Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Wow whisper your mom looks amazing. Now I really want to be in shape.
Jem you are not the oldest. I feel so sad. I am 30 will be 31 in august. Gf that makes us the oldest:cry:
Happy birthday lindy!
So sad. Hope Connor is better. Today my boy has to go for 4 injections. I just hope I get a good nurse.
I just checked my weight. Oh god!!!! How this happen ? I have put on 3lbs. :dohh: I think my mom is giving me ample of rest and food. I only take care of baby. I need to do something. I am starting yoga and walks from tomorrow.
I got shresh a playgym. He loves music. So thinking about buying him a musical instrument.
Yesterday he slept from 11.50 pm to 5 am. I am happy.

I think I'm banning the scales, too depressing. Good luck for injections. Theo has his swell :(

Shradh and GF I still beat you!!! Still the oldest here so far!! Please somebody beat me :(

somebody needs to take my camera away from me i cant stop taking pics of lena lol

Yea lindy share!!! You have a fab career and have probably worked your way up.... I'm now wanting to do midwifery and can't because I have young children. Idont think it matters what age you are to be a mummy.

Good luck for shresh's jabs x

So am I the youngest? :haha:

Good luck for jabs Shresh.

Lindsey, you can never have too many photos of your baby! She will love to look at them when she is older x

Gf, how does wheight watchers look? I have been on slimming world before and that was good but thinking of joining weight watchers this time? Saw the monthly subscription is miles cheaper if you do it online x

I'm in shock! Shaun wants to take me out for dinner tomoz!!!
He also got some mugs from photo box with lots of photos on of out family,
Pure cute. I guess he is a cutie sometimes.

Yea ww is cheaper on line, just got to be strick and keep on it. Plus the meeting are boring so you wouldn't be missing much if you do it on line x

So am I the youngest? :haha:

Good luck for jabs Shresh.

Lindsey, you can never have too many photos of your baby! She will love to look at them when she is older x

Gf, how does wheight watchers look? I have been on slimming world before and that was good but thinking of joining weight watchers this time? Saw the monthly subscription is miles cheaper if you do it online x

i cant help it lol i dont have much to do so my camera comes in handy when we cant go out :haha: plus my dad just loves seeing her every day cant wait till he finnaly gets t meet her in july:happydance: everytime we talk on skype i just see his eyes light up when he sees her :cloud9:

Aww it must be difficult being so far away from your family :( Have you ever considered moving back to the Uk or are you staying in Germany forever?x

Jem, very jealous you are going out for dinner! Me and OH have only ever been out for dinner twice as a couple :shock:

Gflady I'm on ww I have lost 11lbs so far and I don't feel as if im missing anything so far it's fab gets the weight gone every time!

I'm 30 in two weeks everyone keeps saying ooh your going to be old, but I'm not bothered really just a number!

Phoebe woke at 2 last night that was a shock to system! Wondering whether to change over to hungrier baby as draining 6 oz at 3 hours now but ifi give more she is always a little sick as if tummy too full!

Smiley have you found any different with hungrier baby?

Smiley & lucky, I'm finding ww complicated and restrictive. Can't get my head round it. Slimming works seems much easier but it's so expensive!

How have you done it lucky? Ww is just depressing me. My points have already gone today and I haven't had much! X

Aww it must be difficult being so far away from your family :( Have you ever considered moving back to the Uk or are you staying in Germany forever?x

we have been talking the past few days about paying off all our debt in the uk and maybe moving to the coast near to my sisters, tangmere, chichester, southapmpton etc but have to wait until we have the money as we couldnt rent with bad credit as far as we are aware

All this talk about age! I am 29, will be 30 in June and I am dreading it. Just feel so old and I am only on baby #1! Always said if I didn't have a baby or be married by 30 I wasn't going to bother. Well, had the baby at 29 and wedding date is set for July 20th, so I wasn't too far off so I won't complian. lol

I see some people plan to try for a second baby soon! How soon are all your ladies planning to try again?? I think we are going to wait until Kadence is a year old and try for #2. OH will be 37 in October so don't want to be too old for the 2nd baby either. I want three babies, but told him I would settle for two, but I am a believer that you will have how ever many you are supposed to have. Once we are done, OH is going to have a vasectomy I think as I do not want to have my tubes tied in case I have to be a suggogate for my sister. OH has another child who is 11 by another woman so I can understand his not wanting 4 children.

Kadence had her needles a few weeks ago now, the poor dear cried her little heart out but once it was over, it didn't bother her at all and thankfully it didn't disturn her sleep patterns either. She goes down 8ish and wakes at 3 or 4 for a bottle, then she is up between 6 and 7 for most of the day. Rarely does she cry! She is such a happy baby. Waiting on results of an ultrasound on her hips now. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\she has a loud clicking and popping in her knee that we can hear and feel that may be coming from her hips. Fingers crossed that all is okay.

Thought I would share a new pic of my girl!

Attachments

• 311624_10151366404907301_404109161_n.jpg
    311624_10151366404907301_404109161_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
How have you done it lucky? Ww is just depressing me. My points have already gone today and I haven't had much! X

I just plan what I'm going to eat each day!I tend to eat 4pts breakfast, 5 pts lunch then I allow 2pts for milk in coffee, 2pts for a snack morning which is normally rich tea biscuits 1pt each, then have fruit for avo snack which is 0 pts, then the rest of points for tea as that is when I find I'm hungriest! Invest in digital scales as I weigh everything! You can have whatever you want to eat which is the best bit you just have to portion it and count, might mean if you want chocolate or pudding use your weekly points! Hope that helps.

Slimming world is great too but I found it a bit samey and quite expensive to eat on it! Also there are foods that you can't have and that was an issue for me, I have to eat whatever everyone else in the house eats or I'd be spending a fortune.

Hi Jessica she looks gorgeous x

Nope I think I win - Im 31 and will be 32 next month and only on baby #1...:flower:

DH was in the army for most of our first few years so we didn't want to have a baby with him possibly being gone. Now I am so glad for that!

Never done a weight loss program but good luck gf! Remember you need to keep your calories at a certain level to keep bfing:flower:

Jessica, hope her scan goes well on her hips!

Ha Jem yes find out, I'd be interested in knowing where he was going :) I haven't traveled all over America myself, but been to several states.

We are doing an 8hr drive tomorrow (probably 10 with stops) so heaven help us ladies and say a little prayer for the nap fairy to visit us :dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->