Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Awe, so sweet that Jack's laughing already! Must be a really happy baby.

Bennet hasn't laughed yet... I can't wait for that!

She's got a little bald spot at the back, yep. And as for little things, she loves to have a blanket up by her head to nuzzle the side of her face into when she naps in the day.

Anybody elses babies working hard towards sitting up? Bennet seems like she's got her abs working constantly to try to pull herself up and loves being helped to sit up in the sit position all the time now. I'm figuring it won't be long at all now until she can sit up on her own.

Oh, and also, how are your babies with rolling over? Though she has plenty of interest in sitting she seems to have had no interest at all in rolling over.

Jades not interested in sitting. She wants to stand all the time and hee legs are strong x

Do you think the hv would mind if I cancel tomorrow? Ashley- I don't think jade will roll for a while :)

I cancelled mine and moved it to Friday.
Ruby has a strong back but won't be sitting up soon? She has strong legs and likes to stand :)
Ruby rolls on to her side.

No giggles here for ages!!!
Just talking about babies, defo no more here (someone asked us if we are having anymore) in fact we keep getting asked that. I might tattoo it on my head 'no more babies!' lol

We're in size 2 when we wear disposables.

Whitt loves to rub his face on blanket/burp cloth too.

He has a bald line across the back of his head from turning his head laying down lol

He's laughing and squealing - my favorite

He's starting to roll back to front but not the other way - he doesn't make it all the way just gets to his side and then comes back. He hates tummy time so I am afraid he'll never learn to crawl or roll! He loves to lock his legs to stand too like Jade...

I imagine Elodie will sit about average age around 6 months.

Ivy rolled fully quite young, just under 4 months? I am not sure if Elodie will as she seems too content to really try!

Tnt - Ivy hated tummy time but crawled and rolled at a normal age :flower:

Oh ok. May cancel as want to go to a holistic work shop. I need it!
Off to beach now. Need me time!

Bless Sophie, lots of mummy hugs, but no rest for mummy.

Enjoy some me time MF.

Mine always took ages to roll. But both sitting up by 7 months and Isla was walking and in her first shoes at 10 months!!!! Demi was slightly later but walking by her first birthday.

I just hope Ruby is a confident walker by next Summer so she can join the girls in the garden and I don't have to panic so much about her falling and knocking teeth out.

She doesn't want mummy hugs, poor thing has finally settled in the pushchair.

Have a nice time at the beach Emma

Dylan was walking at 9 months, Bethany was taking first steps just before her first birthday, walking confidently just after. I hope Sophie will be around average for stuff like that, but she is already so so close to rolling, and is really strong so I think she will be early. 3 kids running around scares me :haha:

Harry really loves sitting. I don't think it'll be too long before he does it with minimal support. :) He's not interested in rolling yet, and still isn't fully aware that his hands are his - though he does grip well if you put something near his hand.

:( poor sophie hun is she ok? I am in no rush for jade to do things at all :) I ak just following her lead really tbh xx hugs all had three hours on my own and ryan had all kids in bed and a cuppa waiting for me. Shame he's a pain at times cause he can be really decent lol x

Harry really loves sitting. I don't think it'll be too long before he does it with minimal support. :) He's not interested in rolling yet, and still isn't fully aware that his hands are his - though he does grip well if you put something near his hand.

Sounds exactly like Bennet!

I really love this avy pic too, Jem. It has to be a fave of mine :) Looks like she's a little tough girl, ready to give someone a smack!

I'm rewarding myself with a cocktail after a stressful afternoon. My fault, I was working on a new recipe for my blog while Bennie was being fussy. I swear I was about to go insane running from the kitchen, trying bennet in her swing, back to the kitchen, trying a feed, kitchen, vibrating chair, kitchen... you get the picture.

In the process I think I ate the equivalent of about 4 cupcakes... Whoops :blush:

Sophie is still sleeping, she is crying in her sleep though :cry: Her poor legs were bright red earlier, will check again when she wakes, poor little baby :(

Aww Ryan sounds amazing, if I went out for 3 hours i would come back to chaos! :rofl:

Ashley, Bennet looks so cute in your avatar. Harry does a similar face when he's tired. His arms go flailing about like mad, and he often whacks himself in the face! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->