Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Smiley have you found any different with hungrier baby?

No not really! :haha:

Smiley & lucky, I'm finding ww complicated and restrictive. Can't get my head round it. Slimming works seems much easier but it's so expensive!

I like the simplicity of slimming world, may just do that again.

we have been talking the past few days about paying off all our debt in the uk and maybe moving to the coast near to my sisters, tangmere, chichester, southapmpton etc but have to wait until we have the money as we couldnt rent with bad credit as far as we are aware

It doesn't matter about bad credit all that much, my OH has extremely bad credit and has been fine. When you rent they just want to know that you can afford to pay the rent, that's all.Ayway, you can always go through private landlords as opposed to going through an agent and that will save you the bother of being credit checked and stuff. Or apply for a council house, that would be even better as it would be much cheaper as well. X

Thought I would share a new pic of my girl!
Gorgeous!

MIL has just been round here for a few hours so it was nice to have a bit of company. Oscar has been hyperactive all day. Not even had a nap yet, he keeps disturbing Jack so Jack hasn't had his afternoon sleep yet either (not properly anyway).

I'm gonna join WW when I get paid as my portion control is like that comfy pair of pants,no control and very slack. Ww looks good and I think there is a bit of the plan for bf mums.

I turned 27 a few weeks ago. Had sprog at 18 and bug at 26.

Back from Gp. No pills but starting CBT therapy to combat my thought patterns.

Well done Rota. I think CBT will really help. :flower: Forget your work for now.

dont think moving back to the uk will happen tho as ben just said he has one big prob with going back is his mum and her missing out on lena...

Rota :hugs: Really hope the CBT does you some good. How are you feeling?xx

dont think moving back to the uk will happen tho as ben just said he has one big prob with going back is his mum and her missing out on lena...

But its okay for your family to miss out on her?

its cos she doesnt see her other grandkids she has 4 others but they dont bother with her and bens VERY close with his mum

Having a good day at the moment. So grateful I've got a Gp who understands and specializes in mental health. He recommended that I keep my mind busy and Ive got a few projects on to go including cross stitch Noah's Ark for Bugs birth sampler, knitting pattern for a cardigan and my sewing machine sorted so I can make bits for the ferrets cage and sprogs toy horses/dolls.

After I've got the basic housework done of course.

think i should just well and truely forget moving back as isnt gonna happen, he said its my parents first grandchild there will be more its his mums 5th and she doesnt see the others so he doesnt want to go uk so i get to spend the rest of my life prob only seeing my fam once or twice a year as i cant afford flights etc oh well

Linds :hugs: If I am being brutally honest I just wouldnt be able to do it. So what if she doesnt see her other grandkids? Not your problem. It must be so hard not being able to see your mum. Its okay for Ben, he gets to see his mum all the time but your mum hasn't even seen Lena yet. He is being unfair. :hugs:

I agree with Lou, he is being so out of order :( :hugs:

Hi Jessica, beautiful photo. Goodluck with scan.

TNT, goodluck on the 8 hour drive!!!!
Shaun is off to Florida, just left off Tempa? His always raving about how great the golf course..... Boring.

Smiley, straight to the point :)
Maybe a a bit of a silly suggestion but can't you live 6 months here and then Germany? Assuming both your business's can work where your based?

It sounds like your mum is/would be great support network.... And what about Lenas future, schools? Where will she get the best education?

Lucky well done you!!!

Gflady my mates prefer sw but I liked ww, just work out what's best for you.

Xx

Oh and I'm pleased your feeling a bit more positive and surpportef Rota xx

OK, I've finally gotten on the real computer and gotten some pics uploaded. Hope they look ok as I needed to resize them and never done that before? Picked a few of my fav pics to share...so many to choose from! Included one of us together, too. Hi everyone!

Attachments

• P1030801(1)(2).JPG
    P1030801(1)(2).JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 24
  • P1040630(2).JPG
    P1040630(2).JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 23
  • P1040839(2).JPG
    P1040839(2).JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 22
I cant enlarge them on my ipad for some reason but Blake looks absolutely adorable! X

I am glad you are feeling better rota xx

WHisper tbh I agree :( it must be hard but I could never be that far. Id just move back and tell him if he wants his mum to see her he has to gt her to pay lol :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->