Baby Bugs Due February 2013

2am and I'm doing a night feed!!! No done a feed at this time for weeks, shock to the system!

How cute of Ryan, I'd defo faint I'd Shaun did that!!! Although he does cook, so I won't moan too much.

Anyone got any tips on how to get lena back thru the night and not flipping 3/4am she used to go to9!

Jem welcome to my world :winkwink: Connor usually goes 7-2 2-5 recently, spose it could be worse!

Hmm! Harry's also stopped doing his long stretches at night. He did 3.5hrs maximum last night, from 8pm to 11:30pm.

Em Im the same with Jack! 8-2/3 then till 5/6. Once or twice he has had a flukey night where he has missed his 2/3am feed but that is usually when he has been late going to bed.

My friend had her baby this morning :happydance:

What Is it with 2am feeds! Minx babies!
Ruby also woke up at 5am, I just ignored her knowing she can't be starving and she went back off.

I so pissed off. I said to Shaun last night that on do stressed on the morning and that I'm always shouting at the girls to get ready.... It's not fair on them.
But this morning his just got dressed, drink the coffee I made him and gone.

I'm stuck feeding Ruby, girls need dressing, Demi has done a pooh in her nappy and I'm not dressed either. Got to leave in half hour with red eyes from crying. I can't keep doing it all on my own :(
Sorry for rant, have a good day everyone xx

I hate mornings jemma :( ryan is fab at bedtime but I need him most in morning! He does the sane: shower tea and out door! I have to do breakfast and make sure the older two are ready and jade.

Yeah she has not had a 2am feed for ages but Ryan said she only drank 2oz before bed so not surprised grr men. I always make her drink it.
Jemma lol jade fussed at 5 too but I put dummy in few times and she went back off till 7:45. Monkeys xx

Aw just seen you were crying :( I have done school run with my pyjama top underneath a jumper before as not had time. We are often late too! Massive hugs xxx

Aww Jem :hugs: :hugs: Try not to get upset. You are doing a fabulous job and I know how stressful it is having 2 young ones never mind 3. Tell Shaun that before he leaves of a morning he needs to get at least one of the girls dressed, even that would be a big help and would only take 5 minutes out of his time. Bless you, please don't cry x x x

Embo, she had a little girl :D 7lb 13oz she has called her Beaú. I'm really surprised actually because she was texting me all day yesterday saying she was having a few pains but then at 9pm last night when I asked her how her pains were she said they had gone to 20mins apart lol so thought it would be a false alarm, but nope, she had her at half 4 this morning :D

What is everyone doing today? Ive got to wait in for the man to come and remove the big screw from my new chair! Fuming about that! Not only do they deliver me the wrong sofa but there is a massive screw sticking out of the bottom of the chair! :growlmad:

Morning! Having a really rough time at the moment so might not be on the thread much for the next week or so, I keep trying to read to catch up and it's not going in at all.

Love and kisses to all, I'll be back when things have settled a bit x x x

Aww Sash, really hope you are okay? :hugs: :hugs: Let us know if you need to talk xx

I'm ok, I'll lurk in now and again so I can keep up with you lot, and hopefully in a week or so things will be better. x x x

Chin up girls xx hope u are ok xx

I think I have the worst sleeper! He eats. Awake for hr them sleep for 2. Repeat all day. At night he sleeps but wakes every 3 hr max for food. Last night was 11,2,5. Least he goes straight back down but a longer stretch would be lovely. Don't know how to keep him awake in day!

Aw bless him nix xx

GEt well soon sash x im here for a message any time or day xx

Saw the nail pic, lou. That is so dangerous the idiots! I had a lovely time thanks x

Hope the morning improved jemma?

Cancelled hv till monday, just aswell really the house is a TIP.

Thanks ladies xxx feel fine now.
Just off to a play date with a friend x

Hugs Wiggler x

Enjoy. Im meant to be meeting friends but need jade to nap or she will be grumpzilla x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->