Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Im so excited, one of my good friends is in early stages of labour :happydance: I think Im more excited than she is lol!

Cute bumps, ladies! And that's such a dramatic difference between your sizes, Smiley! How strange :)

Congrats to your friend... I also felt jealous when my friend went into labour a month after me... was missing the excitement! Then she went on to have a completely natural labour that lasted only 6 hours... of course, then I was even MORE jealous ;) lol. It took me a while to not get sad that my L&D didn't go as I'd hoped.

Bennet's still in size 2 diapers... Thinking once we finish this box she'll be into 3 though. She was 13.5lbs and 23.5 inches at the Doc's last week.

Lovely bump piccies! I don't miss my bump at all :haha:

Massive hugs Emma :hugs:

I love Eurovision too, I can't believe it's that time of year already!

Sophie is still in size 2 nappies, I have tried size 3's on her and they fit nicely too, so I suppose I can chop and change for a little while, depending on what offers are on :haha:

Sophie has finally just had her first set of jabs, I couldn't be there cos I am still ill, OH rang and said she sobbed her heart out :cry:

Yay Sash, we can be saddos together! :p I'm so sad, I always print the scorecards off the BBC website and make Alex score the entries with me! My dad and his other half are coming to visit too, so we'll have a little Eurovizs party!

Me and OH always watch it with some yummy snacky food and some wine. Sooo excited! I don't watch anything about it on the lead up so I can enjoy it properly on the night :haha:

A Eurovison party sounds fab!

Ha ha, defo not a fan of Eurovision!!! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!

Anyones Lo got a bald patch coming at the back? Ruby has.
Does anyone's Lo have a little habit?
When I give Ruby her milk she plays with her hair on the back of her head with her hand, so cute x

Good lord I missed 30 pages...:dohh:

Hope everyone is well and LO are all sleeping angels:haha:

We set a new personal record for sleep this wknd! 9hrs!! :happydance:

Trip has gone well - although 8hrs is too long for baby. Made our trip looong to have to keep stopping as he doesn't like the carseat. I am dreading the trip back.

First beach trip! Too bad the water's too cold for him :(

Harry has a bald spot, but he's not got a lot of hair as it is, so it's not really that noticeable! :p

He also tends to hold his right ear when he's crying. I think it's a comfort thing. <3

MF hugs hope your ok?

Smiley glad hospital went well:thumbup:

Eurovision not for me too long I get bored and always a joke act that wins

It's not cold here but it was yesterday.

Phoebe still in size 2 but next time I buy I will get 3s x

Jack has a bald spot! He likes to grab his t-shirt or a muslin and suck on it lol. He was really laughing away today when the doctor was feeling his tummy at the hospital, it was so so so cute lol, I was welling up haha!

Harry still doesn't laugh yet, but he's sooooooo close, and much more vocal nowadays. :)

Jade laughed once and has not done it again yet! How did his appointment go?
Lucky- I will be ok, I won last time and I wont give up xx

I have got a few videos of him laughing, tried uploading one on here but couldn't figure it out. Will post on fb later on if I can't do it on here. His appt was fine MF, they have discharged him :) They have no idea what was wrong when he was in my tummy but have assured me that now he is on the outside world he is absolutely fine and 100% healthy :)

Connor is in size 3 nappies :) Oh I love the eurovision! Won't be watching it this year though as I need my sleep :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->