Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi all!

Enjoyed sleep from 10-5:15! Whoo hoo!

He's been napping now for 3hrs too so I was able to clean house and clean out a closet. Now bout to wake him up get him fed and then over to lunch with a friend and her baby :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

I'm starting to think of expressing so can have a bottle when its difficult to bf but I'm confused. When do you express? Can they start not wanting to bf? Also am I being stupid now because I'm worried it will effect the bond we have, I know bottle fed babies have the same bond with mums but does a bf babies bond change when you introduce a bottle. I'm not being anti bottle at all, had them in ready from day 1 because didn't know if I would manage bf. Is it best not to mix at the moment (12 weeks)

But smiley you did my tickers and I cut them- can I not just post them with the code? I am a lost cause x

Lindy it is fine to try and bottle now, I am trying to get Elodie used to one at the moment and it is slow progress (have finally found a brand she doesn't scream when in her mouth but not drinking much yet)

I find expressing in the morning easier from a supply perspective.

Very very very few babies once bfing is nice and established get nipple confusion, I have never met a baby who got nipple confusion but have met lots that refuse bottles! My eldest refused all bottles.

As for the bond thing, you still cradle the baby, you still look at them and cuddle them - I think it is just as loving x

Jem it took me a while to work it out, I just went on lily pie and made the tickers , then used forum code and cut by double clicking on copy then go to bnb and edit signature and paste code into box. It took a while on iPad.

Thanks smiley for previous instructions I finally did it!

I love kfc problem is I live across road from one it leathel:haha:

TNT wow very good sleep

Jem it is easy hoestly. Paste the codes in here and I will highlight what you need to do, or if you will find it easier, you can make your own online and copy your code straight into your sig xx

Right I think I get what your saying? Where do I find the codes, lol x

Love days like that TNT. I'm about to do some housework in a min, tv is boring,

Love your avatar whisper, hope Lena gives you a break x

I've done it, ha ha ha, just didn't notice how I add there names?
Thanks so much ladies and how easy!!!! Ha ha xx

I give up, lol! It's not easy, actually laughing out loud!!! How do I get rid of that text?

Jemma you made me laugh. You just copied the extra bit dont worry you cab remove it xx

TNt wow he had a fab nap!

:haha: that made me giggle you can make smaler ones too and ones with no backgrond:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->