Baby Bugs Due February 2013

im so tired but rude abnoxiouse twixes upstairs have music blaring and people over

Oh that poem is beaut, may copy and post that on my Facebook.

My hair dresser is pregnant :) she has been trying since Nov 2011 and I've announced and gone on to have a baby... I'm so pleased for her, I think she was gettin worried.

Hope your all ok, I'm stuffed from my curry but need sleep since I had a 5am start.

Sleep well mummies and babies xx

Ugh, just showed DH that poem and he started to cry! Like more than just well up. Made me really annoyed. I don't know what my problem is but now I just feel angry. Obviously I'm being ridiculous. But I'm just not used to men crying over such silly things!!!!!! BE A MAN!

Okay, I know some men are sensitive so I shouldn't say things like that but I'm just not an overly sensitive person myself so it just gets to me. I swear if there was a stereotypical "man of the house" I feel like it would probably be me most of the time.

Ugh, just showed DH that poem and he started to cry! Like more than just well up. Made me really annoyed. I don't know what my problem is but now I just feel angry. Obviously I'm being ridiculous. But I'm just not used to men crying over such silly things!!!!!! BE A MAN!

Okay, I know some men are sensitive so I shouldn't say things like that but I'm just not an overly sensitive person myself so it just gets to me. I swear if there was a stereotypical "man of the house" I feel like it would probably be me most of the time.

:haha: See I think we always want what we don't have. My man is a proper 'no emotion' man and I'd love him to shed a tear now and again. Its a lovely poem though:cloud9:

Shaun would never cry over a poem but he told me last night I sobbed after Demi's fainting episode the other day :( when he was telling me his eyes were welling up. He doesn't show emotion much either, so In a funny way it was nice to see emotion talking about our girls, considering that annoy him :)

Anyway morning xxx

I agree, id love OH to get emotional now and again...just to prove to me hes not made of stone!

Ive seen him cry twice, once when I kicked him out and another time was when I was in labour with Oscar and he came to the hosp and I was in so much pain and he cried because he felt helpless and felt bad for me lol x

Yea the only time Ive seen Paul cry is when our babies have come into the world, oh and when we saw my Dad pass too x

My OH didnt cry when they were born :lol: just when he saw me in labour for the first time. I cried when Osc was born but didnt with jack :blush:

I think the the last time I actually saw Shaun cry was when Isla was born and we didnt know if she was alive/well. That's about it. X

What's everyone up to today xx

Im doing nothing Jem, gunna bath the kids soon and get them changed and then do nothing, really cant be arsed! Have you got any plans? Did you enjoy yourself last night?

Jack slept through from 8 till 5 last night :dance: was made up! Then he went back to sleep til 7.

Ive only seen ryan cry twice. Once when I kicked him out and another when I had pnd after ruby and went very strange indeed and he phoned the doctors crying. This was all years ago so not seen him cry since. He never shows emotion-only stress ha ha

Ive only seen ryan cry twice. Once when I kicked him out and another when I had pnd after ruby and went very strange indeed and he phoned the doctors crying. This was all years ago so not seen him cry since. He never shows emotion-only stress ha ha

This happened to me too :haha:

Lol men hey. P.s well done jack! Jade done almost the same but 7.30-4.45 then I hear her at 6:55 but didn't fancy getting up lol I managed to get her back to sleep till 8.30 xx

LOl whisper just seen about lena farting on ben haha

Morning ladies, Daniel slept from 10 until 8. I couldn't believe it! He has also started to blow raspberries, it is so cute!

We are going to The Lord Mayors parade today in town, it will be nice to spend some time with Daniel and mark( step son) oh is at work!

Aw that sounds nice :) see I reckon if I put jade down for night at 9/10/11 id get a whole night sleep lol as she has been doing 11 hours but I am selfish and like the evenings to myself hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->