Baby Bugs Due February 2013

im so tired lena doesnt seem to think night time is for sleep anymore:wacko: and anxiously waiting to see how my dad is finally had his procedure on his heart today only been waiting 14 weeks good old nhs:haha:

Morning, :hugs: jem and wriggler. Some days I'm like that jem but more after school when world war 3 breaks out with tired kids! Hope Shaun can help out in morning more its not fair!

Wriggler hope you will feel better soon and you will be back to the thread soon!

Smiley did you ever get the sofa you ordered?

Nix :hugs:

MF ive done the pj thing god help if I broke down! Hope jade ok after jabs !

ben orderd my ergo carrier today and comes tomorrow:happydance: also booked lena nasty jabs her 2nd lot is on the 5th:nope:

Lucky, no I never, I have to wait for another one to be made in the warehouse! The man has just been to remove the screw from the chair...he was disgusted!

Smiley - can me and Elodie be added to the front page of the thread please? :blush: She was born on the 23rd x

Smiley it is terrible have you complained about poor quality and service might get some money back:haha:

Can I be added to front to. Phoebe born 18th feb 7 12 and a half:thumbup:

Oh my god AP!! I had no idea I hadn't added you, Im so sorry! I will do it right now! And you too Lucky! Xx

:thumbup: done! Sorry about that ladies :blush: Im a poor thread manager :rofl:

Lucky, I have already complained and emailed pictures of the screw, the repair guy has just done a report and took pics too so will wait to hear about that. About the sofa, they said I will be compensated but not sure what that will be? Or when?

I think you were quite busy around the time I joined - just giving birth or something like that :haha:

Argh I can't believe I missed you off :dohh: In my defence I was in hospital every day from the 22nd till 26th being monitored :haha: No excuse though, I managed to do everyone elses :blush:

Booked Oscars bloods again, he is going on monday afternoon, not looking forward to that.

How is everyones day going?

Ps) does anyone keep getting an advert coming up on B&B saying 'God loves you, this prayer is for you' in BIG letters? Its really weird lol

You are obviously very loved Smiley. BnB just wants me to buy clarks shoes!

i am sooooo hoping ben can make enough for us to move bk to the uk even just food shopping will be so much cheeper as in the uk you get bogof deals etc here things like fruit etc are just so expensive

This is at the bottom of the page but I keep getting it at the top too :wacko: lol!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
:haha: Ads go by what you have been searching lol i keep getting asda, bhs and debenhams:haha:

Now I have got a Bamboo Stylus one that is half over my page! I can't see anything in my Control Panel properly becaus eit is taking over my screen lol!

It cant be done by what I have been searching, the only things Ive searched recently on google are things to do with Oscars development, the national soap awards and when I can change Jack to a different hold in my wrap LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->