Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Is she ok :( I think jade is teething earlier than the other two did. Shes got terrible red cheeks :(

Yea, she is just tired and fighting sleep :( Hopefully she will go to sleep soon.

Aww poor Jade :( I hate teething :hugs:

She just had a 10 minute nap. She isn't screaming now, but she doesn't look happy. I can just see today will be a screamy day :nope:

Thomas slept 8:30-1:10. I'm amazed!!! But now I've been up for an hour and half and he won't settle in his crib. Dh a total tosser kicked off because he is crying.... It is what babies do. So sorry it's disturbing his sleep. Arse hole. Xx

:growlmad: This makes me fume when OH does this.

My DH does that sometimes. I have to remind him that crying is what babies do, and that he signed up for this! :p

Last night, we were looking through the snippets of video he's taken on his good digital camera. He'd taken some just after Harry was born, as he was getting weighed, and I was reminded of how verrry mini and fragile he was 11 weeks ago! I want another one!! :haha:

Well done Harry on the sleep! I always want another when I am reminded of the little squidginess :haha:

I said to dh that I feeling sad about no more babies. Oh mu gosh he nearly yelled at me, I wasn't hinting. I just feel sad, no more tiny babies.
saying that :-
Tmi, we dtd the last night and he forgot to pull out and I'm sure it's ovulation time? Do you know if they sell the morning after pill at thr chemist?
Can't risk a baby ;(
(waiting for Af to go back on the pill) I'm going to feel very stupid x

Yes Jem you can get it from the chemist BUT its about £25 quid I think :wacko: Can you mot go to a walk-in centre or call the doc?

Morning!

Well done harry and Thomas!

Jem, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get the morning after pill this morning. We still haven't DTD. How will I know if I'm all healed beforehand?

Tom's been great last night and this morning helping to settle Theo back to sleep after his feeds, which is a mammoth task every time. Theo always puts up a big fight before sleeping.

Ugh, it's tipping down here. Where's the sun gone?

GF, you should be healed by mow, I was healed at 4 weeks. If you are concerned, have a feel about down there with a (clean) finger to check it out and check for tenderness etc.

Jem you can call doc xx
Jade slept 8-5-7.30 and seems happier xx

Glad Jade is feeling better

MF, you were in my dream last night :haha: And so was Whisper lol! We were planning a party for Matthews birthday!

Jades napping was horrendous yesterday! Its so frustrating isnt it. Hope she settles soon

LOoked at weaning pics and im all excited now!

Jack only went to sleep at 10pm last night so subsequently only woke at 4ish for a bottle and then woke again at 6 and then at 9! Was good. But Oscar was up for about an hour crying last night and then againfor about 20 mins later on so I was in bed with him for a while. Typical, as soon as Jack has a decent sleep Ive gota get up with the other one :dohh:

Smiley- hugs x we used to have same problem with the eldest 2. They dont do it at night now but you can guarantee if ones not playing up in the day then its the other!

Typical isn't it. I think jack is poorly, he is very restless today, not happy at all and his snuffles have come back. He has been coughing too.

Poor jack :( there are so many bugs floating about at the moment. I hope he feels better soon x x x

Hugs for poorly babies xxx I hope Ruby doesn't teeth yet?

Shauns cousin has just had a third baby girl, we have no boys in the Parfitt family... If shaubs brother, who says his not having children, doesn't have a boy the surname won't continue!!

Jem- walk in centres do the map as well. Jeez forgot how to DTD I think!

So dh is still in a mood. He is saying it is mainly because my mum rang him to get hold of me because I had my phone on silent.... Ermmmm bollocks.... Covering up for losing it over Thomas crying! It's my nephews first birthday party today and dh isn't coming. Said he feels like an afterthought as it was only mentioned to is late. I'm disgusted with him big time

Hugs lindy. Men can be total tits at times. Mine gets in a mood over ridiculous stuff!

LOu just seen about your dream haha I do actually need to plan matthees birthday!

JEm- OH is only child on his dads side and we have 2girls. Matthew is not biologically ryans son but he does have ryans surname. I cant imagine matthew having children so the name will be lost. I know my OH would having liked jade to have been a boy! Lol

Lindy :hugs: Im not surprised you are pissed off, he is being a right dick x x x

MF, in my dream, me you and Whisper all had a tin of carrots but no tin opener so we went to the shop and go a tin opener but it had a secret party pack with tents and party hats and streamers in it so we were made up :rofl:

My OH is the last in the family line, as we have 2 girls the name will most likely end with him. He doesn't seem fussed though!

Lindy :hugs: Im not surprised you are pissed off, he is being a right dick x x x

MF, in my dream, me you and Whisper all had a tin of carrots but no tin opener so we went to the shop and go a tin opener but it had a secret party pack with tents and party hats and streamers in it so we were made up :rofl:

:haha: what a strange dream

Thanks girls. He really is being a dick. Seriously not speaking now. Im raging. Got his sister, 2 kids, mum and 2 dogs staying in my little 3 bed house in a few weeks and I will be expected to be the welcoming hostess!!!!
Happy bank holiday weekend eh!

<3 <3 Lindy.

Today, Alex is working 9am-close (midnight), so I have the whooooooooole day to myself with Harry. We're practising napping in the cotbed - he's down for his second nap of the day now. I'm feeling very proud! :D

My electric pump came today, so I might play with that at some point. The mastitis seems to have cleared up on its own, so I haven't needed to go to the GP for my antibiotics, thank God! :thumbup: Hopefully, this pump will be the answer to my prayers. :p

It's nice-ish weather here in Canterbury. The sun is shining, but it looks windy and sometimes overcast. :shrug: I'm hoping for a lovely BH weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->