Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Well done Lily! Wish Jack would join the 'sleep through the night' club!!!

It is worth buying one of the medicines that comes with the syringe, so much easier than a spoon!

Ivy has opinions on the taste of medicines now, she rejected the own brand calpol I got one time! They do tend to have less sugar and weird stuff in them the own brands though.

AP you can go to the chemist and ask for a syringe :) I have had a few off them before! MIL went to the pharmacy in Asda and they charged her about 25p for one lol, but I agree, they are far far far better than spoons!

Yes definitely any syringe will do!

When I was doing my colostrum harvesting before Elodie was born a lot of pharmacies would give me syringes for free when I went in asking to buy them.

Morning!

Hope you're getting better Becca, finally!

We took Theo to the chiropractor yday to see if it'll help make him more settled and help his reflux. So far he does seem a little more chilled-he's not fighting as much when we're trying to get him to sleep. He's got 5 more visits. Hoping for miracles!

Hope you ladies are OK and have a great day xxx

Morning ladies.

Sophie had an OK night last night, I think playing "pass the baby" yesterday tired her out :rofl:

I want this hot weather to bugger off for a few days, I am sure that is why this thrush is hitting me a lot harder and not going away as fast. Just 2-3 days of cold please :haha:

Yay! I'm going to Flamingo Land on Saturday with Lily, Ellie (my little sister), Auntie, Uncle and cousin :D. Nice day out.
xoxox

sounds lovely Bec and I am glad you are feeling better xxx

GF hope it works xx

Jade slept 7-7 but I was up with my 7yr old till 10.30pm and now she is off school!!!! KIDS!! oh has promised he will take Jade out to his mums on saturday and the kids are staying at my mums so I am going to go for afternoon tea at a posh hotel :D

Wriggler- I hate the heat too when ill.

Hope your all ok, thanks for hugs last night. Needed them.

Hugs to you Rota- do I have you on FB? You can PM me if yu feel low again, I reached a low point last night. We all have them and I had PND with DD so def know how it feels xx

Becca I went to Flamingo Land when I was younger it was good!

MF, how come Ruby is off school? Is she okay? Oooh enjoy your posh afternoon tea! :haha:

Im only going as I have a groupon voucher ;) haha

Bec, I saw your message about Ruby- I am going to send her up to you today!!! She has earache (apparently!!!!) skiver-itis more like.

jelouse of the good sleepers lena has turned devil woke every hour last night and spends the day screaming and clingy after wards

Oh shouting abuse at me again because I didn't wash the dishes for two days whilst he was at work. But I did the laundry and hoovered and cleaned the ferrets. I was going to do the dishes today whilst he watched Bug as the kitchen is tiny and I don't like her being in there so I asked him to take mei downstairs after her bath so I could wash my hair and then I get to the kitchen to find he has put mei in her chair in the kitchen and he is doing the dishes . Apparently I'm not pulling my weight as I'm home all day doing nothing and he is working and then having to do ALL the housework when he gets home. Sorry that I'd rather spend the little time I've got actually with mei rather than doing the dishes.

Almost wishing I was back at work but then its horrid at work as well and then I get him yelling coz I'm late home or I'm tired. My manager wont put me for any training as I'm not competent or able to cope with the increased work load even though she let another nurse, who has horrendous time management and never does any patient contact,do the IV training and she spends all shift 'looking' busy ie walking up/down the Ward flapping a bit of paper but not actually getting anything done and passing a list of jobs the length of her Ark onto the next shift.

I'm tired of being forgotten about,always been put last.I gave up my family so no one to turn to there. Workmates have forgotten that I exist or only remembering me to slag me off. I'm at the point where I'm starting to wish the overdose in November had actually worked.

Oh my god Em, when you will find out? :hugs: Really hope he doesnt x x x

Rota :hugs: You need to see a doctor. Its not nice to be having thoughts like that x x x

If I go to the doctor then he has to inform occupational health who inform my manager ,who has already said she can't be dealing with me having another breakdown and will have the excuse she wants to fire me.

Ooh, interesting, gf. What exactly do they do?

They examine the spine, pelvis and neck for misalignment which can effect nerves leading to different body parts then make small adjustments gently. Theo loved it and was so much more settled afterwards. We're having 6 sessions.

Interestingly my friend took her baby to a cranial osteopath to help with feeding problems and it's made a huge difference.

Oh shouting abuse at me again because I didn't wash the dishes for two days whilst he was at work. But I did the laundry and hoovered and cleaned the ferrets. I was going to do the dishes today whilst he watched Bug as the kitchen is tiny and I don't like her being in there so I asked him to take mei downstairs after her bath so I could wash my hair and then I get to the kitchen to find he has put mei in her chair in the kitchen and he is doing the dishes . Apparently I'm not pulling my weight as I'm home all day doing nothing and he is working and then having to do ALL the housework when he gets home. Sorry that I'd rather spend the little time I've got actually with mei rather than doing the dishes.

Almost wishing I was back at work but then its horrid at work as well and then I get him yelling coz I'm late home or I'm tired. My manager wont put me for any training as I'm not competent or able to cope with the increased work load even though she let another nurse, who has horrendous time management and never does any patient contact,do the IV training and she spends all shift 'looking' busy ie walking up/down the Ward flapping a bit of paper but not actually getting anything done and passing a list of jobs the length of her Ark onto the next shift.

I'm tired of being forgotten about,always been put last.I gave up my family so no one to turn to there. Workmates have forgotten that I exist or only remembering me to slag me off. I'm at the point where I'm starting to wish the overdose in November had actually worked.
:hugs::hugs::hugs: i think you need to go see the doc too hun jus to talk about how your feeling but your oh is not on you look after a baby all day long my flat is a pig stye but i have a happy baby so who cares if people come i tidy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->