Baby Bugs Due February 2013

We have the dreaded play dough out, hate the stuff. All still in pjs.
Ruby did 8 till 5 and slept in till 8:30. Shame Demi had me up at 5:30... So another 5am start :(

Meal was lovely, his only buttering me up as his going away in a couple of weeks!!

Seeing a friend later and just going to chill tonight x

Morning,

Bsm hope you have fun today! Jem was it nice to escape just the two of you, I can't wait till end of month when dh go out together it feels such a long time ago!

Had a fab day yesterday just me and phoebe, but paid for it last night she was overtired and just wouldn't settle unless in my arms ! I envy you ladies who's babies go down early for bed! Spoke to my mum and she said both me and brother were like it we needed routine but I don't want to be stuck in all day eveyday:dohh:

Weather all over the place so don't no what to do today, what you guys up too?

Lucky I dont stick to day routine either. Jade often ends up overtired but what can you do. I have a night routine but its not a set time if you get me? Its anywhere between 6-8 and I just massage/changed for bed/milk/put down. I feed her downstairs during the day x
ITs so hard though as used to taking my other two out till later but now we have to come home early for jade lol.
X

You sound like a fab step mum bsm x

Aw thanks, when he is at our house, I treat him as if he is mine. He has a fascination with giraffe and is currently lying up in bed with Daniel showing him all his giraffe teddies and telling him their names!

Morning sash.

Argh Im so annoyed with the clinic messing up Oscars blood tests! One of them has come back that he has an iron deficiency and the other couldnt be processed because it was taken on the wrong day of the week?! Not sure why on earth i would make a difference? Especially since they asked me to go on that day!

I cant believe the time, Ive done nothing this morning except get the kids bathed and dressed. House is a tip.

Men are strange. Dh gets emotional sometimes which his family / friends would be shocked about!! Does anybody else find they argue more since LO arrived? We have never argued so much. I know my temper is shorter due to lack of sleep but still blame it all on him :)

Yeah Lindy we argue but its usually my fault for being a right bitch lol (wont admit that to him though :lol:)

I find little babies are the route of all our arguing! Mainly because I get so angry that he's such a lazy ass :lol:

If we argue it's because he has a short fuse with the girls or she leave his clothes out everywhere. We don't argue just bicker, we actually get on more than we did year ago? X

We get on pretty well, only bicker about his xbox addiction and not appreciating how much I do around the house.

After Ivy we argued more because our lives changed so much I think.

arggh I had to get Lily to her party today and it was awful, Connor just screamed the whole time as I was getting the kids ready and all the way there- I actually wanted to cry!! :cry:

Aww :hugs: Em. I have days like that too, so stressful. Must be so hard having three xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->