Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thanks for all the kind words about Blake's pics. :hugs: I was so proud to finally get to show him off to you all!

The past 3 mornings, I hear Blake wake up and go in his room to get him, he's laying in his crib, and he looks up at me and gives me big smiles!!! :cloud9: he's been so full of smiles lately, just warms up my heart.

As far as dtd, we've been having a lot of fun lately! :blush: we waited until beginning of March i think. First time not so great, felt kind of weird, but then got back to normal by third time for sure. Now back to our old active selves in April and May! :happydance:

Morning, ladies!

Bennet's started with the hand thing recently too. I get worried when she sticks her fingers in there because I feel like she's going to scratch the roof of her mouth with her little nails or something! I have to admit though, if she gets the hang of it it at least it's a nice backup to her pacifier and I then won't have to run into her room to put it back in her mouth when she drops it.

Speaking of which, we're thinking of moving her into her own room soon... has anybody done that yet? Bennet is still in her bassinet atm.

And we have Mother's day here on Sunday as well. Father's day in June. I guess it would be good to start planning early though... Like that idea of spelling out "Dad" in photos... hmm.

Makes me feel much better that you ladies haven't felt like DTDing either... I was feeling like a horrible wife and was honestly beginning to worry that something might be wrong with our relationship and that's why I wasn't wanting to. Overthinking things I guess.

Whisper, I haven't gone back to check, but you were talking about coding and design. Is your husband doing web design? Mine works in IT and took computer science w/ programming and things through school, so has just started with web design on the side also! He's supposed to have this one client right now that he's charging about $3000.00 for a simple site, but now the hasn't gotten in touch with Bryce for about a week, since the first meeting that had to be cut short due to his Dad passing away? Apparently he was expecting it and still wanted to go forth with the site, but with the lack of contact things don't seem promising. Unfortunate circumstances, but we really could have used that money!

Wow happy 5mths blake :) I think we dtd about 2/3 times a week just to keep the oh quiet lol mind you i am scared of becoming pregnant its almost a put off.

Thanks Emma :hugs: It is so tough :( I hold my hands up to you I really do. He hasn't even got the diagnosis yet and I'm already at my wits end. I just keep hoping that he is going to grow out of all this stuff but he just gets worse!

Morning, ladies!

Bennet's started with the hand thing recently too. I get worried when she sticks her fingers in there because I feel like she's going to scratch the roof of her mouth with her little nails or something! I have to admit though, if she gets the hang of it it at least it's a nice backup to her pacifier and I then won't have to run into her room to put it back in her mouth when she drops it.

Speaking of which, we're thinking of moving her into her own room soon... has anybody done that yet? Bennet is still in her bassinet atm.

And we have Mother's day here on Sunday as well. Father's day in June. I guess it would be good to start planning early though... Like that idea of spelling out "Dad" in photos... hmm.

Makes me feel much better that you ladies haven't felt like DTDing either... I was feeling like a horrible wife and was honestly beginning to worry that something might be wrong with our relationship and that's why I wasn't wanting to. Overthinking things I guess.

Whisper, I haven't gone back to check, but you were talking about coding and design. Is your husband doing web design? Mine works in IT and took computer science w/ programming and things through school, so has just started with web design on the side also! He's supposed to have this one client right now that he's charging about $3000.00 for a simple site, but now the hasn't gotten in touch with Bryce for about a week, since the first meeting that had to be cut short due to his Dad passing away? Apparently he was expecting it and still wanted to go forth with the site, but with the lack of contact things don't seem promising. Unfortunate circumstances, but we really could have used that money!

yeh he is hun hes not got qualificatins but is learning by himself is already good at it just needs to brush up, he is doing where you put one design up and it can be brought over and over again by differnet people ermm i think its called theme forrest the website

Hugs smiley, I forgot your having a tough time with Oscar and waitImg dianoses. Must be very hard, hope your friends were understanding xx

I'm off to taking Demi to the docs about her passing out thing, she has dine it four times this week. The hv said to take her to rule out medical needs?

Hugs wiggler, Ruby is quite a sucky baby too, always hot sick in my
Shoulder
X

Oh Jem thats what I meant to tell you, my sisters little girl has been passing out too, she did it three times in one day and went all floppy and blue and her eyes were rolling back so my sis took her to the hosp and they just said if it happens again they will run tests on her heart or something?! Good luck with Demi x x

Good luck at docs hun x must be scary.
Lou in all honesty I found the years 1-3 the worst. It was not constantly bad all that time but until he spoke and started communicating he was very frustrated. Have you spoken to portage? I can't remember if you did or not? X

Thanks ladies, he has ruled out a heart murmer (didn't even think of anything like that!)
He said see what happens over the next two weeks and keep a diary of how long it's happens, etc. its very scary but as it keeps happening I'm dealing with it I guess. The other day Shaun said no to her doing something and before I knew it she was collapsing on the concrete door step, how she didn't bang her head I don't know?

I've got full af with major cramps, thought it was morning after pill but clearly not. That means another 4/5weeks till the pill.
Smiley I like microgynon, is the one your on help spotty complexion? I'm sure I was on that once upon a time? X

Jem- thanks for that

Bsm- Thomas constantly sucking his hands. I've tried scratch mits but he got them off so I've been putting socks on his hands but he still ears his hands. Might try those gloves. Trying to stop him. Don't want him thumb sucking!

Glad they are taking you seriosuly Jem :hugs:

microgynon used to just make me have horrendous mood swings so specifically asked not have that one and she just gave me Cilest...never had it before so dont know what it is like. Not sure about it helping complexion as Ive never really had spots, always been quite lucky!x

Lindy Isla didn't start sucking her thumb until six months old. Now I can't get the thumb out!x

Lindy Isla didn't start sucking her thumb until six months old. Now I can't get the thumb out!x

The scans we had showed thomas sucking his hand. Thumb sucking is so hard to stop. I see patients all the time trying to stop. Is it all the time or just at night? If its night time I've found the best thing is a pair of mittens as they can't get at their thumbs. Hoping Thomas's hands grow fast so they don't fit in his mouth !!

Jem - glad you got heart issues ruled out and also glad dr gave you some kind of action plan. Must be so scary when she does that :hugs:

Whisper - sounds like there's real hope for moving back to uk. Glad your oh is willing to discuss it since it sounds really important to you. Do you get along with your mil? Would you be ok with her moving and living with you?

Smiley :hugs:

Lindy Isla is four next week so she will have none of the gloves. She does only do it at night with her 'snuggly'-muslin. Or when she is tired. I don't think she does it at school? Her teeth seem ok, we have our first trip next tues so be interesting if he can tell?

Ruby too was sucking her thumb at my 16 week scan and the day she arrives she was frantically sucking her thumb... But not really bothered since. Just re discovered her hands the past few days, will defo be putting gloves on if it becomes a pattern? X

Thumb sucking stories - my BF while growing up sucked her thumb ALL the time, even as we got older, like 5th-6th grade. Her parents tried everything, i remember them putting some nasty tasting purple dye stuff on her thumb for awhile, she decided it tasted good and kept sucking it. :haha: The last resort, (think we were about 12-13 maybe?)was getting metal "spikes" put in the roof of her mouth - think it was attached to her teeth like braces, but they were actually sharp spikes! That did the trick! Can you believe it?

One vacation in London (maybe 2010?), dh and I were eating at the caffe uno by Liberty (now closed boo hoo :cry:) and 2 teenagers were eating with their dad. After the teenage girl finished eating, she sat there happily sucking her thumb the rest of the time they were in the restaurant. We couldn't believe it! I can still see her sitting there sucking away, while her family chatted - and she was def old enough to have a baby of her own!

Dh and I laugh that I'll be the "get your fingers out of your mouth" kind of mother. :haha:

Jem - glad you got heart issues ruled out and also glad dr gave you some kind of action plan. Must be so scary when she does that :hugs:

Whisper - sounds like there's real hope for moving back to uk. Glad your oh is willing to discuss it since it sounds really important to you. Do you get along with your mil? Would you be ok with her moving and living with you?

Smiley :hugs:

yeh we get on ok have lived with her for 4 months when we first lived here as long as she has her own space i think e will be fine:haha: but means i can see both my family and her at christmas time etc instead of what i have to do this year going to my parents end of november for a little christmas by plane then christmas here with his mum :dohh: knew the dif country thing wold be hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->