Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Yeah. Today she had the first men c jab too :( poor babies. Shes still sleeping scared to wake her. Guess il let Jade lead tonight x

Oh poor babies who had their jabs, its so hard :nope: Is it 2months, 3,4 and then none till 12 months?

Yes, 2 at 2 months and 3 months and then 3 at 4 months. The next lot are at a year. I'm dreading those ones as he will be on the move by then!

Argh how frustrating about your smear :growlmad:

Jack is at the hospital in the morning. Also got to call up the paed about getting Oscar another blood test. It was SO hard getting him to have it last time, me and a nurse had to pin him down while another nurse found a vein and drew blood :cry: and he has got to do it all again!

:hugs: to babies who had injections phoebe has hers next week and I hate it!

Hope appointment tomorrow is ok smiley and not as bad as last time:hugs:

Well boring day but just what I needed after yesterday's bad day:haha:

Friend invited me up to nec on Friday to baby show any of you guys going or been before? I can't make it as dentist and hair appointment gutted love stuff like that :nope:

Argh how frustrating about your smear :growlmad:

Jack is at the hospital in the morning. Also got to call up the paed about getting Oscar another blood test. It was SO hard getting him to have it last time, me and a nurse had to pin him down while another nurse found a vein and drew blood :cry: and he has got to do it all again!

Oh bless him :( Connor had his first a few weeks ago and it was horrific! They basically did about 10 heel pricks in his feet and squeezed blood out of him :cry:

So terrible, Smiley. :hugs: Hope O does better this time. I'd ask multiple times (and probably quite loudly if it was me) if THIS blood will actually be tested and let them know how upsetting their "mistake" has been to O!!! I'm sorry hun.

Well, silly me for commenting on Blake's behavior on the changing table yesterday. Today, I've now been peed on 3 times! Not little pees either, I swear one of them was more like a river! Lol. All over my shirt, pants, socks, stack of clean (not anymore) diapers, and all over the carpet. Tried to clean it up as my kitty Tabitha walks around sniffing spots on the carpet, then looking up at me like, missed a spot here :haha:

:lol: My 3 year old Jack was awful for peeing on me all the time! I actually got peed in the eye many times :haha:

Lucky does your link to your journal work?

Embo how annoying is that!!

Good luck tomoz smiley.

MF. Hope jade is ok, Ruby seems unaffected :)

Is Blake ok now?

Hugs to everyone else xxx (can't remember all, just read up in mass)

Took big girls to the dentist and me and we are all good :)
Xx

Em, Jack had several heel pricks when he was one day old and still in hosp, they just kept stabbing it over and over and squeezing all the blood out :cry: he was hysterical bless him.

Oscars blood test was in his arm in a vein like we have done, and that is where he will have to have it again :(

Jacks appt tomorrow is just a follow up on his liver function!

I hate it when they get the blood out of their feet :nope:

Both my girls have had to have it done before and after every feed for 24 hours post birth because of my diabetes. Ivy left hospital with black feet :cry:

Poor babies.

I hope the blood tests get processed properly this time Smiley.

Elodie doesnt have jabs again until next week.

Jem my link doesn't work it's called carly mum to three if that helps find me

Hi ladies, not been able to catch up, I feel horrific today. I have the lurgy, no idea where I got it from.

Hope everyone and all the babies are well. Sophie has been pretty sleepy today, I sense a growth spurt incoming! x x x

Em it is the Fragile X test that has to be done again!! And something begining with 'micro.?.?.?' No idea what it is, cant read her handwriting :lol:

Was reading up about Fragile X yesterday and think it will be unlikely to come back with that.

Check it! 3 months of exclusive breastfeeding. I feel like a champion! :p I'm parading my cow blinkie!

Well done :)
Lou, i actually convinced myself mstthew had fragile x! They told me it was very unlikely lol but a routine test anyway x such a shame they messed it up x

Thanks hun. :) We're using the nipple shields all the time now, but I don't care. He's getting all he needs from me. :dance:

Well done Bex!!!

I want to get back to exclusive breastfeeding, its so hard though as I know Sophie will be glues for a few days and Dylan's behaviour has gone down the spout again. Aiming to cut down the formula though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->