Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Sophie ended up awake and grumpy all morning, but making up for it now and sleeping well :cloud9:

Whisper - Glad Lena likes the bottles :)

Lucky and Jem - Love your new siggy! the tickers are awesome :)

Lindy - due to all the issues we have, Sophie has 1-2 (sometimes more) bottles a day, she still loves the breast and the BF bond has not changed at all. :hugs:

I have 7 of these pills left (3 1/2) days and the thrush is still going strong, it's a bit milder, but it's not really going away :(

The boat looks cute! Lou, I know what a nutter. He turnt up with worlds smallest car and they were here two hours! Two hours!

She is starting to get a tad dribbly, no red cheeks yet but I think teething is starting :(

It would also explain the biting when she is done with a feed :nope: OUCHIES!

Anyone know where I can order an amber teething necklace/anklet? and if an anklet or necklace is better?

ive found 2 things that work for my dribble chop for her teeth frozen dummys and teething granuales

I'm starting to think of expressing so can have a bottle when its difficult to bf but I'm confused. When do you express? Can they start not wanting to bf? Also am I being stupid now because I'm worried it will effect the bond we have, I know bottle fed babies have the same bond with mums but does a bf babies bond change when you introduce a bottle. I'm not being anti bottle at all, had them in ready from day 1 because didn't know if I would manage bf. Is it best not to mix at the moment (12 weeks)

So I would feed from one side only and pump the other. You could do this with every feed if you wanted unless your lo is drinking more than one boob can provide but mine isn't. I make enough milk to feed a small country. You may have trouble like AP said getting nipples to take - Whitt still doesnt eat nearly as well from a bottle as he does from the breast but he will eat some. It made me sad to give him a bottle the first time...was weird. But being able to leave the house for more than 2-3 hrs was seriously worth it.:thumbup:

It would also explain the biting when she is done with a feed :nope: OUCHIES!

Anyone know where I can order an amber teething necklace/anklet? and if an anklet or necklace is better?

Etsy. Loads on there.:thumbup:

Just put Whitt down and hoping for a good night :)

Ha ha, no my girls dont have the same surname, I'm going to re do them, ha, hate hate this IT crap.

AP I know you probably can't have it but Shaun has this jab In his botty for hayfever, it last a month. Only this one doctor at the surgery gives it to him coz it's so expensive? And Shaun suffers bad but nit complained yet?

Smiley some people are a joke! Midnight what in Earth were they there for all that time? You get the tea and biscuits out? Ha.

Hope sophie is ok now?

Lindy hope you get the breast feeding sorted, lots of good advice by the looks of it.

Ruby is sorting to be all dribbley. I keep bloody putting all the plastic backed bins in the tumble dryer and I only have one.
So the cotton one soak through and make her all wet-when drinking a bottle.

My lovely Shaun is sooooo drunk downstairs. (asleep) why is it I don't drink for
A whole year and manage and he don't drink for a few weeks and he is all over place? And he has golf at 6am!! He can't even drive, let alone let up, surely.

Goodnight again x

9 hours here:happydance:

I thought the same about teething with phoebe very dribbly and biting here fists a lot! Thought I had a awhile before this started:nope:

MF very weird what were they doing all that time?
Smiley people always want more font they bloody cheeky people , hope you get rid of it today.

Jem nice tickers:thumbup:
Wriggler poor you biting whilst feeding ouchy!
Whisper teething granules what are they?
Have fun today ladies I have a house full of 2/3 year olds for ollie birthday 3 today!!

Jack managed 8.30 till 4.30 :dance: then a bottle and clean nappy and back to sleep from 5.00 till 7.30. He is so bunged up rhough, keeps coughing in his sleep and can barely breathe :( poor thing. His jose is dripping everywhere jow he is awake. Need to find the snot sucker thing.

Supposed to be a nice day today, sun is already out here! Oscar has got his shorts on lol he looks funny x

Happy 12 weeks Jade xx

House work done, kids all sorted and happy.... I feel a good day ahead.
Off to a BBQ at mil this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone xx

Happy 12 weeks Jade! I forgot how many weeks Elodie was and just had to work it out :blush:

We are going to my parents house today and I know they have got a paddling pool for Ivy, so going to be slathering her in suncream!

Elodie slept 10-5 last night, had a little feed (more comfort than milk) at 5 and then slept til 8.15. She really wasn't interested in milk until 9ish. I am not used to sleeping babies that don't wake up screaming for milk!

Do the other bf babies often space out their feeds by 3+ hours? Ivy was a very frequent feeder so Elodie is quite different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->