Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jades doing her first ever 4hour stint. Omg betting pay for this later on lol but gave me chance to eat with kids and spend time with them.

I joined january 2010 (wow, was that really three years ago?!?) to ask a question about pregnancy tests! I came back in november 2010 when i fell pregnant with Oscar and have been a regular ever since :)

Cant wait to join this thread properly in a few days :dance:

i was a bad mummy today ben fed her at half 9 and then went shopping left hee with me and she started fussing screaming so gave her the dummy she took it sucked it franticly then kept spitting it out so i thought she was just being a madame wasnt till i looked attheclock and was almost 3pm id forgoten to feed her:dohh: this lack of sleep is killing me and my beain cells cant wait to get this colic under control

I joined BnB in 2011 while TTC (after 2 losses). I ended up losing my next pregnancy too but found a wonderful TTC after Loss thread on here and met some great ladies who helped give me the courage to try again. :)

I am so jealous of you ladies who have husbands or partners to help! My DH is gone for work at least 4-5 days every week (he travels 1500-3000 miles per week). He's almost always here on the weekends and he does help then, but usually I end up doing everything myself even when he's here because I'm so used to it. Most of the time LO and I are here by ourselves! It's challenging!

I think I was googling when we were ttc too.

Hugs babydreams:hugs:

Whitt got a weight check up today - he's gained back all his birth weight and then some! 9lbs 4oz - almost a pound in a week :)

<3 <3 babydreams. There should be a happy medium! Too much time with my DH makes me irritable, and eventually, everything he does annoys me! :wacko: I also do most everything, even when he's here - because it's done my way and 'right'. I should back off, really.

Throughout the night, Harry's been waking up to feed every hour. Growth spurt alert! :p

my OH does nothing, except give her the odd cuddle. Even then, its rare!! he gives more our DS.

my bleeding stopped last week, and since yesterday I've had evil period cramps. So any minute now I'll be bleeding again. Back to normality!!This morning I woke to find Emily in my arms, now I know she didnt climb out of her moses basket, so I must have fallen asleep holding her.....AGAIN!!!! I'm so tired!!! :sleep:
My mum is coming up tonight to stay for a few days. This will be her first meet with Emily.

I joined nearly 5 years ago now as I was on another forum while pregnant with Lily but they didn't have much of a parenting section so went looking for one and found here :)

By god I seriously felt like giving up last night, I was so emotional anyway and then Connor just wouldn't sleep from 1-6.30. I asked for help from OH but just got a awful barrel of abuse and called useless :cry: He really spoke to me badly :nope: He's going back to work tomorrow too and leaving me on my own with the 3 kids 5 days after giving birth. :cry:

Massive hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs:

Em - My OH has been a twat too, massive hugs hun, try to get some rest :hugs:

Got a health nurse coming over today to check how the breastfeeding is going. Sophie has a lip tie, tongue tie and poor latch in general where she gets so flustered and upset and my poor nips are raw :(

Oh dear embo. Hope you are ok. OH can be knobbers at times. Xx

Push to get it snipped wriggler - ASAP. Took them 2 weeks with DD and ruined all hope of bf with her. I feel for your nipples!! (Not literally feel them)

Massive hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs:

Em - My OH has been a twat too, massive hugs hun, try to get some rest :hugs:

Got a health nurse coming over today to check how the breastfeeding is going. Sophie has a lip tie, tongue tie and poor latch in general where she gets so flustered and upset and my poor nips are raw :(

Oh blimey I bet they're sore :nope: Yea I'd push for it to be cut, round here they do it within the week at a special clinic x

Why are men such knobbers though? They saw what we had to go through for the birth so surely they know we need extra help and a bit of love wouldn't go amiss!:growlmad:

My midwife said that they don't snip the tongue/lip tie anymore!! You have to go private and pay- even if it does effect there feeding! Just must be my local trust that doesn't pay?

Why are these men only taking a few days off? I thought legally they got 2 weeks paternity leave?

Hugs to those who need them.
Xx

Embo :nope: That is so disrespectful, hope you are okay :hugs:

Wiggler, have you tried any nipple creams at all?

I'm using Lansinoh constantly, I am going to push to get them both snipped, Bethany had a lip tie and Dylan a tongue tie so I remember the pain well. Luckily neither of Sophies are as severe as my older 2, but ouchies! The main problem though is she cries so much that she rushes on and her latch is awful, I have managed to get her on a few times quite well and the difference is amazing. My milk is coming in now so hopefully she will be a bit calmer going on the boob.

My OH had the nerve to say, within 24 hours of me giving birth when I was saying how much pain I am in and could he hold the baby so I could lay down for a few minutes "but do you realise how much my feet hurt?" :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

He has 3 weeks off, I'll probably kill him before the end of it :rofl:

My DH is taking 3 weeks off too, but he's been great. He leaves me to tend to Harry most of the time, but he does cook and clean. If he weren't around, I think I'd forget to eat. :wacko:

I guess these men are also sleep deprived, so their tempers are short. :shrug:

My OH will be off work from tomorrow up until 18th March. I will have killed him by then :lol:

My OH is self employed so no paid paternity leave :( He took a week off from the 1st day of my induction but that ends tomorrow. He doesn't take time off work either so it'll just be me plugging along :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->