Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Back on November whilst pregnant I took three months supply of antidepressant and beta blokers. Ended in a+e would pulse of 45 continuous heart monitoring nd observation by nursing and midwifery staff. Threatened to section me there and then.

As oh pointed out I'm a rubbish mother. Girls would be better without me. Growing up with a crap mother really fucks you up for life.

Oh Rota, you are not a rubbish mother, your girls would NOT be better off without you, I promise you that. Your GP and social worker just want to help you hun, and we are always here for you too, I know we are just words on a screen to you but you can always let off steam here :hugs:

Emma - From what I remember when I FF Dylan at this age I think a little water if their soft spot sinks in is OK, not too much though x x x

I quit. Baby now on formula and he can do it all. HV is here now and I've had enough.

I quit. Baby now on formula and he can do it all. HV is here now and I've had enough.

hun there isnt nothing wrong with stuggling or feeling down they just want to help you

has anyone ever done a long drive with a baby? we are thinking of driving over with my sis and mum on way to the uk then flying back but 7 hours drive obviosuly with stops

Rota you sound like a great mum who has asked for help!!!! Nothing wrong in that!

Not offered water yet- but will do.

Embo I hope your DH gets things sorted work wise.

When are/ if people going back to work? I have two weeks holiday end of August/sept, then working two nights a week until October (Shaun's mum can't help until then x

Embo - sorry about the job worries :hugs: try not I stress over it, sometimes these things have a way of working out for the best.

Rota - :hugs: thinking of you. Good you reached out for help, your kids need you very, very much. They would never be better off without you no matter how you are feeling right now. we're here for you if you need to chat or vent. Hope this tough time passes quickly for you.

Sorry I came back and vanished again, had a lot going on here ATM, cut a long story short my brother was ditched by his 5 year girlfriend, he's devastated so been looking after him the last few days.
Rota- please don't think that of yourself, your an amazing mummy keep your chin up, I know it's hard I have bipolar and some days I don't want to carry on but keep fighting your a strong lady x

Embo- that sounds awful and so stressful, hope he doesn't lose his job x

Jem, I have 3 weeks annual leave from 12th August, so I go back on 2nd September, part-time - 30 hours a week. I'm going to join NHSP as well, so that I can top up to 37.5hrs if I can/want to. :)

Afternoon,

Embo :hugs: hopefully it doesn't happen

Rota you have done the right thing by asking for help, and work cannot do that to you it would be unfair dismissal as you have medical proof of your illness!

Jem I'm due back 7th oct but have leave on top to take but with all the hassle with ollie considering going back earlier :cry:

MF hope ruby is better and you have a better night

Thanks everyone, I don't know when we'll find out :( I think they're going to have a meeting. Thing is its his own fault as he did something really stupid :dohh:

Back on November whilst pregnant I took three months supply of antidepressant and beta blokers. Ended in a+e would pulse of 45 continuous heart monitoring nd observation by nursing and midwifery staff. Threatened to section me there and then.

As oh pointed out I'm a rubbish mother. Girls would be better without me. Growing up with a crap mother really fucks you up for life.

You have done the right thing by asking for help. You will thank yourself for it. You are defo not a rubbish mother and by asking for help you have proven that. I grew up with a shit mum too; she was an alcoholic drug taking waste of space but I just became more determined to do better by my own children and I have. You sound as though you are doing the same by getting the help you need to make your life better :hugs:

Rota you sound like a great mum who has asked for help!!!! Nothing wrong in that!

Not offered water yet- but will do.

Embo I hope your DH gets things sorted work wise.

When are/ if people going back to work? I have two weeks holiday end of August/sept, then working two nights a week until October (Shaun's mum can't help until then x

Im due back 24th september (day before my birthday) but will have a load of holidays to use as well (holidays run january to january and I havent used any at all). Going to hand in my notice though I think.

I have been that low before. Please don't blame yourself. It is not a nut house and no one would think that about you xxx it can be very scary to feel that way. I remember feeling like I would never recover.

formula feeders do we need to offer water in the nice weather?

No I wont offer water, like Witgler said, if the fontenelle (sp?) is sunken then they are started to get dehydrated so I would offer some then, but other than that, just formula should be fine.

Thanks everyone, I don't know when we'll find out :( I think they're going to have a meeting. Thing is its his own fault as he did something really stupid :dohh:

Hopefully they will sympathise that he has made a mistake and just give him a warning xxx

Fingers crossed em xxx
PuTting jade in cot tonight but might bottle out lol got 40min to decide! Reallllly want a chinese tonight so part of me wants to put her in basket as usual! The cot mattress is firmer!

MF i am thinking of putting Jack in his cot to see if he sleeps any better because these bad sleeps are catching up with me now

oh, my goodness - how terrifying. :hugs: i hope they show mercy.

Hi everyone

Hugs to rota, hopefully ur gp or HV will be able to help- just concentrate on making your beautiful baby happy, don't worry about the house etc.

My oh made a comment one evening about how I don't do much during the day except play with Daniel- so I left him with Daniel for an afternoon and he soon saw that a baby is a full time job in itself!

Hugs to Embo too, keep your chin up!

My HV is just away and Daniel is now 14lbs 7ozs! Apparently I can increase his bottles to 9 bottles of 8 ounces each time before weaning....the poor child will be floating with all that milk. We a starting baby rice on Sunday- I'm going to use the anabel karmel guide and see how we get on. She did see him roll over though and her first reaction was that he is trying to crawl- he is going to run rings round me when he gets going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->