Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'm taking sprog to a pottery place and she I'd painting a teapot as OH is addicted to tea. I might paint a Cup and saucer from Bug. Can't remember what he got last year.
Ferrets cleaned,dishes and hoovering done. Gonna sit and catch up on grey's anatomy and criminal minds as can't do laundry as its blowing a gale and I don't fancy collecting my knickers from around the neighborhood. Stormproof pegs my arse.

I proper wanted sex after Harry was born, but it was too soon to do anything! We've DTD 3 times since he's been born, and the last time was more painful than the other two - which puts me off. :(

Need some advice ladies, Daniels new game is to stick his finger and thumb down his throat and choke himself, he then can't breathe and it is really scary. It normally ends with him bringing up some milk.

His gums are sore but he won't chew on anything except his fist, and this is when his finger and thumb do the damage! He won't wear scratch mitts so I can't do that to stop him.

Need some advice ladies, Daniels new game is to stick his finger and thumb down his throat and choke himself, he then can't breathe and it is really scary. It normally ends with him bringing up some milk.

His gums are sore but he won't chew on anything except his fist, and this is when his finger and thumb do the damage! He won't wear scratch mitts so I can't do that to stop him.

will he take a dummy? i put lenas dummys in the freezer so they are nice and cold and she happily sucks on them, yesterdays was frozen solid but she was really sucking on the icey teat:haha:

Best step mum Ive ordered one of these for Connor, they seem like a brilliant idea https://www.gummeeglove.co.uk/About.html

Smallprint.co.uk- they do fetes and stuff like that so they maybe near you? (You can put finger prints on all sorts, necklaces, key rings... Failing that John Lewis- I think x

Thanks girls, he won't take a dummy whisper- neither of us like them so he didn't get it when he was small, now he just spits it out, we tried it when he got into a state a couple of weeks ago but it didn't work.

I'll have a look at those jem, they seem like a good idea.

I thought there that I has got him down for snap in his cot, he lasted 13 minutes before weakening. If he was still lying on me I'm sure that he would have slept for an hour. ,y mum and dad are on their way over to watch him for awhile so that I can get my housework done.

I went for coffee and catch up with two of my friends from work and had to leave after 30 mins because Oscar was playing up and kept running off :(

Whisper, glad he is starting to really consider it :D

BSM, that's my day today too! Harry went down for only half an hour in the cot. Now he's sleeping on me, and I'm sure he'll be asleep for over an hour. Little rascal!

I went for coffee and catch up with two of my friends from work and had to leave after 30 mins because Oscar was playing up and kept running off :(

Whisper, glad he is starting to really consider it :D

we have been looking at prices of rent etc and hes spoken to his mm who said she will come if she can have her own space like bedroom and ensuit maybe a room for tv etc looking at all along the coast in to exeter, devon area too and hes saying he will prob leave his driving lessons now until we get there as its cheeper and much easyer, he nearly passed his test b4 we moved here but failed on one meesly thing

:happydance: best of luck finding somewhere!

need to make money first:haha: hes doing designs but needs to learn the new codiing etc, but doing this will bring us in money one guy on there strted in march this year and already made over 50 thousand dollers

Oh smiley that's a shame. Oscar is at that crazy age where they won't sit still and it's hard to reason with them.

Goodluck Whisper.

My two girls are busy playing 'babies' with Ruby's snug. Hmmmm

What about the next sleepsuits with built in scratch mits?

Jade will only sleep for about 40mins in cot in day yet stays in there 13 hours at night. I think cat naps are common at thi age anyway so dont worr x

Jem its not that, he just goes from one extreme to the other very very quickly. One minute he was sat in a trance staring at the wall and the next he was making a break for the door and throwing himself on the floor screaming the place down, kicking and slapping me. He is just so demanding. He can not follow instructions either, he doesn't know what I'm talking about lol. Typical that I get asked to go somewhere for the first time in ages and have to leave. Wouldn't mind but it took me 30mins to drive there and then another 25 or so to get home :dohh:

Oh hun i had many days like that :( even now but obviously hes at school now. Just last night he was told to pick his shoes up and literally had a massive meltdown over it and then 5mins later was in a weird trance. I will say try the cards. They didnt hrlp us massively but they did help a bit.
https://shop.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/s...sort=BestMatch&mfs=KWCLK&acimp=0&isNewKw=true

HE may be a bit young x

lena HATES scratchmits and sleepsuits with scartch mitts she likes sucking her fingers too much:haha:

Sophie has just been sick all over me AGAIN, I am beginning to forget what it's like to have clothes without sick on feels like :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->