Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I have just done school run. Still got one at home on inset day though! Felt to cold out there for my tiny bubba :( everyone says how small she is as she looks quite big in pictures lol

First day on my own today!! But do have my old midwife popping in and my mum :) Dh will not last a full day in work.

Well as we were team yellow i had all DD clothes shoes etc so been busy ebaying and have to now go to the post office and post everything!!! On a plus side we have made over £300 and still have sooooo much stuff to sell!!!!

I was struggling to find th perfect double buggy (and bought 4 in my search!) but we just bit the bullet and went for a new one - an oyster max.... i love it. Can have it as a nice single and as a double!

I was planning on sleeping when Harry sleeps, but Alex is still asleep now, and I just want to get going (we're still at the in-laws') and get settled in at home. Humph.

Well we did pretty ok again last night, not as good as the night before but he managed 5 hours so we weren't up until 5am! He has just had his second 6oz bottle since then and is drifting off to nap land!

I'm just waiting on my tumble dryer finishing so that I will have trackkies to wear (hardly any of my ore pregnancy clothes fit yet but i have lost another 1lb so only a stone and a bit to go) and then we are going to walk into town to see if I can find shoes to match the dress that I bought for Daniels baptism on Sunday!

How is everyone?

:( boot his bum out of bed!! We don't stay at the in laws anymore as I hated being up on my own before ryan!
Im leaving ryan till 1sh so he's had seven hours. Feeling nice after last night lol

Morning.
I managed the toddler group even though Ruby did the worlds
Biggest pooh twice just as we was leaving! So ended ip being 15 mins late.

Nix- what did you sell? Coz I have millions of clothes... Do they sell? I have a page on my FB that people add stuff on and sell buy people award knock you down and plus they come to your house to pick up- not feeling that.

I've not bled for two days and just went to the wee- all fine- about to wash my hand and I felt a massive gush- so now I'm bleeding again
:(

DH has informed me that he will late home tonight so I'm bathing all kids alone and cooking an giving tea.... Bit scared. Think I will be passing Ruby over to him the second he walks in!

Well done midnight on the school run.

I'd love to dtd but I'm sure there is something wrong, my muscles feed odd when I pooh!

Mrs hope you get some Rest today.

Bsm I've got a stone exactly to lose and my jeans don't fit either. I'm wearing mat jeans and joggers or pj's! My diet starts today and I'm desperate for chocolate!

I had to take Jack to his speech therapy appointment today- couldn't miss it as been waiting months for it but went on my own with him and I really think it was too soon, I was all over the place, plus I had to leave Connor with OH :( I was only gone an hour but it felt awful

Day 3 em xx day 3, 4 and 5 werr emotionally tough on me. I thought id never feel normal x

i am dreading leaving lena tomorrow especialy with how she is atm shes in so much pain and just wants heldinbetween screaming:nope:

Hiya!

Sooo tired today, Sophie has an amazing set of lungs on her :haha:

Im leaving Jude tomorrow to go girls aloud - bad mummy hahaha!!!

I sold my single pram and the doubles i'd bought ( 3 of them ) - and lots of clothes. Next stuff sells really well, i sold a playsuit that cost me £16 last year for £9!!

Well we did pretty ok again last night, not as good as the night before but he managed 5 hours so we weren't up until 5am! He has just had his second 6oz bottle since then and is drifting off to nap land!

I'm just waiting on my tumble dryer finishing so that I will have trackkies to wear (hardly any of my ore pregnancy clothes fit yet but i have lost another 1lb so only a stone and a bit to go) and then we are going to walk into town to see if I can find shoes to match the dress that I bought for Daniels baptism on Sunday!

How is everyone?

Well done on getting 5hours sleep. Last night Thomas fed every 1:30 hours!! My old midwife cAme to see me today and said they go through a growth spurt around now.

Morning.
I managed the toddler group even though Ruby did the worlds
Biggest pooh twice just as we was leaving! So ended ip being 15 mins late.

Nix- what did you sell? Coz I have millions of clothes... Do they sell? I have a page on my FB that people add stuff on and sell buy people award knock you down and plus they come to your house to pick up- not feeling that.

I've not bled for two days and just went to the wee- all fine- about to wash my hand and I felt a massive gush- so now I'm bleeding again
:(

DH has informed me that he will late home tonight so I'm bathing all kids alone and cooking an giving tea.... Bit scared. Think I will be passing Ruby over to him the second he walks in!

Well done midnight on the school run.

I'd love to dtd but I'm sure there is something wrong, my muscles feed odd when I pooh!

Mrs hope you get some Rest today.

Bsm I've got a stone exactly to lose and my jeans don't fit either. I'm wearing mat jeans and joggers or pj's! My diet starts today and I'm desperate for chocolate!

Poohing is soooo painful. Think it's because of my stitches. I actually do my labor relaxation breathing to help :blush: I've got a stone to lose but not started dieting yet have you? Good luck in kid duties tonight. You will nail it xx

I had to take Jack to his speech therapy appointment today- couldn't miss it as been waiting months for it but went on my own with him and I really think it was too soon, I was all over the place, plus I had to leave Connor with OH :( I was only gone an hour but it felt awful

My head is everywhere and I don't have to race around. It's amazing how the tiredness hits you. Try and rest tonight ( yeah right I hear you say :haha:)

Im leaving Jude tomorrow to go girls aloud - bad mummy hahaha!!!

I sold my single pram and the doubles i'd bought ( 3 of them ) - and lots of clothes. Next stuff sells really well, i sold a playsuit that cost me £16 last year for £9!!

Well done selling stuff. X

Lindy- he is same age as Jade as she has been extra hungry today!! Like non stop!!

Sorry everyone have been reading all posts on my mob but its hard to quote or do a decent reply. Hope everyones ok and this thread keeps me sane!

Random question- just wandered how you ladies ended up on baby and bump?
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in March 2010 and I was devestated. So I googled miscarriages and come across the miscarriage section... Helped me so much and gave me the courage to try again (my now two year old)
I finally joined in Nov 2010- I think, I'd been following the Feb 2011 lovebugs and decided to join up and get to know everyone... The rest is history! :)

I actually joined before we were married (my screen name used to be 'mrsswaffer2b'), but had probably talked about our 'plan'. I don't remember exactly how I found BnB, but I think I Googled something and came across it. :)

I googled after a second tri loss xx

Im actually dreading tonight as I know I am gonna feel awful after broken sleep. I need to man up!

Random question- just wandered how you ladies ended up on baby and bump?
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in March 2010 and I was devestated. So I googled miscarriages and come across the miscarriage section... Helped me so much and gave me the courage to try again (my now two year old)
I finally joined in Nov 2010- I think, I'd been following the Feb 2011 lovebugs and decided to join up and get to know everyone... The rest is history! :)

i joined to ask a question in 2009 lol have been here since

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->