Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Well done :)
Lou, i actually convinced myself mstthew had fragile x! They told me it was very unlikely lol but a routine test anyway x such a shame they messed it up x

I had never even heard of Fragile X until she mentioned it! Its just something I guess they have to rule out isn't it. Everything I have read about it seems to suggest that their is a characteristic 'look' of fragile X...long face, big ears etc so I dont think Oscar has it lol. Well, I hope not :/

Wat does the other one say?? Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4
I was going to say that too, I thought microalloy at first but google only brings back microarray x x x

I was googling microalloy the other day, would never have said microarray lol

Was just looking at the third tri bump photos so brought mine back up... can't believe this was less than 3 months ago now! This was me the day I went in for my induction... Awe, I really miss that day sometimes :) So much excitement.

75510_10101656802810962_1405120454_n.jpg

It's amazing how long ago it feels that we were all waddling around wondering who would be next but then it seems that they are growing so fast. Xx

My last belly shot was taken the day I went into labour, and I had no idea it'd be the last one. <3 I was saying the other day that I really miss my bump. <3

Meswaffer well done on 3 month milestone

I miss my bump too! Just the excitement of everything! No more babies for me, i think that Makes me miss it more as I no I won't ever have a baby in there again :cry:

My eldest is 10 today where did 10 years go :wacko:

Gorgeous bump!!! Not sure if I miss mine?
Jabs made jade dozey. She just slept 12hours o_O

Goodness I don't miss being pregnant AT ALL! I went 16 days overdue with Connor and it seemed like a actual lifetime :lol:

When I see heavily pregnant people, I dont feel sad but I feel smug my baby is already 3mths old lol

Lovely bump kitty xx heres minehttps://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/Mrj2013/20130117_185001_zps0c060ef5.jpg

Ahh love the bump photos! I sooooo don't miss being pregnant!!!! Heartburn, massive tummy, watching my stretch marks grow... But I miss the excitement, the wandering of what LO would look like and i actually like the labour too- no pain-no gain.

Happy birthday to your 10 year old.

This time four Years ago I was rolling around my flat waiting for Isla. Slept and just watched day time tv all day. Then my world changed forever :)

Hope you all have a good day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->