Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Smiley that great you have all that!!! Just sounds so unbelievable! I'm actually in shock!

Jem, sorry about your friend :( thats horrid. Makes me sad to think others can be so heartless.

And yes its quite a big house but the only thing we dont have is a driveway but ahh well. The back garden is all stones at the mo so OH is doing it all up (he is a gardener)

And I live a few doors down from a bakers so get to smell fresh bread every morning ha ha

Poor Oscar has been teething and I didnt know! Two of his very back teeth have come through! Must have been in the last two weeks or so coz it wasnt that long ago I was talking about it on here and I counted his teeth! S he now has 18 teeth bless him :haha:

Yea that was only a few weeks ago! Poor little pudding, I'm going to check Demi's, she keeps crying at night...? X

Osc has just got the two back ones at the top to come through and then that is it. I never even notice when hes teething :blush: he doesnt make a fuss with it.

Hope demi's come through quickly for her x x

Wow lou thats sooo cheap. My fil owns our house but prior to us moving in he rented it for 950 which is what the average in area is for 3bed really!! We do pay rent but he does not ask us that much.

Jem that is sad :(

I had matthew when me and ryan moved in together so he was thrown in too. We are used to it now really.

JUst done a 2 hour round trip and 45min in standstill traffic ffffs horrible though thank the lord the kids were quiet.

Poor Oscar, good boy for not making a fuss.
Still no back teeth for Demi.

Glad you get cheaper rent MF, just crazy how it all is. My mum bought her house off the council 15 years ago for a laughable £22000!!!! If my house cost that we would be soooooo rich. Ha x

Aw no MF, glad the kids behaved for you.

Its crazy how much house prices differ isnt it!

Omg what I would give to be able to go to bed early bloody kids arent giving in :cry:

Oscar is bouncing off the walls. Not even had my tea yet, Im starved. Ordered a take away :lol:

Hey ladies,

My in laws screwed us over with our house, dh was buying in 2004 and his dad said that he would help him out, so he paid part of the mortgage for 4 years- totalling £10,000. Then Andrew and I decided to buy it off him so that it would be ours and that was the height of the market so we had to give him almost £50k for his half. I couldn't believe it! So we are now in negative equity and have no chance of moving for years!

We are lucky that the house is 4 bedroom but it is an ex council house so it really isn't that great. We told him just before the contracts were signed that the value had fallen but we were told - tough luck!

We pay £800 per month for our mortgage now but the only thing keeping me sane is that in 27 years we will own the house!

Got soaked at the parade today although Daniel slept soundly right through- all cosy and wrapped up.

Andrew and I very rarely argue, normally I shout and he ignores me!

We lost money on our flat too, sold right in the recession. But got our house 'cheap' but as I lost money we had to get on this government scheme. So basically we got a loan from the government for a deposit which was/is great but we want to buy them and that means we need money :/ we might win the lottery tonight? I guess we are lucky we are buying our house even if we are paying back the government x

Argh finally the bug has gone to sleep. And I've eaten a whole bloody bar of whole nut chocolate. Didn't realise until the empty packet fell on the floor.

BSM thats really bad!! You would think he would say no to all that money if he only put in 10k!? Cheeky get!

Rota, Ive eaten soooo much chocolate this week!

What size baby clothes is everyone using at the mo? Jack is very comfortably in 3-6 months (he is only 2 months old). At this point I think Oscar was still in 0-3 and SOME newborn. Got sooo many of Jacks clothes to sort through and try and sell!

lena is in size 62 whats 2-4 mths here and still a tad too big on her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->