Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Great pics miss a and kitty.

Good news rota.

I think I may do as SW as portion control gets me down. Do you have a daily allowance with SW like with WW?

Theo was weighed this afternoon and has only gained 4 ounces in 4 weeks. He's now in the bottom percentile. Not sure what to do as think it's because of his reflux.

il be ok always got skype i guess we moved here on a very quick descison we came to visit his mum in the october and moved here in the december so:shrug: ive suggested his mum coming with us and she said she prob would so hopefully we could ge her a granny anex or something

GF, sorry about Theos slow gain, what did the HV say about it? Hopefully this will push the doctor to try something else for Theos reflux. :hugs:

Whsiper, that sounds like a good idea, Id defo look into an anex if she wanted to come with you! Everyone would be happy then, wouldn't they :D

GF, sorry about Theos slow gain, what did the HV say about it? Hopefully this will push the doctor to try something else for Theos reflux. :hugs:

Whsiper, that sounds like a good idea, Id defo look into an anex if she wanted to come with you! Everyone would be happy then, wouldn't they :D

yeh but we then have the prob that he will miss germany like i miss england so we are buggerd what ever we do the problem of coming from dif countries i guess

Thanks MF & smiley. HV didn't say much. Was quite dismissive of it because of the reflux and he's already on meds to stop him being sick (that clearly aren't working).

Hope this works,

We had photos taken of Daniel at 2 weeks old but I never got a chance to upload any. So here is one of my favourites.

We had another set done today at 4 months- I'm so excited about seeing them.

Gf u need to be firm with HV etc about the reflux, they are not dealing with a baby who doesn't feel right. It's you who is left with him after they go. There are lots of things that they can do to help him- 2 girls in our yoga class have babies with reflux and are breast feeding so it is manageable!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
I got a disc through the post today of all Jacks piccies from his photoshoot...going round MILs soon to look at them on the laptop (I only have an iPad :( so cant look at them at home) so we can choose which prints we want!

Lovely pic of Daniel!!

Quick questions - do you think this is fair

At work 5 teams have been put together to make 2 big teams. Everyone had a personality profile test and then a meeting to discuss results and advise what team they have gone to.

Turns out I've just been shoved on one of the teams?! Now, when I complain they wil probably let me take the test but I know they'll shove me on that team anyway but still. I'm so annoyed. I hate everyone in that team and want to work with the others!!

Ps lovely baby pics. Anyone notice I always post then post again starting ps :) twat :)

OK, I've finally gotten on the real computer and gotten some pics uploaded. Hope they look ok as I needed to resize them and never done that before? Picked a few of my fav pics to share...so many to choose from! Included one of us together, too. Hi everyone!

Hi! :cloud9: You are both beautiful!

I thought the domperidone is helping him not to be sick in his sleep but it's not stopping him throw up most of his feeds straight afterwards. Going to ring to get appt with the paediatric gp. The thing is, Theo can go for up to 9 hrs between feeds overnight. Surely he'd be waking up hungry more if he wasn't getting enough?

glad to hear you're getting support Rota:hugs:

Kitty love the pics!

BSM - aww that's precious!! I love our newborn pics so much too.

I'd take the test and see if that gets you on the other team:flower:

Haha jem - FL is lovely and there's loads of golf - Im going to Panama City Beach FL next week!

Love the photos kitty and bsm!!!!
How exciting smiley, can't wait for you to share :)

That sounds a bit off nix, defo do the test- when you got to go back?

No advice on reflux, but get another opinion. I guess his not hungry if his sleeping?

Whisper that idea sounds good.

I could be bothered to cook- bad mum alert, according to baby club, but I took the Girlies to mac donalds. They were super excited :)

I feel yuck now I had my ms donalds. Not sure if I mentioned it on here before but I was bulimic years ago, but been feeling the urge to vomit. Not going to do it coz I dont want to go down that road again, but I've no idea why it's reared it's ugly head?

Is it worth mentioning to my hv when she comes? Or will she think im mad/depressed? I'm just stressed but not depressed?
I'm assuming she will weigh Ruby? Xx

Love the photos kitty and bsm!!!!
How exciting smiley, can't wait for you to share :)

That sounds a bit off nix, defo do the test- when you got to go back?

No advice on reflux, but get another opinion. I guess his not hungry if his sleeping?

Whisper that idea sounds good.

I could be bothered to cook- bad mum alert, according to baby club, but I took the Girlies to mac donalds. They were super excited :)

I feel yuck now I had my ms donalds. Not sure if I mentioned it on here before but I was bulimic years ago, but been feeling the urge to vomit. Not going to do it coz I dont want to go down that road again, but I've no idea why it's reared it's ugly head?

Is it worth mentioning to my hv when she comes? Or will she think im mad/depressed? I'm just stressed but not depressed?
I'm assuming she will weigh Ruby? Xx

: hugs: jem. I would mention it to your HV, defo. Why do you think you're tempted again? I used to be anorexic and luckily haven't been tempted to go back there but would tell my HV if that was the case.

I don't know?? It's about control- maybe I feel out of my depth? X

Afternoon, ladies!

Cute baby pics :)

I think McDonalds might cause a large majority of people to feel like vomiting, Jem (not me, for whatever reason I love the stuff)! But yeah, perhaps because you were bulimic in the past might be worth a mention?

A little late to the convo but I'll be 26 next month. For some reason I always felt so young on here but I guess I'm kinda in the middle!

Bennet just had her first shots a couple hours ago... she's super happy right now but should I expect to be in for a rough night? Picked up some baby tylenol in case a fever hits. Not sure if I should just give her some anyways to catch it some before it starts. Can't believe we have to endure the heartbreak of shots every 2 months! Ugh :(

oww just tried to put lena in her moses basket by putting her over the edge while i was sitting still and no bra on bad idea! just caught my nipple between baby and moses basket

Ouch whisper!
Hope little bennet is ok after her jabs ashely xx

JEmma...i totally understand bout control. I am becoming a bit of a control freak so maybe its affected the way you feel and bringing out things like the urge. Hope you are ok. Id only mention to hv if you still feel same tomorrow. I am still debating whether to talk t my hv. I am not depressed but 100% stressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->