Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I have had ENOUGH today. So stressed out!

New couch is getting delivered tomorrow, took the old one to bits before for someone to come and collect it (for free btw) and they didnt fucking show up and didnt answer my messages. So Im trying to get rid of it still and noone wants it amd people keep asking stupid questions wasting my time!!! Arggghhhh! It is free for gods sake! Not the best but it will do someone Im sure!

Fffs what a joke :( we sold a tank today and the biggest weirdos ever turnt up and just called our landline to ask how to open filter!!!!

Hope u sort it xx

Ive listed it on a few facebook sites and it has the heading FREE FREE FREE and people asking 'how much?' And othe rpeople asking if I will deliver it to them?!! NO you fucking cheeky sods!

Just had another...'I want it but have no way of collecting it'.....ermmm why bother commenting?

It is a nice sofa Smiley - it popped up on my wall! I hope you get rid of it,

I am dying of hayfever and just googled and no way I can take piriton with bfing so I am stuck sneezing and with watery eye :nope:

I have also got very ovulation-y type lower backache. Surely not?? I hope not any way! :wacko:

Oh no ap is there nothing else to take for hayfever :( I normally get it bad March/September. Hope it eases. X

Think someone is finally coming for it! Thank god. Its not great, hence why we are getting rid of it, but Id have snatched someones hands off for a free sofa when I was starting out in my own place! Grrrr!!!

Arrrgh AP, hope the witch stays away a bit longer! I am due on tomorrow but not expecting it to come, think my cycles will still be a bit messy yet!

It is a nice sofa Smiley - it popped up on my wall! I hope you get rid of it,

I am dying of hayfever and just googled and no way I can take piriton with bfing so I am stuck sneezing and with watery eye :nope:

I have also got very ovulation-y type lower backache. Surely not?? I hope not any way! :wacko:

my sis has just got a natural balm thing that you put around your nostrils not sure the name but can find out its really helping her

I give up. They have changed their mind. Need to go to bed before I get a headache.

its this https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263847730

Id hate to have hayfever :( my OH is a gardener and he has it :wacko: but his isnt TOO bad. He is allergic to loads of stuff too (mainly animals, they make his eyes puffy and sneeze and stuff!)

Thanks whisper, will go to look tomorrow. We have a Tesco and a Boots. I need something, my head feels like it is stuffed with cottonwool.

I love your new sig whisper!
Oh no smiley :(
I just disconnected the landlime incase that man rings again lol im on my own. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->