Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Happy 4 months Daniel! Wow, 8 oz that is a lot of milk!

Blake is taking about 5 - 5 1/2 oz now. We started him on the level 2 nipples recently, he seems to like them.

Had a bit of runny poo just now in Blake's diaper. Should I be concerned do you think?

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/Mrj2013/IMG-20130502-WA0000_zpsf5bd10de.jpg

Blake is taking about 5 - 5 1/2 oz now. We started him on the level 2 nipples recently, he seems to like them.

Had a bit of runny poo just now in Blake's diaper. Should I be concerned do you think?

is he teething hun? lenas had really runny nappys this week

I think he might be, seen more drooling from him lately and his little hands rubbing his face and mouth.

Awwww Jade! Cuteness, she has really grown.

I love your new ticker pic Whisper x

I think he might be, seen more drooling from him lately and his little hands rubbing his face and mouth.
lena has been like is since 6 weeks she sarted drooling then the hand is ALWAYS in the mouth nappies are often very runny and shes seriously cranky

I know- he is on 6-7ozs every 3 hrs during the day at the mo. so he gets 6 bottles a day.

I decided to try him there now on baby rice and he didn't like it. He is currently having so apple and pear purée and loving it! He is smiling and cooing at me every time he finishes some. He has had the level 2 teats on his bottles since march- he needed them for the thicker milk (because of his reflux)

Daniels nappies have always been quite runny, although they are getting worse because of the teething.

A few pages back I noticed one one said about baby massage, we did a 4 week course and Daniel loved it. He also loves baby yoga, we go every Thursday to it!

lena takes 6 n half oz every 4hours althoug atm shes not taking full bottles so gets hungryer faster:wacko:

grumpy baby here all shes doing is whinging and i have a headache:haha:

Happy 4 months Daniel xx

Love that photo MF xx

Smiley will you be a stay at home mum? I'm going back a month early but I will have had 10 months off so I'm very lucky x

Happy 4 months Daniel :cloud9:

I can't believe how fast these babies are growing up, it feels like it won't be long until we are discussing first birthdays :cry:

Jem, with my holidays I will be off work for 10-11 months. But yes, I think Im gunna be a SAHM. It does not make financial sense for me to go back to work (how WRONG is that?!) because my part time wage will mostly be spent on childcare which is just pointless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->