Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Lindy, where the hell is everyone going to sleep?!

That's going to be left to me to sort no doubt! SIL in front living room on blow up bed, borrowing sleeping bags for niece and nephew to sleep in Thomas's room, his mum in box room.... Dogs... No idea!!! Xxx hoping FIL still working xx

Omg lindy you poor thing. We have a 3bed and no space for anyone to stay! Hugs xx

YEy for harry napping in cotbed. I was nasty mummy and just went cold turkey with moses basket lol. It went on freecycle.

Ryans not really bothered by surname anyway. Its a common one so no ones that fussed lol doubt we will get married but I cant wait to be rid of my last name.

LOu thats so funny as matthew is obsessed with tinned carrots.

Arghh freaky about the carrots :shock:

I hate my last name but I also dont like OHs which is Davies. We both have common surnames but mine is waaay more common.

Lou, surely yours is the most common surname?! :wacko:

I used to be a Cartwright which is much more common than Swaffer.

Yeah I think mine is the most common, if its not then it would be smith i presume?

I have never heard of Swaffer before you...very unusual.

Growing up i got called bungle zippy or george:haha::haha: last name was jeffery so people always used the rainbow theme

The only people I have come across with my surname are related to me, and as of yet I have found no more Sasha's so I am the only person on earth with my name :D I like being unique

I hate it, I always get cards with the spelling wrong or people call me Tasha, Shasha.. etc etc

Yeah your surname is unusual, never heard of it except for you! Id love an unusual name but alas both my first and last names are super duper common lol

Yeah, I don't think I've come across your surname before, Sasha. Who the hell misspells your name 'Shasha'? Is that a name?! :p

Don't get me started on people misspelling my first name. Even when I spell it out, people spell it with a C or two (or two Ks!), or get the A and H the wrong way around. :haha:

Swaffer is sometimes also spelled 'Swoffer'; they're both pronounced the same.

Yeah, I don't think I've come across your surname before, Sasha. Who the hell misspells your name 'Shasha'? Is that a name?! :p

Don't get me started on people misspelling my first name. Even when I spell it out, people spell it with a C or two (or two Ks!), or get the A and H the wrong way around. :haha:

Swaffer is sometimes also spelled 'Swoffer'; they're both pronounced the same.

I didnt realise it was prounounced swoffer, I thought it was like swAffer :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->