Baby Bugs Due February 2013

<3 <3 Em. You're doing so so well. :hugs: I couldn't imagine two, let alone three!

We argued a lot because I resented the fact that DH gets 'time off' from Harry (with work!), whereas I never do. I had a long spell of disliking him and snapping at him all the time! Now, I realise he can't help it, and also that work really isn't time off at all - he manages a cinema 40 hours a week.

We've had a hard time finding 'us' again, but I think we're there now. It takes respect and understanding, and we've both really been working on it - hence not half as much arguing as in the first 10 weeks! :p

We don't really argue that much... I just find that I'm angry/indifferent a lot about our relationship. I don't really know why. He really tries to make me happy. I just get really frustrated at the little things... things like him washing the dishes under the running water instead of filling up the sink and then they don't get done well... the fact that he he won't do anything for Bennet unless directed by me (ie. if she has a stuffy nose and I ask if he sprayed it he'll say "you didn't tell me to"), he'll be home by himself for a weekend and do "some cleaning" but that entails just doing the bathroom and even forgetting to wash the tub. I don't know, I just get really annoyed.

Plus he always refers to wanting to DTD and I just get so irritated because he knows that I really don't feel like it. AT ALL. So it's almost like it just makes me want to even less.

I just feel like maybe my hormones are still not working properly? I don't think I have any PPD but I dunno... I get really depressed feeling in the evenings when I'm tired and end up thinking back to old relationships and wonder if I've made the right choices in getting me to where I am now...

I just feel like I can't cope sometimes :(

Me too, I cried when Oscar had a meltdown a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get in the car and drive away. But I just took a time out in a quiet room and calmed down. I just keep thinking "it wont last forever" :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Em I am really struggling too :hugs: 3 kids is so much harder than I thought :( :hugs:

I can only imagine what it's like to have 3 young ones in the house. You're some tough ladies :flower: and from what I gather over here, you're great moms too. Even through the hardships.

Big hugs xxxxx me and ryan never shout argue but I throw out some digs sometimes and a few swear words but we need each other to much to fall out big style.

Hugs emm xxxx
We had a hideous morning with matthee having an episode full on screaming amd scratching himself and head banging now hes acting like it didnt happen!??

I'm so happy I can come on here and not be judged :hugs: Love you girls loads :hugs:

Your all right, it's not forever, just seems like it at the moment :(

goodness me i have a grumpy bum today:dohh: im super exited we have been looking at wheres best to live price wise in the uk today and talking about how we would get our stuff over etc hes even been telling his mum about the prices we found etc some amazing 4 bed houses with 3 reception rooms for just over 500 pound!

Wowzas!! In Canterbury, we are in a tiny 2 bedroom flat for £650 pcm. We started renting in 2007, and our landlord hasn't upped the rent from that. We consider ourselves lucky that he hasn't! :wacko:

cheapest places to rent in the u are wales, hull area all that coast up to middlesburough, argyle n scoltand and a few other places, most expensive is london and the south we will either go for scotland or the grimsby area just looking what our options are first i have friends in that area

Massive hugs Embo. I have many of times where I just want to cry coz I'm sooooo stressed.
This is honestly the hardest time of my live ever. And If I knew how hard it was mentally I'm sure I'd do it all different. Not regretting Ruby at all, just maybe have waited a bit longer. (But then I know I wanted the same age gaps so they will all have close relationship- I hope) so maybe if I did know I'd have still done it.
My light at the end of the tunnel is Isla goes to school in Sept and Demi starts pre school, I'm focusing on that. Chin up, I has to get easier xxx

Wowzers, whisper a studio flat here is near £500!!! The three bed houses in my street rent for £850 and nothing special, all ex council so it's not like its a private estate. X

I think my dh cannot cope with change tbh. He moved here from Somerset and we went through a difficult time with him adapting to life here. My family all live close while his are Glasgow, Edinburgh, Southampton and USA with him in Somerset then so that was strange to him. Think he finds Thomas a change he loves but still hard to adapt

Sending you all hugs. Being a mum is Sooo hard. We all deserve a wine tonight!

Its cheap where I live, we have an old terraced house with two large reception rooms, decent sized kitchen, downstairs loo, storage room downstairs, three bedrooms, a laundry room upstairs (tumble dryer, washing baskets, clothes rail are all in there) and a large(ish) bathroom...oh and two attics lol....for £525 and we were a bit reluctant to pay that because we thought it was a bit much ha ha! There is a three bed down the road from us going for £450 at the mo.

I feel bad for people in the south who have to pay stupid prices.

Wowzas!! In Canterbury, we are in a tiny 2 bedroom flat for £650 pcm. We started renting in 2007, and our landlord hasn't upped the rent from that. We consider ourselves lucky that he hasn't! :wacko:

That is very lucky! You have a nice landlord!

Hugs Lindy, Shaun had a mini break down after Isla- couldn't cope with the whole change. Isla's first year was pretty hard and actually probably not a very happy time in our relationship.

I have a poor friend who had her first baby in December and she announced that her and her husband have split up.
The long and the short of it, she has since found out that her husband is now with his sister in law!!!!! They have been separated for 6 weeks and she has been wanted to get back together as it was him who just walked.
Surposidly nothing happened while each of them were with there partners? I find that un believable really, something must have happened. So so sad, so my friend is now struggling as a single mum, facing being homeless coz she can't pay for the mortgage and be a mum.... And having a cheating husband. Lots of families broken up coz of two acting on there feelings :(

:hugs: embo, smiley and MF

Embo I had similar yesterday phoebe cried from 8- 930 whilst getting jade ready for school and ollie dressed I was pulling my hair out ! In the end the car stopped her but times like that think I can't cope but it's short lived and she's been a angel today so stay positive.

Me and Dh don't argue just bicker like kids:haha: I'm lucky with husband as he met me with a 4 year old so life with a family was instant and he knew no different with me, so adding more has not been too difficult!

Wish you ladies lived closer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->