Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Gflady- dh has been amazing till today. He has done everything around the house and been so supportive but today I could've killed him. To top it all Thomas has been so cranky and I feel like I'm the only person who cannot settle him

I've had a couple of days when I can't sett theo too. It's like he smells my milk then goes crazy! Keep having to give him to DH. Men- can't live with them, can't live without them! :)

Sending hugs ladies!!! Hope your ok now?
Men are shits! Shauns great at cooking and when he decides interact with the kiddies he Is just amazing! But other than that he is annoying but I love him :)

As I write Ruby is doing a pooh, which I'm glad about as her pops have been stinking me out!
I'm trying to get DH to do it, ha ha. As I have two in Nappies still I feel like all I do is clean up dirty Nappies! I will be glad when my two year old shows an interest in potty training! X

Well, I had the scariest experience EVER las night...My baby girl decided she fancied a ride in an ambulance! We were just chilling at home and I put her down on a cushion next to me on the sofa when she stopped breathing...she turned an awful purple grey colour and her eyes glazed over and rolled around. Neither DH or I could rouse her at all.
It felt like an age for the paramedic to turn up, lady on the phone at the control centre did well at keeping us calm. Matilda was just taking odd raspy breaths, I have never wanted to hear a baby cry so much in my life!
She came to just after the paramedic arrived and they still took us to hospital to get checked out. Doc ruled all to be fine although they didn't test for anything. Just got to keep an eye on her. The only explanation is that apparently some babies do hold their breath?!

Just so frightening, even sat at the hospital. I was on my own as DH had to stay with J who was in bed luckily.
I slept with her on my chest once we did eventually get home, didnt dare put her down!!

I don't ever want to go through that again!

Aw em, I can't imagine having two, let alone 3!! :wacko: Though, DH and I have said we'll probably start trying again at Christmas! :dance: Our little flat will have to grow though!!

Harrison is latched to my bare breast. :) No nipple shield. I'm ecstatic! He latched first time with no fuss. I feel like telling the world! :wohoo:

AWESOME!! way to go little one!:happydance: When I can get him on the right side I feel so accomplished!!

:hi:

I can finally come over here now! We had our first night at home last night and it wasn't too bad, he took a few hours to settle at one point but then gave me 4 lovely hours sleep. Just wish I didn't have to get up with the other 2 at 7 and could sleep when he sleeps :( Its hard having 3 under 5 :cry:

Yay welcome embo! Soon we'll have all the bugs over :)

Well, I had the scariest experience EVER las night...My baby girl decided she fancied a ride in an ambulance! We were just chilling at home and I put her down on a cushion next to me on the sofa when she stopped breathing...she turned an awful purple grey colour and her eyes glazed over and rolled around. Neither DH or I could rouse her at all.
It felt like an age for the paramedic to turn up, lady on the phone at the control centre did well at keeping us calm. Matilda was just taking odd raspy breaths, I have never wanted to hear a baby cry so much in my life!
She came to just after the paramedic arrived and they still took us to hospital to get checked out. Doc ruled all to be fine although they didn't test for anything. Just got to keep an eye on her. The only explanation is that apparently some babies do hold their breath?!

Just so frightening, even sat at the hospital. I was on my own as DH had to stay with J who was in bed luckily.
I slept with her on my chest once we did eventually get home, didnt dare put her down!!

Dear lord! So glad she's ok. I am terrified of that and him spitting up and choking in his sleep - he's scared DH twice to death now spitting up laying flat.

Oh, Blue, how awful! You must have been so scared! :hugs: So so glad she is OK!

How scary Blue, even more so that they can't explain it! I have heard of babies doing that though? One child on our case load at work does that and she has sleep apnea.
Hope your over your shock.
X

Hope you're okay, Blue. :hugs:

My little sister use to do this, hold her breath, it's really terrifying.
xoxox

oh my gosh blue that sounds so scary glad shes ok! thats one of my worst fears so mil brought me an angel care moniter so i can at least get some sleep

Thanks ladies, she's been fine ever since thankfully.

I have an angel are sensor mat too, wouldn't be without it!

Hugs Jem, I felt shocking yesterday so you have my sympathy.

Ended up with Matilda in with me last night after trying to settle her in the crib for what felt like the 50millionth time. She then slept from 10pm-5am and went back to sleep until I had to get up at 7. Seriously considering co-sleeping properly...

Morning! Harry tends to sleep in the day, in general. Since being home, his longest was probably about 4 hours on Wednesday. We should have been snoozing too, but Alex's parents were visiting.

colic has stolen my baby again :nope: just had tp ho get her more medocine shes a screaming fart machine atm:nope:

Jades a star all day but she does not go more than 2-3hours between a feed atm. Lucky oh is on lated next week so I am going to bed at 10 and he is going to take over till 5am x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->