embo!

Thanks kitty-Bloody men. I feel like crying and now I worry I was funny to my mum and brothers family because I was upset getting nasty texts.

Sorry Kitty :( :hugs:

I did my birth story ladies if anyone fancies a read https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...rth-story-3-16-days-overdue.html#post25655291

I defo feel part of the zombie club! We had to move out of our bedroom last night as neighbours were smoking blow and stank the room out! It still smells in there!

Theo is going through a wide awake phase! He's not sleeping as much and is taking ages to settle! Parenting is hard! I don't know how you guys with other children do it!

Lindy, that sucks. I'm a hormonal mess at mo- have cried virtually every day since theo was born! Luckily DH is being nice otherwise I'm not sure how I'd be! X

Gflady- dh has been amazing till today. He has done everything around the house and been so supportive but today I could've killed him. To top it all Thomas has been so cranky and I feel like I'm the only person who cannot settle him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->