Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jem :hugs: I agree with MF, see how you feel about it tomorrow. You may feel totally different tomorrow, some time out with hubby will be nice and help you feel a little more adult and in control than just being a mum all the time :hugs:

Whisper...ouchies.

Omg, I played a prank on my sister and she doesn't know it is me hahaha!! I sent her this through the post....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 15
I thiught she would have known it was me straight away but she has no idea :haha:

It was like £1.08 on amazon including postage so thought 'why not' haha!

I'm sure you guys are doing a great job, MF & jem. I used this great book called mind over mood. Sounds lame but it really helped me deal with my stress and anxiety when I was working on my eating issues.

Poor theo is having a rotten old time after his injections. Is feeling really sorry for himself and not eating with his usual vigour. Poor bug.

Aww, poor jabby babies. Harry's got his second lot on Monday. :( I hope he does what he did last time - sleep the whole day afterwards!

I've gone and ordered a Pilates DVD from Amazon, and a Callanetics DVD to tone up. I've noticed I'm getting fatter around the belly, and that's no good! I'm pretty sure it's all the chocolate digestives. Eep! :shock:

Thanks ladies xxxx

Mrs ruby has her on Monday too :(

Smiley, I can't see what it is? Lol x

Its an inflatable seagull lol.

Bex, Im getting fatter by the day, it's no wonder when I have had three dairy milk bars and a twix today :lol: And just had a take away at this time too, oops.

Well, I just chased a crane fly round the flat with a rolled up magazine! That got my heart pumping! I also broke a glass in the process, trying to get rid of it humanely. I could feel it fluttering under my hand, through a piece of paper, and it freaked me out! :wacko:

I just had to google crane fly :haha: Is that just a daddy long legs? If so, you are braver than me, they creep me the hell out!!! My worst fear though is moths *shudder*

I have the windows closed upstairs all year round, even on the hottest of summer nights, because I cant bear the thought of bugs and moths and flys coming in. I will open the windows in the day downstairs but jot for too long lol.

Well ladies birthday nearly over. I'm am the oldest... By a long way..... 38 today!!!!! I had a plan when I was about 18 of getting married around 28, baby by 32 and 2 by 35.... Hey ho. Instead I got engaged to a loser and stayed with him till I was 30 then had 2 horrific relationships before I met dh. Cannot believe baby number one at 37 which is why I want number 2 pretty quick but guessing you have to DTD for that. Dh in a mood and gone asleep ( had to go Somerset for friends wife's funeral), Thomas cranky after injections yesterday, work has harassed the life out of me past 2 days.
I'm so happy I have Thomas now though. Would've liked him younger but I believe things happen for a reason and he arrived on my life at the right time for him and me. Hope all you young pups are ok love and hugs granny ladybug :) xxxx

Here is the picture from today's photo session! I'm so in love with him, I can't remember life without him!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2
That pic is lovely bsm

Smiley - love your profile pic

<3 <3 Lindy. Happy birthday (too late now!). Also, your hubby is not allowed to be in a mood on your birthday. Them's the rules! Naughty!

BSM, I saw that pic on FB. He is so so gorgeous. :)

Yeah, a crane fly is like a daddy long legs, but with wings. Argh! Oh, and they can bite!

Has anybody got any ideas for special first Father's Day gifts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->