Baby Bugs Due February 2013

i have a little fart machine all i keep hearing isher crying then lifting her leg and farting every few mins shes putting her daddy and grandad to shame

i have a little fart machine all i keep hearing isher crying then lifting her leg and farting every few mins shes putting her daddy and grandad to shame

So funny, but poor little Lena. I've heard putting a few drops of fennel tea in with the milk can help a lot with excess gas? May be worth asking dr about?

Harry is stinking us out too!! His poos don't smell that bad, so why are his farts worse?! :rofl:

i have learnt not to wake lena or i pay for it loltheywake when hungry

Same here - he screams and then can't latch on so it's counter productive! He wakes when he's hungry and goes straight on the boob :)

How do you tell if baby has colic?

Need a bit of non baby advice. My mum has always had a set of keys to my house. When we got married dh moved into my house. My mum has just let herself in and he was so rude to her she made her excuses and left. He has now stormed out and told me to tell
My mum to knock before she comes in. How do I do that without offending her? I really have no problem with her letting herself in and am so angry at dh the way he behaved to my mum today and yesterday. I just don't have the energy to argue. I'm tired , sore , hormonal and could do without arguing. Dh ranted at me about putting my family first or I shouldn't have bothered having a baby. I'm so upset anyway (hormones) without this. X

Sorry he's being so cross. I agree with honesty with your mom but Id let him know he can communicate his feelings about things that bother him in a more sensitive way next time - don't put up with nonsense :):hugs:

We had newborn pictures today! He was good except he wouldn't sleep at all so we didn't get too many of those sweet angelic posed pictures but I think she got a few good ones despite him being awake. Can't wait to see them!!

Anyone else have bad baby acne :( ?? Poor little guy

My edema is finally going away but man seems like I am more sore than ever down stairs :( anyone else with an epi still really sore??

When is everyone going to start taking baby out in public for more than dr visits or have you already? I am thinking of trying it maybe later this week in my ergo for just a short trip to target or something... but I worry about germs...and screaming...lol

We're sleeping when we can...sometimes he gives us 3-4 hrs at night or during the day - sometimes like last night it was 2hrs or so. I've learned to sleep at any moment's notice

Yes! Still extremely sore after my epi and 2 tears. :cry: I swear it hurts worse sometimes than it did right after he was born!!!! I have also had the WORST after pains at night with horrible contractions after Weston feeds.

Whitt sounds a lot like Weston...he is doing ok at night, sometimes I get 4 hours if I'm lucky. During the day it's every 2 to 3 hours (and usually closer to 2), so I nap here and there when I can.

I have been to Target with Weston once...it went ok and thankfully nobody asked to see him lol. We had him in his carseat with the cover over the top part and sitting down in the big part of the basket. Luckily car rides put him right to sleep and riding in the basket did the same!

Hope your newborn pics turn out well...I'm sure they will as I have never seen any newborn pics that weren't adorable!! :cloud9: We had the ones done in the hospital but are having a proper newborn session on Tuesday--I am so excited!!! :happydance:

So funny, but poor little Lena. I've heard putting a few drops of fennel tea in with the milk can help a lot with excess gas? May be worth asking dr about?

she has a bottle oc fennel tea each day and we have put her on some medicine in her bottle each feed cant remember the name but seems to be better tonight compared to last night

We started taking Daniel out the morning after I came home from hospital, so he was aweek old. I would have been out before then if I could though!

We are out most days either walking into town or out with the dog, he loves the fresh air and I think that he sleeps better for it. He has been to restaurants and everything!

He is just away to sleep after his late feed ( he missed this one last night) so hopefully he will sleep or a good few hours.

Night all!

i have learnt not to wake lena or i pay for it loltheywake when hungry

Same here - he screams and then can't latch on so it's counter productive! He wakes when he's hungry and goes straight on the boob :)

How do you tell if baby has colic?

Need a bit of non baby advice. My mum has always had a set of keys to my house. When we got married dh moved into my house. My mum has just let herself in and he was so rude to her she made her excuses and left. He has now stormed out and told me to tell
My mum to knock before she comes in. How do I do that without offending her? I really have no problem with her letting herself in and am so angry at dh the way he behaved to my mum today and yesterday. I just don't have the energy to argue. I'm tired , sore , hormonal and could do without arguing. Dh ranted at me about putting my family first or I shouldn't have bothered having a baby. I'm so upset anyway (hormones) without this. X

Sorry he's being so cross. I agree with honesty with your mom but Id let him know he can communicate his feelings about things that bother him in a more sensitive way next time - don't put up with nonsense :):hugs:

We had newborn pictures today! He was good except he wouldn't sleep at all so we didn't get too many of those sweet angelic posed pictures but I think she got a few good ones despite him being awake. Can't wait to see them!!

Anyone else have bad baby acne :( ?? Poor little guy

My edema is finally going away but man seems like I am more sore than ever down stairs :( anyone else with an epi still really sore??

When is everyone going to start taking baby out in public for more than dr visits or have you already? I am thinking of trying it maybe later this week in my ergo for just a short trip to target or something... but I worry about germs...and screaming...lol

We're sleeping when we can...sometimes he gives us 3-4 hrs at night or during the day - sometimes like last night it was 2hrs or so. I've learned to sleep at any moment's notice

Yes! Still extremely sore after my epi and 2 tears. :cry: I swear it hurts worse sometimes than it did right after he was born!!!! I have also had the WORST after pains at night with horrible contractions after Weston feeds.

Whitt sounds a lot like Weston...he is doing ok at night, sometimes I get 4 hours if I'm lucky. During the day it's every 2 to 3 hours (and usually closer to 2), so I nap here and there when I can.

I have been to Target with Weston once...it went ok and thankfully nobody asked to see him lol. We had him in his carseat with the cover over the top part and sitting down in the big part of the basket. Luckily car rides put him right to sleep and riding in the basket did the same!

Hope your newborn pics turn out well...I'm sure they will as I have never seen any newborn pics that weren't adorable!! :cloud9: We had the ones done in the hospital but are having a proper newborn session on Tuesday--I am so excited!!! :happydance:

Yes it does hurt worse now...so weird?? And so far he has slept in the car on his 2 whole rides LOL.

Yay for your pictures!!

Hi lovelies. I'm up, feeding little man, watching the Oscars live! :) I'm hoping he'll go off for a long sleep after he's finished, but he has got night and day mixed up, so he may not! Alex is snoring away on the lounge floor (we're staying at him parents' house), and I've got the sofa. He keeps moaning at me about why Harry's crying. I just say, "That's what babies do!" Why don't men have any patience?!

Thanks for all your help and advice ladies. Will try and speak to mum later today bust hope she doesn't see her arse over it. Xxx

So it's 3:21 and I have pretty much been up since 1am feeding, changing trying to settle Thomas. He only went down at 11pm! So envious of all you ladies getting sleep. Xx

Early morning ladies, 4:30am here, hoping your all tucked up and sleeping?

Thanks for your hugs xxx
Shaun has zero patience which is defo the problem!!
He has just two weeks off and goes back to work today, I'm looking forward to getting back to normal but so scared about the school run on Wednesday!
I'm hoping things will all improve now normality is upon us?

Ove taken Ruby out a handful of times, we went shopping yesterday and Ruby decided to have her first scream up just as we was about to pay, so I took all three kiddies back to the car and fed her (I was clearly starving her, two hours since her last bottle was just too much :) )
I gor lots of sympathetic looks whilst whisking the pushchair out the shop, why does everyone do that? If she was a two year old I would be getting dirty looks, funny what a newborn foes to people's heart.

I'm off to toddlers In the morning, Rubys first time, I know people will want a cuddle, obviously I will but I will worry about germs, etc.
I've got to be out the house for 8:50, a test for the school run this weds.

I did not know babies could drink that stuff!!! Rubys botty stinks... I think she needs to pooh more often to help herself out.

Oh and my epi was sore for a good few weeks, with having to wear a pad and the knicker line went right across it (mine was to the side into my right leg) I think the epi was one of the most painful things ever! Lots of hugs ladies.

Anyway hope your all ok, lindy hope you will feel better about things now you have had chance to sleep on it?

Midnight that funny you felt like that about mil, I wonder why? I remember ever ing like that with Demi and a women holding her at toddlers- I wanted my
Baby back and the women insisted on holding her- I remember feeling quite frantic and close to tears...
This women has left toodlers so I'm ok with going. Goodluck with your little group today, shame we live close, we could go together!! Ha

Lots of love to you and your babies xx

Cross reading- Embo said about her mil, not you midnight? Confused and under
Slept mummy here! Goodnight again x

Wow Blue I'm glad your LO is okay, what a terrifying thing to go through.

My LO sleeps like a champ all day and although she had started to eat well now she gasps and gulps because I'm producing op much milk and I think she gets a fair bit so she doesn't feed much during the day now. Also, she is up every hour on the hour at night UGH only every other night do I get any sleep at all.

Sigh. DH has just snored his way through the night and has left me to deal with Harry, even though all he technically needs me for is the boob. Just now, he started crying after I'd put him down ten minutes earlier, and Alex sat up. I thought, 'oh, thank The Lord, Alex is going to deal with this one.' - and he lay back down again!! Growl. I said, "I'll get him, shall I?!" He did need feeding, but I didn't know until I had picked him up.

I hope Alex is ready for a day with his boy, because I'm going to sleep every chance I get!

:( sleep deprivation is awful. Just remember every night is one closer to sleeping through.
My oh finally realised thst after two weeks I was running on complete and utter empty and after some very serios words he took over. I slept from midnight till 6!!

One night we got 9-2 then 230-630! But it's usually every 3 hrs. Last night was 10,2,5. Could be worse!

Sooo we DTD last night! Was fine actually, loads better than after DD and a lot sooner!

DD was 2 yesterday and little man is 4 week today. Where is the time going!!! I want my babies back!

i have toleave lena for the first time tomorrow gonna be a mess i think lol but cant take her with me as have to have xrays etc to find whats going on with my bones and joints mil is statpying here with her

Oooh, nice one Nix!! :sex: Gah, I want it pretty bad. :p I think my bleeding has gone now (or is at least minimal!) so that's a step in the right direction!

Harry's little crusty eyes are getting better now, with these antibiotic eye drops. :thumbup:

What are everyone's plans for today?

Oooh, nice one Nix!! :sex: Gah, I want it pretty bad. :p I think my bleeding has gone now (or is at least minimal!) so that's a step in the right direction!

Harry's little crusty eyes are getting better now, with these antibiotic eye drops. :thumbup:

What are everyone's plans for today?

my bleedings still here hate it as wearing pads all the time has given me thrush again grrr no plans here exept try to nap:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->