Baby Bugs Due February 2013

the sofa is becoming my new bed i think ive barely slept in my own bed since lena was born in the living room again tonight due to how fussy shes being so one of us gets some sleep:dohh: please tell me these teeth wont be too long

Hope the teeth pop through soon, I am a sofa sleeper since Sophie was born too. I miss my bed :brat:

i gota show off lena new tights had to put them on under her pjs are her feet were too cold:haha:
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/IMAG1514.jpg

Hope Lena and Sophie settle.
Has Jade gone down to sleep? I'm sure she will be fine.
Smiley it's crazy the system works that way but you deserve time off to bring up your children and if it makes sense financially I don't blame you... I would to.

I've just heard there recruiting a Nursery Nurse at my local hospital, to work on the wards looking after mums who having given birth, ect. Sounds just up my street!! Going to get emailing. Would love a two day a week job, plus it's band 4 and I'm a band 3 at the mo x

MF I want to work too, but it doesn't work out for us :nope: Its going to be weird because I have always had a job since I was 15!! I need to work out what help Im entitled to.

Farida says to say hi to everyone and sends her love shes back in egypy now trying to get settled:flower:

Good luck Jem, really hope you get it!! When would you have to start though? Xx

What a cute Lena is, where do you buy her clothes from? Here or Germany?

Can't wait for the warmer weather, ruby has some cute items to wear.

I've only had two giggles, she looks like she is going to burst but its just a huge smile, not complaining though x

What a cute Lena is, where do you buy her clothes from? Here or Germany?

Can't wait for the warmer weather, ruby has some cute items to wear.

I've only had two giggles, she looks like she is going to burst but its just a huge smile, not complaining though x

my fam send her clothes over from the uk but we also buy from here just brought her 3 outfits the other day but the sun decided to go hiding again so she cant wear them:haha: in july il have a whole case full of stuff coming back with me from asda, sainsburys, boots the lot:haha:

I've only heard there is hours going. My friend is going to text me over the emails of the people who run the maternity ward. So I guess it depends if my email is good and if they have to advertise internally or externally? It's with the same trust so it would all be simple if I got a new job?

Good luck jem, sounds like a great job.

Jade's a cutie MF.

Whisper, love Lena's tights!

The plan was for me to go back to work in Jan after having a year off but we're now buying a house so I may have to go back October depending on finances.

Theo has his second chiropractic appt tomorrow, fingers crossed we'll start seeing improvements :)

I will go back to work as late as possible, I went on mat leave quite early so with my holiday added on I will go back end of January or beginning of Feb.

grumpettta is finally asleep dare i hope it lasts longer then half hour

Hi everyone

Hugs to rota, hopefully ur gp or HV will be able to help- just concentrate on making your beautiful baby happy, don't worry about the house etc.

My oh made a comment one evening about how I don't do much during the day except play with Daniel- so I left him with Daniel for an afternoon and he soon saw that a baby is a full time job in itself!

Hugs to Embo too, keep your chin up!

My HV is just away and Daniel is now 14lbs 7ozs! Apparently I can increase his bottles to 9 bottles of 8 ounces each time before weaning....the poor child will be floating with all that milk. We a starting baby rice on Sunday- I'm going to use the anabel karmel guide and see how we get on. She did see him roll over though and her first reaction was that he is trying to crawl- he is going to run rings round me when he gets going!

Ha did the same thing to dh and now he shuts up. Wait til I have to travel for work and then he has to do all the feeds at night...

Rota - oh honey. Please get the help you need and you are a fabulous mom - a crap mom would care more about the house being clean and herself than spending time with the baby. Don't take dh too personally. Hes a man - he's naturally disposed to say stupid stuff. And I think you'd be so much happier in a new work environment - those ppl sound horrible. There's a funny saying that says before you decide you're depressed, look around - you may in fact, just be surrounded by assholes.:hugs: :dohh: But seriously if you have a condition you need help for, get it - absolutely no shame in that. You have this one life and this precious little person who needs you so much. I'd be lost without my mom and I know Mei would be too:hugs:

Whisper love the ticker pic - where do you make that?

MF - Ah Jade's lovely!! I love her pjs

Hugs to those with unsettled babies - Whitt was up every 1.5-2hrs last night. Horrid. I think he's going into the cot part of the pack and play tonight. Can't be any worse than last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->