Baby Bugs Due February 2013

My bump shrunk in the last few weeks but then grew again lol! The one in the. Green top was about 39 weeks I think. The one in the red top was about 37 weeks and the one in the stipey top was about 38ish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
Argh it is absolutely p*ssing down with rain. Hate taking both kids out while its like this :(

Saying they cant cope with him yet wont reasses statement so they are not doing all he needs but she said she is!
Basically, if they reasses him it will cost them money so they wont!
So frustrating as I have no choice but to send him!?

So what are they expecting you to do? Hugs MF xxx

I dont really know jemma :( idiots!

WHat size nappies are your babies in? Jade was in size 2 but shop ran out so brought a 3 and thy are actually more comfy!! No idea what she weighs as not been since 8week check. I think I'll just get 3's from now on x

Oh Emma :hugs: Is there anyone at the council you can speak to about it? Or tell your local MP about it? Xxxx

Jack is in size 2 nappies. He was weighed at the hospital earlier and was 14.2lb LOL. Fatty.

Emma...thats very sad...how can they be so irresponsible.
I am putting 1 size bigger diaper for shresh. He feels comfortable. He got his 2nd dosage of injections. He is 13 lbs 9oz, 26 inches height.

I've put my hearing on!!!
Ive got a few size 2 left but have been putting some size 3 on at night. Will be moving ob to size 3 within the week. Hv coming on Friday but I think Ruby is about 12lb??

Hope shresh's jabs go well.

How did you get on at the hospital Smiley?
Xx

lena is in size 3 nappies too has been fr a few weeks now as size 2 were not doing the job anymore

Size 2 still fit jack very well! We have two boxes left as well so he better stay in 2's for a few more weeks havha! Got 3 boxes of 3's at the ready as well.

Hosp was fine Jem, she just explained Jacks abdo scan and liver function results and said she is happy to discharge him :D

We've got loads of size 2 nappies, but I think Harry is rapidly growing out of them! The Boots ones, at least, come up small I think.

Is anyone excited about Eurovision on Saturday? Or am I the only saddo? :p

ive said it b4 but im saying it again its collllllddddddddddddd is it not supposed to be may?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->