Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Phoebe nor Jude are on it!

Hey MF - ill strike you a deal, I'll keep having babies and palm them off to you when thy get to 3 :) although the way Phoebe is you'd have got her at 2 :)

Lol I can deal with tantrums as at least I know what they want. I am No good with babies I am afraid!
Lou I really loved it when ruby got to 18mths and they could play properly together!

Mrs, I love the name leah. It was not on out list but we spoke about it when jade was born I knew instantly she needed a short name and not too girlie!

How are you all tonight?

Emma, I think Jack is a piece of cake, really easy. Oscar on the other hand...wow. Honestly, I never knew he could be so difficult. I can't wait for him to be a bit older so I know what he wants because at the moment he cant tell me anything and he gets so frustrated sometimes :(

Isla is 4 in two weeks and I'm going to wash her mouth out if she says no more than 10 times tomorrow. I kno it will get worse too. And Demi temper tantrums are funny but hard work. I think sainsburys kno me very well, she collapsed into tears about 5 times during the week. Lol.

Give me babies over 3 months anytime :)

Well I've not given up on the clothes! But sold £30 worth on a selling site.
Funny I only felt sad when sorting the 'baby stuff'
Demi is still so tiny she can get away wearing last years summer stuff for garden play.

I'm off to bed. Ruby has not had a bottle since 5pm. Should I wake her? X
Hope your all having a fab night.

Lucky I managed to limit myself, think I just knew that I couldn't get too drunk cox I know DH can't cope for hours on end xx

No Emma, what are those?? Will the speech therapist have some?

Just remembered why I hate Baby Club. I never ever go in there but just decided to click in and there is a thread about giving your child mcdonalds. It is going to get heated in there! Everyone is entitled to an opinion and what you do with your child is up to you but the way some people pu their opinions across can be so belittling!! It makes me angry how some of the ladies in there genuinely think they are the perfect mothers and anything other than what they do is just not good enough.

Rant over. From this day forth, I vow never to enter into the dark and wicked depths of Baby Club :haha:

Ha ha, I hate baby club, I literally log in here and a few other threads. When I was on nights I'd read loads but can't be bothered now.

And I give my girls Mac Donalds as a treat. Some of my friends give it more regular but that doesn't make them bad. My girls had takeaway pizza as a treat tinight- it's only there second one ever and they loved it.

I decided not wake Ruby, I'm sure she will wake when she wants milk.

Mentioned it before, but anyone else's LO getting/ got flat head? Rubys has got worse over the week, going to make more of an effort to move her head positioning. My friends boy had to wear a helmet to correct his at the cost of £2000!!!!

Jade favours faving the right side! Matthews head is still flat at the back!

Is ask her lou as she may have examples. They are like picture cards xx

Harry's head it a bit flat at the back, but not overly bad.

I'd also give my kids McD's as a treat. I used to go there for birthday parties as a kid. :)

The other day, Alex and I had lunch in Burger King and there was a FAT baby in a high chair, tucking into chips. He must have been about a year to 18 months old (maybe younger, he might have looked older because of his size). To me, that's too young. The family (3 adults) all had to help with getting him out of the high chair! :shock:

Thinking about it now, he wasn't walking? So I'd guess under a year old. :wacko:

Morning ladies,

Macdonalds is a treat here too everything in moderation :thumbup:

Haven't ventured into baby club for a while might have a little peek :haha:

Jem I'm such a lightweight normally so I think I'll have to be sensible too, don't think I can do 3 with a sore head! Going to take you lead and sort clothes this week and make some money :thumbup:

What's everyone doing today? Party preparing for tomorrow my little boy is going to 3 x

Oscar just used to get a fruit bag from mcdonalds till he was about 14 months but now he has a Happy Meal and he eats every last little bit. He loves them.

That is what we did with Ivy too Smiley, waited until she was a bit older to let her taste chips :haha: Maccy Ds has its uses sometimes.

Mine didn't have mac ds for years mainly cause our nearest one is 30mile round trip and I didnt pass driving test until 2011 but since then I used it a bit. Sometimes once a month sometimes longer sometimes sooner!

Ivy sees the golden arches logo when we drive to MILs and she shouts 'nuggets and chiiiiiiiiiiiips'. Anyone would think she was a proper addict :rofl:

Ha ha. That's what Demi yells, 'chips and nuggets' x

I am babysitting my neice this morning who is 16 months old. She isn't walking yet so Ive got her crawling round every where, Jack sleeping in my arms and Oscar hiding in a corner crying because he is scared of Isla (my neice) lol! The joys! Can safely say I won't be having a third anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->