Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Happy Birthday Lindy! :)

I have never seen a crane fly! They look like they would creep me out big time though... I'm not normally too grossed out by bugs, but it must come down to size. June bugs are the worst!

Bennet has seemed okay today after her shots. She was a bit whimpery while I had her out in her wrap carrier but as soon as she was out of it and had some baby tylenol she seemed like her same old self. Sleeping away for the night now.

Does anybody else feel like they have zero sex drive anymore? This is kind of embarrassing to admit but I haven't DTD since before Bennet was born... I know I'd be physically capable without pain but the thought of it just sounds the opposite of appealing to me... I feel really bad about it.

Bsm - what a cutie! and I love his little outfit

Ashley, we've done it but I've not been initiating it - mine's been painful each time :(

Aw Lindy you are so right about everything in it's own time.

Ew on the bugs. Yick.

Im so nervous about this trip. I don't know how we're going to fit all this in the car...

Mother's day is Sunday here - DH better remember to get me something - card at least!!

Fathers day...hmm...maybe something with his footprints? I am sure pinterest has loads of ideas...glad I can spoil DH and not think about my own father not being here...He passed 10 years ago...ah so hard to think about...he would have just been over the moon for Whitt...:cry:

Miss A, we haven't DTD yet and have zero desire too. I feel fine down there but the thought of it isn't appealing.

On Fathers' Day, we'll be travelling up north to see my dad's side of the family, so a nice 4 hour drive will be his present. Haha! And all after he's seen Bruce Springsteen in concert the night before. :p

Aw, no. I'll definitely do something special, but I don't know what. :) Last year, he got a card to 'father-to-be'. <3

Fathers Day? Pfffffft he can get lost after the 'Tango Incident' on Mothers Day!!

Nope, no sex drive here either. Lost my sex drive when I was preg with Oscar and it has never returned lol (apart from when we were TTC Jack and I conveniently had a sex drive when I was ovulating ;) haha)

I am meeting two work friends for a catch up at a little coffee shop this morning :D should be nice. I never get invited anywhere so Im really excited about going :D

Both kids are washed and dressed so I am going to have a lazy hour on the couch before I have to get ready. AF arrived last night, so I started on my contraceptive pill. Really hope it agrees with me, I used to be on Microgynon and it made me into a right witch. On Cilest now so fingers crossed it doesn't mess me up too much.

Morning xx
I cant really be botheeed to dtd either lol we have though.

I had to be tooth fairy last nighy. Dd has a huge gap at the front now haha

Morning!

Bless her, I used to love the tooth fairy:)

Hope you have a lovely time at coffee smiley xxx

Theo's got the chiropractor this afternoon, other than that no plans.

When's father's day?

For Father's Day after phoebe born i ordered the letters D A D and took 3 photos with her holding each letter (didn't think to just order the D and A and reuse the D!) then put them in a 3 poto frame. :)

im starting trying some new arty things if someone (uk) wants to be my gineua pig.... Just would need you to pm me some things about daddy that the kids/you love and his name ill see what I can do

Fathers day is 16th June I think? I hate fathers day as Paul think its a complete farce and hates it and both our Dads have passed away :(

We found out I was pregnant the day before Fathers day last year, I can't really top that :haha:

I love the photo idea Nix, I may steal it :blush:

We had a very early scan on Father's Day last year and saw a flickering blob!! It was amazing.

I can't be arsed DTD. I'm too tired. Tried twice and just couldn't get into it at all. Too sore as well.

We dont really do fathers day lol OH thinks its cheesy for me to buy from the kids and would much rather they understood and done it of own accord iykwim?
Jade has decided she now hates her swing as she wants to be sat upright constantly on sofa. She is sat playing with some teething toys and putting them in her mouth. Trying not to think that i didnt even sterilise them lol

Wow is Jade picking things up with her hands? Jack hasnt even reached for anything yet!

Only started last two days, before that she had no clue. Its actually scary that hey learn so fast every day is different. X

I signed the form to say Math can keep the clarinet. I am going to regret this!

was fathers day here yesterday but ben wasnt really botherd he said he doesnt think its a big thing and mothers day is sunday he best get me something:haha: i woke this morn to him saying something about all our furniture being a problem:wacko: was on about moving to the uk again:haha: will maybe have t rent to smaller vans and him and my dad drive them but the way hes talking hes thinking about it

Lou its covered on insurance thank goodness but he will probsbly guard it with his life. Whisper- great news x

Morning.
Ruby slept all night :) except Demi woke at 5am - now sleeping :)

Father's Day... I've got him finger prints cuff links, the first Father's Day after there born. So I guess I should get Ruby's done. It's quite pricey, about £60 but Shaun where them for golf crap with his suits.
Is there a pottery place near any of you? Maybe gets some painted hand prints on a mug?

Have a nice morning smiley.

Good luck on the drive TNT.

Lindy your not old, I've got many friends who are in the late 30 and two of them had a baby and the other is due in October.

My old school friend is coming to drop that snug off, she is from a rich family and grew up in a 10 bedroom house and I imagine has a beaut house herself.... She has never worker, been a stay at home mum. She is sooooo lovely and down to earth considering her life style, but I feel kinda embarrassed to what I have (even though I'm proud of what we have) I don't know maybe I should compare- just would hate her to look down on me?

Anyways, hope your all ok.
Not sure what going on with my body, think I have af? But I've got no pills to start contraception, grrr. Miss Ashley, I did get my sex life back but feel super stressed lately so it's gone. Me and Shaun just kiss goodbye in the morning and that's it, haha, looking forward to our meal later xx

I am sure she wont think that at all hun xxx dont worry. How do you feel about shaun going?

DOo any of your babys have birthmarks?

Oh she was lovely but ruby don't like the snug. Ha

No birth marks but we have a webbed toe like me :)

You Shaun going away? I'm just going to keep busy I think. I don't mind being home on my own but it is nice him being here to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->