Baby Bugs Due February 2013

If I go to the doctor then he has to inform occupational health who inform my manager ,who has already said she can't be dealing with me having another breakdown and will have the excuse she wants to fire me.

you need to do whats best for the kids and you hun if ypu are feeling like that you really do need to see someone

Aw, Rota, he really needs to treat you better. It's like he's mentally abusing you, not good. I'm here if you need me or FB (Rebecca G). :hugs:

Emma, don't tempt me! I love her, she's so cute <3.

Embo, I'm so so sorry :(. That must be awful. Don't despair too much yet, it could turn into nothing. My dad was threatened this year, but it was fine in the end. :hugs:

Smiley, can't wait! I love Rollercoasters, we do a yearly trip to Alton Towers too!
xoxox

Oh rota :( massive love. Have you been to doctors? I am always reluctant but it does help to let them know how you feel xxx

Emily thats rubbish news :( hope it works out xx

Sorry it took me so long to post that uou had already said. Id tell your manager to stfu to be honedt. If she does fire you then that's discrimination of your mental health and they cant do that surley?

Emily - Massive hugs hun, I hope he doesn't lose his job.

Rota - Please see your doctor hun :hugs:

If I go to the doctor then he has to inform occupational health who inform my manager ,who has already said she can't be dealing with me having another breakdown and will have the excuse she wants to fire me.

They cant fire you for being unwell! Sounds like your manager is a right handful. Big hugs :hugs: xxx

And yes, as MF (Emma) says, they can't fire you for your mental health because of the Mental Health Act. You could take them to court. I know this because I have mental health issues (very mild now, Lily seems to have cured me).
xoxox

Yep thats right, it would be unlawful to sack you on those grounds. Would you be able to get time off for sickness untill you feel a bit better? Xx

There are ways round it. Manager just has to say that I'm incompetent and my sickness is high due to work related stress when I first qualified.im on thin ice.

Yeah but its a numbers game. X number of days equals x amount of points. The fact that those points were accrued due to stress of being newly qualified and not supported doest seem to matter.
Oh has taken baby to sainsburys to get formula.

You could do it, if you've been of sick with depression. Your DR will acknowledge you have depression.
xoxox

Can't even get a new job as my sickness was so high that No one will employ me. Just got off phone with random HV and doctor. Now they are contacting our social worker who was assigned due to the suicide attempt.

Gosh hun, you must be really low if you've attempted suicide. :hugs:
xoxox

Knew I should have just stayed quiet. Doc wants me on pills. Social worker is coming out. :( hello admission to the nut house and sectioning.

I'm sure they won't section you, they try and stay away from sectioning especially when you have children.

(I've done counselling training, don't admit that much :haha:)
xoxox

Rota they want to help you!!!! I kno it must be horrid having people intervene but you need to get better emotionally.
Your boss is way out of line and you need to complain. And don't your sickness get wiped clean? Don't stress over your work- I know you need an income but things will work out money wise. Sending lots of hugs xxxxxxx

I have been that low before. Please don't blame yourself. It is not a nut house and no one would think that about you xxx it can be very scary to feel that way. I remember feeling like I would never recover.

formula feeders do we need to offer water in the nice weather?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->