Baby Bugs Due February 2013

i hope ben can make money soon im going nuts living here antisocial beep beeps upstairs are making me want to commit murder:growlmad: i think we have decided for sure on scotland as cheepest nicest houses

Wow, I just had a confusing read with all of this 'cross the pond housing talk. NO clue what council housing is and let's not get started on comparative housing price costs - no idea! :blush: All I know is it costs something like min. $400,000 to get a SMALL house in Toronto. we rent for 1300 a month - a 3 bedroom main floor of a triplex.

Wish we could buy a house somewhere but I'm still buried in student loans. Can't get our finances in order until OH is legal. we're in the home stretch of his permanent residence application (he's american).

Bennet's also comfortably in 3-6 month clothes and is only 2.5 months. Dr. says she's 90th percentile... eek.

Daniel is comfortably in 3-6 months at the mo. he is on the 50th percentile for height nd 25th for weight.

Love pic smiley

Phoebe 12 weeks mon and just gone into 3-6 she was on 50th centime but not had weighed for few weeks

Finally after gripe water she settled thought we had moved on from that:nope:

my first mothers day now:cloud9: and happy mothers day to all you american ladies too:cloud9:

Just had to call the police they have even woke ben up n hes normaly a heavy sleeper

Blimey hun :(

WaS woken by my 9yr old several times ffffs jade slept and he was stomping around at 6am!

Harry's in 0-3 clothes, but snugly. He'll be in 3-6 quite soon, though I feel like that's a big jump!

He didn't have a great night last night - up every 2.5hrs, and this after he'd been doing 4.5-5hr stretches. :( I looked on my app, and he's just started a wonder week, so I guess that's the reason!

Connor did 9 hours last night- SO needed that! He'd not been going longer than 3 or 4 hours at night for the last few days :D His napping is getting really short thought too, he used to have massive naps of about 3 hours in the day but now I'm lucky if I get an hour :dohh: We reach the magic 12 weeks this friday and I'm hoping it gets easier :lol:

got to walk to the mother in laws today and prob back too as she hasnt got the car as far as we are aware ohhh well i wanted to loose weight:haha:

BSM- that's awful about your house.

Thomas is just getting into 3-6 month clothes. Need to start sorting that pile out to see what he has. It's lovely seeing the new stuff but sad seeing the tiny stuff go.

Such a bad night here! He does first stint no problem but then wakes in his crib after a bit.
I'm leaving Thomas for a few hours this afternoon. He will be with dh but I'm dreading it- thinking they both might melt down!!

Jade is soooo fussy today. I cant wait till tomorrow though lol poor kids but they grate me at times x

Agree with you MF :haha:

Phoebe has a cold she has a cute little husky voice no wonder she's been so grizzly!

Of out shopping shortly see if I can grab a bargain what's everyone else up too?

Ruby slept all night, Demi was up for three hours and then was up at 5:45 :(
This sounds so wrong but sometimes I dislike being a mummy, I constantly stressed and I can be horrid to the girls :(
I've just been shopping and going to tidy and prepare roast, my mum is coming.

Have a nice spend up lucky.

Good boy Connor.

Enjoy some time off Lindy, I'm sure the boys will be fine.

MF, I fancy some chocolate now :)

Ruby slept all night, Demi was up for three hours and then was up at 5:45 :(
This sounds so wrong but sometimes I dislike being a mummy, I constantly stressed and I can be horrid to the girls :(
I've just been shopping and going to tidy and prepare roast, my mum is coming.

Have a nice spend up lucky.

Good boy Connor.

Enjoy some time off Lindy, I'm sure the boys will be fine.

MF, I fancy some chocolate now :)

I can complete relate to the not enjoying being a mum sometimes :( Just try to take one day at a time, my 3 are hard but at least I get to cart the eldest off to school everyday :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->