Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Lindy Isla didn't start sucking her thumb until six months old. Now I can't get the thumb out!x

The scans we had showed thomas sucking his hand. Thumb sucking is so hard to stop. I see patients all the time trying to stop. Is it all the time or just at night? If its night time I've found the best thing is a pair of mittens as they can't get at their thumbs. Hoping Thomas's hands grow fast so they don't fit in his mouth !!

i just had a major giggle fit :haha: asked ben to smell lena's nappy as wasnt sure if she smelt wet and she did a huge fart at the moment i put her bum to his nose:rofl:

Love that!

Dh was squirting toys at Thomas in the bath. Thomas got his own back with his own water pistol :)

Morning, ladies!

Bennet's started with the hand thing recently too. I get worried when she sticks her fingers in there because I feel like she's going to scratch the roof of her mouth with her little nails or something! I have to admit though, if she gets the hang of it it at least it's a nice backup to her pacifier and I then won't have to run into her room to put it back in her mouth when she drops it.

Speaking of which, we're thinking of moving her into her own room soon... has anybody done that yet? Bennet is still in her bassinet atm.

And we have Mother's day here on Sunday as well. Father's day in June. I guess it would be good to start planning early though... Like that idea of spelling out "Dad" in photos... hmm.

Makes me feel much better that you ladies haven't felt like DTDing either... I was feeling like a horrible wife and was honestly beginning to worry that something might be wrong with our relationship and that's why I wasn't wanting to. Overthinking things I guess.

Whisper, I haven't gone back to check, but you were talking about coding and design. Is your husband doing web design? Mine works in IT and took computer science w/ programming and things through school, so has just started with web design on the side also! He's supposed to have this one client right now that he's charging about $3000.00 for a simple site, but now the hasn't gotten in touch with Bryce for about a week, since the first meeting that had to be cut short due to his Dad passing away? Apparently he was expecting it and still wanted to go forth with the site, but with the lack of contact things don't seem promising. Unfortunate circumstances, but we really could have used that money!

We put Daniel into his own room at 9 weeks, start by putting the bassinet in the cot so that she doesn't feel like the cot is a big scary place. Daniel sleeps so much better in his own room. I also have an angelcare monitor with a sensor mat so it gives me peace of mind. He sleeps with his door closed too so that my cats can't get near him.

We are back to normal with dtd although I did get the copper coil so there cant be any slip ups!

Happy 5 months Blake! Every morning that we go in to lift Daniel he smiles at us, he doesn't even cry in the mornings he just lies and looks at his mobile- although he does seem to think that it is a toy because he lies and kicks it and watches it swinging about!

yuck, Sophie just did the megapoo, out the legs, up the front, stinking to high heaven. So glad OH had just walked in the door haha x x x

The only reason I'm trying to stop the sucking is because I see older kids who haven't stopped. Most kids simply grow out of it and stop in their own but knowing I work with it I bet Thomas will be a stubborn hard core thumb sucker :D

lena is more a dummy or hand sucker ive not seen her suck her thumb, on most of her scans she was sucking her toe tho:haha: its bottle washing and strilyzing and water boileing time of night for me now my night time routine:haha:

I only don't mind thumb as getting up to put dummy in gets irritating lol. Think jades havinv her growth spurt!

My mum is having jade every tuesday 11-1 and wednesday 10-2 so I can sort matthews statement and secondary school :(

What's that for? Sorry I'm a bit thick, lol.
We are off to Peppa pig world next Sat morn, so Shaun's mum is having Ruby Friday and Saturday night :( I'm going to miss her sooooooo much x

I have some form of cold flu blurghhh.

I had a shit explosion too - everywhere. Even worse that I had no hot water as
Boiler is being fixed so was a complete disaster.

Awe, just came across this. :cry:

400589_388295347952218_170822525_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"